Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka Christmas ❯ Frosting ( Chapter 22 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Mission Iruka Christmas
Theme: Frosting
Chapter Rating: PG
Disclaimer: You get one guess.
Music: Pandora Ace of Base station because I'm terribly predictable.

**********

Iruka rolled his eyes at his lover who was having a laughing fit in the middle of his library. "You're terrible. I hope you realize that."

"It was worth it," Kakashi managed between breaths.

"I should just go home and leave you to your gingerbread men," he said catching sight of the two little cookie head sticking out of the top of the pouch Kakashi usually kept his Icha Icha in.

Kakashi stopped giggling and was on his feet with his arms around Iruka before the chunin could even consider actually carrying out his threat. "You shouldn't say things like that Ru. I might actually believe you mean them."

"It would serve you right. What if one of the kids saw your idiotic gingerbread house?" Iruka actually hadn't considered that until they were almost home. Only then did it occurred to him that not only was he never going to hear the end of it from Genma and probably Anko but he might also have to face one of his former students over the matter. What if he really did show it to Naruto. The embarrassment would kill him. Of course not before he killed Kakashi.

"You really should trust me more. I kept a very close eye on you students, none of them even went near it. If they had I would have intervened for your sake."

"But you said you were going to show Jiraiya and Naruto pictures." Iruka figured his lover was simply trying to get out of trouble.

"Very few of the pictures have you and I in them and I promise only to let Jiji see them," Kakashi said nuzzling his neck.

Iruka caved and snuggled back, it was hard to stay mad at him. Especially when it really was pretty entertaining. Tsunade's response however was the best. It was almost as satisfying as it would have been to destroy it himself.

"Tell you what Ruru-chan. I'll make it up to you."

"Don't call me that!" Iruka bit his ear hard enough the nin jumped but not hard enough to leave a mark, then went back to snuggling.

"But Ru, I think it's cute."

"I don't care," Iruka bit his lover's neck since he didn't want to move even far enough away to glare at him. He was surprised to taste frosting until he noticed there seemed to be chunks of it in Kakashi's hair as well as all over his shoulders. "Now what was it you were saying about making it up to me?" He licked at another spot that had a bit of frosting on it.

"Mmm..." Kakashi pulled away before reaching in his pocket and pulling out the two gingerbread cookies. "I was just going to say you could eat me... or if you prefer I could eat you."

Iruka snatched the Kakashi cookie away and grinned. "I have been wanting to do this for awhile," he said. Then he bit the head off the poor, little gingerbread man's head off and walked past Kakashi into the living room grinning.