Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ The Trouble With Sharing a Room ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Genre: silliness
Word count: 270
A/N: This is a scrap from chapter 4 of Sweetest Victory, but I still kind of like it, so I'm posting it here. Naruto ponders the merits of sharing a room with everyone and a much needed `solo mission.' XD
Disclaimer: Still don't own it.
 
 
The Trouble With Sharing a Room
 
 
There were certain advantages to sharing a room with your teammates. For one, they were together. For all her complaining about what gross, annoying boys her teammates were (well, Naruto and Kakashi anyway,) it was obvious that Sakura preferred it when they were all together. Naruto couldn't say exactly why, but he didn't care. He liked having her there with them. (And not because the extra closeness made it easier for him to fantasize about things, because really, it wasn't hard for his brain to make those sort of leaps anyway. He was a 16 year old male after all.) He just liked having her close and knowing she was safe, knowing nothing would happen to her without him knowing and being able to do something about it.
 
There were also disadvantages, though. Like waking up with the biggest case of morning wood he'd had in months and trying to figure out a way to get into the bathroom for a quick solo mission without her noticing. Because willing it away was just not working no matter what he tried. Naruto cracked an eye open and really wished he hadn't when his vision was filled with the image of Sakura bending over to pick up her bag, all toned legs that only looked better since she'd taken to wearing those shin guards.
 
Damn that new outfit of hers!
 
Okay, new strategy: continue pretending to sleep until she leaves then sneak off to the bathroom for a nice, long, fantasy-filled wank. No one'll know. If they ask what took so long, I'll just tell them I was taking a dump, he decided, trying not to grin.