Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ What You Do ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Genre: Total Smut
Word Count: 266
Pairing: NaruIno
A/N: These ficlets are completely unrelated to each other. Characters are in their mid-twenties here.
Warnings: sex and some rather vulgar dirty talk :3
 
 
 
What You Do
 
Uzumaki Naruto is many things. He's unorganized, forgetful, and has no manners whatsoever. He's cocky and trouble making and is powerful enough to make the village elders nervous. He's not the type of guy you bring home to meet mom and dad for several reasons, the least of which being the demon sealed inside him.
 
Sure, he's not that bad once you get to know him, but none of that matters to Ino. It's not why she comes here. It's not why the others come here either.
 
All she cares about at the moment is the way his hot breath pants against her ear as he growls, “I'm gonna fuck you right here like the dirty, little slut you are.”
 
The way she's spun around and shoved face down over the arm of the couch, vaguely registering her pants being pulled down just enough as she scrambles to keep her balance and hold on for dear life.
 
The way he groans, his fingers digging painfully into her hips as he pulls her back to meet his thrusts, making her cry out.
 
The way his usually loud and obnoxious voice is low and strained as he tells her, “You're gonna come so hard my neighbors will hear, and you're gonna say my name when you do.”
 
It's the way her insides begin to unravel at his words, she realizes, that keeps her coming back for more.
 
“Do it,” he rasps as a callused finger finds its way between her legs and presses her like a button. “Tell them what I do to you.”
 
And so she does.