Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Money ❯ Teaser, Bwahaha ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: Bwahaha! I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so I won't write for a couple weeks. Here's a taste of the next chapter, I'm not done, and will post it when I get back, I demand reviews!
 
Disclaimer: I dun own it, go away.
 
“Hmm… Haku, I've heared of this `Souba' person, he's a new shinobi hunter, even though he still is only about your age. He just started, a bit of a child prodigy if you know what I mean,” Zabuza muttered, glancing at the place where Souba had sat moments before.
 
“So, I should try to stay away from him, right?” Haku interjected hopefully. “No, by all means! The safest place to swim is right behind the shark, and from what I've heared, even though he's a hunter, he's very relaxed, and a bit of a skirt chaser. In fact, he seems to have taken a liking to you,” Zabuza said, eyeing Haku. “Well, we have met on an earlier occasion, though I try to keep away,” Haku replied, nervouse of what Zabuza would say next. “Haku, get as close to him as you can. It's the safest place to be right now, and they won't suspect you if he trusts you,” Zabuza said, as though this was obvious.
 
“Zabuza sir, I must say that I'm apposed to the idea of getting very close in this form of disguise,” Hake said, blushing and looking at his feet. “If you're so embarrassed about flirting with guys, you shouldn't make your disguises so busty and cute. You brought this on yourself, so don't take any unnecessary risks, and get close to him. Listen in on his conversations, try to get info from the inside about what they know of us and our location,” Zabuza replied, before turning around to leave. “Also, I think I might have a job for us in the land of the mist, I'll send you a letter with the info,” he added, before disappearing into the shadows of the alleyway.
 
A/N: I'm so evil. On another note, I'd like to add that this chapter is going to be dedicated to Tenpo, who died a week from today. She was the biggest of my three pet chickens, and was killed by our neighbor's dog. We will all miss you very much Tenpo, rest in peace.