Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka Christmas ❯ Ice Skating ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kakashi tied the laces on his skates and stood up in the snow beside the small frozen pond. He watched as Iruka haphazardly skated over his ankles shaking ever so slightly. He'd teach him the trick about how to use his chakra after he watched him wobble around a bit longer. Really, he would. It was just that when he was trying to get his balance and he leaned forward Iruka would stick his ass out and it was just such a nice view. It was the whole reason he'd taken his time getting his skates on after he'd helped Iruka get his on and stand up on the ice.

" I don't think I'm very good at this..." Iruka said before he grabbed Kakashi's hand to both steady himself and tug the silver haired shinobi onto the ice with him.

Kakashi let himself be pulled onto the ice but instead of helping the poor chunin he let his feet slip carelessly around on the ice making it appear as though he was about to fall. "I'm sorry Ruru-chan but I never learned either. I thought with you being so good at all this Christmas stuff you'd know how."

Iruka's feet almost slid out from under him then and so Kakashi pulled him just so to counter the motion while still making it look as though he was merely trying not to fall himself. After all he couldn't have his koi hurting that cute little ass of his and ruining all of the fun he had planned for later.

"Liar! You do too know how to skate," Iruka laughed and then had to catch himself for the hundredth time . "You can't tell me that in both the times you went to Snow Country it didn't prove a valuable thing to know. And I know if it's useful on a mission you know how to do it." Iruka's face scrunched up in a mock glare.

He couldn't help it, he laughed, and then he promptly fell on his ass. This of course caused Iruka, who's hands he was still holding, to fall on top of him.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just..." he choked out still laughing.

"What!? It's just what?"

Kakashi managed to get his laughter under control and grinned up at his lover who had his impatient look on. "It's just seeing you try to glower at me while your concentrating on not falling. I can't do anything other than laugh when you're trying so hard to look serious while shooting glances at your feet like looking at them is somehow going to make them behave. I swear it looked like you were scolding your own feet." And the thought set Kakashi snickering again.

"You've had practice, I haven't," Iruka said before sticking his tongue out at him which Kakashi took as an invitation.

"Okay time to stand up, this ice is actually a bit cold," he said as the kiss ended.

"Hmm... I don't know I think I'm safer like this. The ice agrees seeing as it keeps trying to make me fall."

"Too bad because certain parts of my anatomy are protesting the cold."

"Really I bet I could warm them up to," his lover said with a look that few others had ever seen. It was about the closest thing to a leer that the chunin ever got and in Kakashi's opinion it was probably the sexiest look he'd ever seen anyone give.

"But if we sit here all afternoon you won't get to learn how to ice skate and I won't get to watch you fall on your ass," Kakashi said knowing he had no intention of letting the latter happen.

Iruka grinned and slid backward on his knees. "You're going to have to help me up. I think I would just end up falling over if I tried. Or doing the splits and I don't care how flexible I am it would hurt."

Kakashi laughed but stood up and held his hand out. "If you send a very small amount of chakra into the blade it melts the ice and smooths it out enough that it makes it a lot easier to move. Just be careful not to put too much or you'll fall through."

Iruka took his hand and he pulled him up. "You could have told me sooner," he said frowning playfully again.

"But that wouldn't have been near as entertaining."