Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Self Preservation [NaruIno] ( Chapter 27 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
a/n: haven't had much in the way of inspiration, but I did write a few half-assed ficlets this month
title: Self Preservation
for: doc_destructo
pairing: NaruIno

--

Oh!

Naruto winced and covered her sexy but loud mouth with his own, only slightly muffling her cries. Her enthusiastic squeals quickly morphed into an annoyed growl as she pulled away, fixing him with a look he knew all too well by then.

“Don't slow down!” Ino whined and blew her bangs out of her face.

He snorted in amusement. “As much as I love it when you can't get enough of me...” He pointedly ignored the eye roll. “I'd rather not announce it to everyone in the house.”

“Scared?” Ino taunted and thrust her hips toward his as best she could being propped up on the bathroom counter and all. “Daddy threaten to kill or something?”

He resisted the bait and the lull of her body, the memory of Yamanaka Inoichi cornering him in the kitchen earlier still fresh in Naruto's mind. He hadn't threatened to kill him – which was good – just rip his balls off and stuff them down his throat if he so much as thought about doing what he was currently doing.

Sakura-chan had always said he was a glutton for punishment. She was right. As usual.

“No, but I am rather fond of my balls, so be quiet,” he whispered and thrust quickly inside her.

Ino's arms quickly wrapped around his shoulders, pulling him closer. “If you'd just hurry the fuck up before someone comes looking for us, it wouldn't matter.”

Her words were little more than a groan, her breath hot against his neck, and Naruto found it all too easy to lose himself in the moment completely.

Unfortunately for him, so did Ino.

They were soon interrupted by a terrible banging on the door and a very angry snarl of, “Uzumaki!!”

“Err, yeah?” Ino was practically lying on the counter, her knees draped over his shoulders and head up against the mirror, tell-tale flush covering her neck and cheeks. A mad scramble to get dressed and story of her helping him find bandades would never work. He doubted there was much hope for the situation, but he had to try. “Um, sorry. I'll be out in a little while. Must've eaten something bad,” he answered awkwardly.

Naruto decided right then that Ino's fingernails were only sexy when they weren't pinching him hard enough to draw blood.

“Get out here and face me like a shinobi you sorry, sack of shit!”

Naruto was fairly certain the door had shaken with the force of that yell alone. Quickly, he weighed his options. He'd never had much experience dealing with the wrath of angry fathers, but if Ino inherited even a fraction of her temper from Inoichi.... He glanced at the door, then down at his himself and back.

Ino would probably be pissed, but that was okay. She'd come around; she always did. He'd probably have to check for traps at home for a while, but that would only serve to keep life interesting. Finding out the extent of Kyuubi's regenerative abilities, however, was not.

Naruto crushed Ino against him for a lingering kiss before releasing her just as suddenly and darting out the window.

He could hear the echoing shouts three blocks away.