Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka Christmas ❯ Santa ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Iruka settled on a cushion in the living room to drink his tea and finish his cookie. Kakashi followed him, not having so much as nibbled his gingerbread Iruka. "Aren't you going to eat me too?"

"After I saved you from the clutches of an evil woman bent on destroying you? I couldn't do that. I think I'll just keep you instead," he said settling behind Iruka and wrapping his arms around him.

"Can I eat me then?" Iruka asked turning slightly to grin at his boyfriend.

"That would be cannibalism!" he said sounding scandalized. "And a little difficult to do, even as flexible as you are."

Iruka laughed and licked some frosting off of his cookie. "But I'm almost finished eating you, what am I supposed to nibble on?"

"Mmm... I'm sure I could come up with something." The leer giving away his rather obvious thoughts. "Besides we need to get to bed so Santa can come and bring you your coal."

"Well if I'm going to get coal I might as well be really, really naughty. After all I only have one day left and then I have to be good so I won't get coal next year," he said snuggling back against Kakashi.

Sliding a hand lower on Iruka's stomach Kakashi nibbled gently on Iruka's neck. "Mmm, taste so good."

"I thought you said you weren't going to eat me?" the chunin teased.

"Did I now?" he asked as he set the cookie he was still holding down on the table. "I don't remember."

Iruka twisted so he was facing Kakashi and gently pushed him back so he could stand up. "And we're supposed to go to bed, or you said Santa wouldn't come."

"I dunno. I think he could come just as easily out here." The copy-nin said grinning up at him.

"But then he wouldn't have a nice comfortable bed and nice warm body to curl up with," Iruka said and held his hand out. Kakashi pouted and then took the pro-offered hand. He pulled his lover to his feet and lead him to their bedroom.

"Hmm... what's this?" Kakashi said spotting a box wrapped in shiny red paper and a shiny silver bow.

"That's one of your presents, the other you can have tomorrow." Iruka picked the box up and held it out to his lover. "But it'll cost you a kiss to open it early 'Kashi love."

"I don't know if I have any of those left after all that mistletoe."

"Well then I guess I'll just have to keep this until tomorrow," he said hiding the gift behind his back.

"I don't think so," Kakashi said pulling him close and planting little kisses all over Iruka's face. "Give." Kiss. "Me." Kiss. "My." Kiss. "Present." Kiss.

"You call those kisses? Those aren't worth this present..."

Growling playfully his silver-haired lover captured his mouth in a very heated kiss, eliciting a low moan from the chunin before breaking away. "Now give."

"I suppose..." he stole another quick kiss though before handing the box over.

----------

Kakashi paused, wondering if he was going to end up bound and gagged like Shiori and then decided unlike her he'd probably enjoy it. Almost to his disappointment though, nothing happened when he pulled the ribbon off. Slowly, he lifted the lid and peered inside. He set the box on the bed and reached in to pull out the bright red silk revealing several objects beneath it. He grinned up at Iruka as he pulled out the peppermint flavored lube.

"I only got a small bottle because I figure it will lose it novelty after the first time."

"Hmm... true," the jounin said as he set it down so he could pick up the fluffy red and white handcuffs. "And what does my little chunin have planned?" he purred.

"Give me those and I'll show you."

"Are you planning on being naughty?" Kakashi asked playfully.

"Very. Now give them here koi." Iruka held his hands out and then smiled when the cuffs were set in them. He moved the box to the floor before pushing Kakashi back onto the bed. Carefully he began removing his and Kakashi's clothes. He slid the red turtleneck over pale skin while trailing kisses as he did so. Somehow his shirt and mask did manage to get removed despite the rather slow process. His hitiate fell off in the process, not that Kakashi minded since it gave him a much better view with it gone.

Kneeling on the bed he slowly removed his own green turtleneck, a light blush gracing his cheeks as he did so. Kakashi simply laid there admiring the show and grinning. Iruka bit his lower lip as he slid his hands down his chest and stomach and then started undoing his pants. Kakashi raised an eyebrow but didn't move to help. The blush darkened as the chunin lowered them over his hips revealing his erection.

"Already so hard. You've been looking forward to this all night haven't you Ru," Kakashi purred teasingly, feeling himself growing hard from the little show that was being put on just for him.

Iruka stood to let his pants fall to the floor then leaned over Kakashi again. "I've been planning this a bit longer than one night Kashi-kun." The tone was down right lecherous despite the redness of his cheeks. With a determined glint he undid Kakashi's pants and slid a hand in. "I'm not the only one who's hard..." he said before pulling the clothing off and picking up the handcuffs.

"Are those for me?" Kakashi asked smirking.

"Only if you scoot your sexy ass further up on this bed so I can use them properly."

He did as was requested and then held his hands out in front of him. "Cuff me." Iruka cuffed one wrist and then looped them through the headboard before cuffing the other. They were really quite soft and he knew he could probably snap them if he wanted, not that he would of course.

"Hmm... it seems Santa lost his hat," Iruka said as he slid off the bed and disappeared out the door. Even though he was only gone for a moment Kakashi pouted at him. "You're not allowed to pout on Christmas," his lover said as he planted the hat on his head. Then he leaned over and planted a soft kiss on the pouting jounin's lips.

Kakashi watched as Iruka slid of the bed again and pulled the length of silk up before moving to the foot of the bed. He wiggled his toes and grinned.

Iruka tied his feet to the frame and then climbed back up beside him. "I love you," he said planting several small kisses on Kakashi's face.

"Love you too Ru."

The kisses moved to his neck as fingers danced along one side. "Mine." Iruka leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed the lube before getting back to his task of kissing every inch of Kakashi.

Occasionally he'd lick or gently bite the pale skin all the while murmuring possessive little things about how Kakashi belong to him and no one else, ever again. His forever. Aside from turning him on it also made Kakashi very aware of how possessive his lover was. Not that it bothered him. He was just as possessive where his dolphin was concerned.

He moaned softly at the way Iruka's tongue traced smaller and smaller circles around a nipple before gently nipping at it and then doing the same to the other.

The fingers that had been on his side were now dusting his hips with faint caresses. Iruka began ghosting soft kisses down his stomach as the hands moved just as achingly slow over his hips. He resisted the urge to squirm. Kami he wanted to just take Iruka but he was enjoying watching his chunin being in charge too much to interrupt. Heavens knew when he'd get this chance again.

He whimpered as Iruka lapped at the head of his erection teasingly, receiving a small chuckle from his smirking lover. "Tease," he growled.

"Maybe a little," Iruka said before pulling a stray piece of ribbon from the floor and tying it around the base of Kakashi's cock. Then he began running his tongue down his length and nibbling his way back up. Kakashi closed his eyes, reveling in the sensation. "But I think you're enjoying it."

He didn't have a chance to respond though because Iruka immediately dipped his head again to take Kakashi fully into his mouth. Little white sparks of light shot across his vision and he threw his head back. The sensation seemed to go on forever and he thought he'd lose his mind.

"Oh kami, 'Ruka that feels so good."

"I figured I might get away with being naughty if I bribe my Santa," Iruka said smirking up at Kakashi. Moments later he was sitting up and then leaning backwards off the bed to grab the lube.

Kakashi groaned and fought the urge to free his hands so he could reach out and touch the lithe form of his lover. He smiled softly, noting that despite the prominent blush on Iruka's cheeks his pet was so hard a small drop of precum was seeping out of his tip.

Iruka sat back up and leaned forward to plant light kisses on him while he unscrewed the top to the lube. Pouring some of it over his fingers the chunin reached behind him and slid them over his entrance, moaning into the kisses he was planting on Kakashi's lips.

"I wanna see you touching yourself love," Kakashi murmured into the ever light kisses. "Please?"

The blush deepened but Iruka nodded and sat up. Arching his back and leaning so far back he had to use his free hand to prop himself up Iruka slid a finger inside. The moan that escaped his lover's lips at the action made Kakashi shudder.

He watched as the tan finger moved in and out. When the second finger slid in he was grateful for the impromptu ribbon cock ring. He could have come just watching the way his Ru shivered from the pleasure. And the third finger had him straining against his restraints. It took the last of his reserves not to snap the relatively fragile handcuffs in his desire to touch the tan figure.

Iruka gasped and removed his fingers, panting slightly as sat up. "Was that what you wanted love?"

"Mmm... Yes and now I want you, need you." The way Iruka smirked with the blush still gracing his cheeks had Kakashi's insides twisting. It still amazed him that the other actually wanted him, loved him. It made no sense to him but he was grateful all the same that the sexy chunin was his.

He watched as Iruka straddled him and slid up to kiss him. He lapped at the others lips until they opened giving him access. He closed his eyes as he felt Iruka's hand take his hardon and guide it to his entrance. A moan escaped as his lover rocked slowly back and forth taking a little more into him each time, breaking the kiss only to recapture his lips every time he moved forward.

"Nngh... Kami you feel good." His eyes closed again as he threw his head back from the sensation.

"You're enjoying your Christmas present then?" The words were moaned as Iruka slammed down on him grinning mischievously.

"Best... nngh... gift ever... Oh Kami do that again!" The chunin obliged repeating the slight twisting motion. Kakashi forced his eyes open again so he could watch Iruka sliding himself over his erection.

Iruka leaned forward again, whispering in his ear, "So close..." A moment later he felt Iruka's fingers untying the ribbon and the second it was off Kakashi came. Iruka slammed down onto him once more before he came as well, shooting his seed over his and Kakashi stomachs and chests.

Kakashi slipped his hands free and pulled his lover against him.

"Mine," he heard Iruka whisper softly against his neck.

He smiled softly and nodded. "All yours, only yours."