Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka Christmas ❯ Warmth ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Mission Iruka Christmas
Chapter Rating PG 13 for innuendo
Theme: Warmth
Music Selection: Christmas Music <-yeah I broke it out but only after the first because I refuse to listen to it before December starts.
Disclaimer: I've been mostly good this year can I least have one of them? No... aw!

***************************

Iruka pulled Kakashi along behind him. "Where should we start?" Iruka had a rather long list in his hand with names scrawled on it.

"Why do we have to do this again?"

"Because it's what you do," Iruka stopped and looked at him. "They're your friends. Don't you want to get them something?"

Kakashi looked away.

"Why not?" Iruka asked releasing Kakashi's hand to place both on his hips as he frowned.

"It's not that exactly... it's just that I've never gotten them a present before why do I have to get them one now?"

"It's not that you have to. It's just..." Iruka sighed. "It's a nice thing to do and it lets them know you care about them. It doesn't have to be big or elaborate but trust me it will mean a lot to them." Iruka wrapped his arms around Kakashi. "I got you a present..." he said with a wicked grin on his face.

"Mmm... and what kind of present is it? Can I open it now?" Kakashi asked as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and nuzzled his neck.

"No... but I might let you open it early if we get done shopping sometime this year.'

Kakashi nipped the ornery chunin's neck, just below his ear, through his mask. "How about we skip the shopping and go open it now?"

"No," Iruka pushed him away but smiled and grabbed his hand again. "If you're not good you'll get nothing but coal."

"I'd better start thinking of good uses for coal then because I have no intention of being good," Kakashi laughed and then laughed again when Iruka blushed. He let Iruka lead him down the street though and didn't protest further.

They wandered in and out of shops and Iruka picked up a few gifts for various people. A new medic kit for Sakura, a sharpening stone for Asuma, and a sake set for Tsunade

When Iruka tried to pay for them though Kakashi grabbed his ass. And when the chunin spun around to yell at him he slid one hand around his waist and the other past to the counter, dropping some bills on the table. When Iruka turned around to pay and the cashier handed him his bag. Iruka turned around and hit Kakashi in the arm.

"Now, now, these are supposed to be from both of us which means since you picked it out I get to pay for it."

Iruka pouted at him, "Then you should have to pick out the next gift."

"I'm not good at things like that. You, however, are so you really should be the one to do it."

"But..."

"If it makes you feel better I'll pick out Gai's gift."

"Fine, but I'm getting our lunch." Iruka had that 'And dont' you dare try to argue with me about it either' look on his face.

Kakashi smiled and took the bag from Iruka brushing his fingers slowly across Iruka's. "Alright," he said and then pulled his 'Ruka to him and kissed him on his nose. It's not like it really matters... well hopefully it wouldn't after Christmas, but he wasn't about to give anything away just yet.

They wandered around getting gifts for anyone Iruka could think of and a few 'just in case he forgot somebody' which amused the copy nin to no end.

"Brrr... It's getting cold out," Iruka said rubbing his arms. "Remind me again why I didn't wear a coat?"

Kakashi pulled Iruka into a small alley way before dropping his bags and wrapping his arms around him. "I'll warm you up," he said pressing his body against the shivering chunin.

He watch Iruka's expression turn from embarrassed to thoughtful. Then, rather unexpectedly, the other man set the bags in his hands down and snuggled back. "How are you the warm one. You're taller and thinner than me you should be colder than me."

Kakashi laughed and buried his nose against his lover's neck. "Mmm... it's because I'm so hot blooded."

"That's putting it mildly!" Iruka laughed.

"I know a special jutsu I could teach you to help keep you warm but I think we'd have to go home for me to teach it to you," he drawled. "After all I wouldn't want just anyone learning it."

"You really are warm..." Iruka murmured against his shoulder before sighing. "But I'm hungry and we're not done shopping." Kakashi thought he sounded like he was pouting.

"I can cook us something and we can finish shopping tomorrow or something." He was leaning more to the or something but he wasn't about to say that.

"Mmmm... warmth," Iruka murmured again and before he could change his mind Kakashi scooped up the bags and transported them home.