Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ mischief's cracktastic shorts ❯ Calculation Error [crossover] ( Chapter 30 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
a/n: DBZ crossover fic. Yes, I should be ashamed.
title: Calculation Error
for: ktoth04
pairing: Mirai Trunks/Anko

--

Trunks blinked as he took in his surroundings. Either he'd made an error in calculations or the Western Capital had changed a lot since his last visit. Sure, he'd appeared in a rural area just south and not in the middle of the metro, but still! The terrain wasn't even the same! All he could see was dense forest in every direction and the prickling sense of danger on the back of his neck.

He was being watched.

Like most of Earth's protective warriors, Trunks habitually suppressed his ki. The people surrounding him, however, were not. There was a small group of them a few hundred meters behind him, one a kilometer east, and another directly north. He couldn't see him, of course. He may not have known to mask his ki (which was remarkably close to Chi Chi's level,) but he was obviously trained in concealment and knew how to use his surroundings to his advantage.

He quickly jumped to the side as two knives flew past him.

“I knew it!”

Trunks blinked as a figure stepped out from the trees. 'He' was actually a she. And not a bad looking she at that, with deep purple hair much darker than his own, small, compact body sheathed in mesh – okay, so she was undeniably hot. And definitely dangerous.

“Excuse me?”

“You don't look like any ninja I've seen before, but I learned long ago that most have no taste whatsoever.” She pointedly looked at his jacket then, and Trunks coughed, more than a little put out.

“You think I'm a ninja?”

“Oh cut the crap. If you weren't, you be a pile of meat right now.”

He balked momentarily at how the idea didn't seem to bother her in the least. She began walking toward him then, another knife in hand, and Trunks found himself surprised she'd managed to pull it out without him seeing.

“But I'm not here to state the obvious,” she added. As she came closer, he began to notice the crazed look in her eyes. He was part Saiyan; he had no reason to fear humans, he told himself. But this particular human looked more psychotic than Chi Chi ever had. Granted he'd only seen his sensei's mother on various trips to the past, but he'd seen enough. Really.

She was right in front of him, and he was surprised to see just how petite she really was. She had the attitude of someone three times her size. “I'm only gonna ask you once. Why are you here?”

He felt the tip of the knife run lightly over the front of his pants and decided he didn't really want to test whether or not a senzu bean would heal an injury of that nature.

“Accident,” he replied.

The woman's eyebrow lifted as the blade between his legs pressed against him threateningly. “And if I don't believe you?”

“You would've already tried to kill me.”

Her face erupted into a wide, toothy grin then. “Tried?”

Trunks had but a moment for an 'oh shit' reaction before someone grabbed his arms from behind and bound them with wire.

“Damn, you're built!” another female exclaimed as she ran her hands over his biceps and shoulders. He grinned despite himself – hey, a compliment from a psychotic but hot chick was still a compliment! He was pretty shocked, though, to glance over his shoulder and see his antagonist's twin.

“Whoa.” With one behind him obviously in awe of his buff body and another in front of him with a hand tantalizingly close to his crotch – never mind the knife, of course – Trunks' hormone-laden teenage mind couldn't help but go to a happy, happy place.

Until, of course, psycho #2 removed his sword from his back. Up until then, he'd been playing along, not wanting to show off his true strength, but the idea of them touching his sword – not that one – made him sick to his stomach. Although if this was a prelude to them playing with his other sword... no, he couldn't think like that! He had to get away from these two and figure out where his calculations went wrong or whether it was a technical malfunction instead. Time travel was so tricky. And where would he get parts?

They were side by side watching him, he realized.

“You haven't been stiffing the smoke powder, have you?” the one on the right asked.

“No! No, ma'am,” he replied. He might be stuck there permanently if he couldn't fix the time machine. With the hot, psycho twins throwing knives at him constantly and fondling his sword...which wouldn't actually be all that bad and maybe even fun for a while, but his mother would be alone, and he didn't even know where he was! What if he was a few hundred years in the past?

Trunks heard one of the women sigh and then a pop. When he looked up, there was just one of them again. She stepped behind him and cut the wire from his wrists.

“Alright, kid. Get the fuck out of here. I don't want to catch you hanging around here again, okay?”

He nodded and bent down to pick up his weapon. She slapped him on the ass when he did, and Trunks yelped indignantly as he jumped.

She was grinning again. “Quit looking like someone killed your puppy already.” And with that, she disappeared into the trees once again.