Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ ANBU Mask [YamaSaku] ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
title: ANBU Mask
for:
frackin_sweet
pairing: YamaSaku

--

Tenzou knew Sakura had a fondness for his ANBU mask. More than once had he caught her tracing the designs on it with a deceptively delicate-looking finger. Each time it had happened, the thought of how much blood that mask had seen had entered his mind, as if she were drawing the designs in it herself. It was stupid, he knew. Sakura was a ninja, after all, and was easily aware of all the horrors the painted piece of porcelain had witnessed over the years.

But knowing something was illogical had never stopped the thoughts before, and it wouldn't start working now, so he decided to just stop thinking about it altogether.

That was when he walked into the bedroom and saw her lying on his bed. She was on her side propped up by an elbow, a hand on her bare thigh, wearing nothing but her shin guards and his mask.

“Would ya mind helping me with something, Taicho?”

So maybe he'd be able to associate Sakura and that stupid mask with something else, after all.

--

[insert lame wood jutsu jokes here XD ]