Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mission Iruka Christmas ❯ Cuddling ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Iruka snuggled against Kakashi, the feel of the other running fingers through his hair was starting to lull him to sleep.

"My 'Ruka. Such a clever one my 'Ruka is," Kashi murmured into his hair as his other hand stroked lines up his back. Iruka simply preened and snuggled closer. "You have no idea how sexy you are Ru."

"No where near as sexy as you." The exchange was familiar to them at this point and Iruka smiled at that thought. It depended on the night who won the 'argument.'

"Sexier, especially tonight. It made me want to come just watching you. I love when you take control." The hand stroking his hair slid down to cup his cheek and Iruka looked up mere seconds before Kakashi claimed his mouth for probably the hundredth time that night.

"See you didn't even need all that mistletoe."

"No, but it was a good excuse. Besides I think others appreciated it."

"Hmph, some of them need a lesson in personal space." Iruka couldn't help but think of a certain red haired, obnoxious jounin who couldn't seem to catch a hint to save her life.

"Shiori must really have appreciated it. She disappeared while I was in the kitchen. I bet she found some cute young shinobi to molest all night."

Iruka blushed and looked away, "Mmhm... I'm sure she did exactly that," Iruka chuckled.

*********

Kakashi smirked when his lover turned away. 'Clever, little brat. He's getting even better with his traps to catch her like that,' he thought as he began trailing his fingers over Iruka's shoulder and down his arm. He loved the way it felt to just lay there tangled up together, trailing kisses and light touches over each other.

"I wonder if it counts as being naughty if you're really, really good at it," Iruka whispered as he traced small circles over Kakashi's hips with his index finger.

"Nope, I think it's official that you're on Santa's nice list."

"If I am then you must be too because your even better than me at being naughty."

"What can I say, I'm a pro. I'll just have to spend more time practicing so you can become just as good."

"I like that idea. Although, it seems to have the flaw that you'll also be practicing and therefore I'll never catch up."

"Hmm... That would be true for most but you're a quick study, you'll catch up in no time."

"I'm not the genius you are though."

"No, but I don't care what anyone says you're a bigger pervert at heart than even Jiraiya." Iruka swatted him playfully and he laughed.

"I am not. Or if I am it's only because of you. I wasn't perverted before I met you. You must be contagious."

Kakashi laughed hard enough at that one that his sides ached slightly. Iruka swatting him didn't help the matter either. "Okay, okay RuRu-chan you win."

"Don't call me that." He could tell by the tone that Iruka had a pout on his face.

"Hmm? Why not? I think it's cute."

"It is. Too cute. That's why not."

"But you are cute love. Cute and sexy."

"Hmmph. You're lucky I'm too sleepy to argue." Iruka wiggled, snuggling closer to him if that was possible.

Kakashi ran his fingers through Iruka's hair. "Love you."

"Love you too," he heard Iruka murmur as the chunin slowly drifted off to sleep.

'Yep, cute and sexy,' he thought as he too let sleep slowly take him.