Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ More Than You ❯ This Circle Never Ends ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Summery: Sequel to the first Itachi/ Hinata fan fic `What Do You See In Me'
(Second part; please go easy on me again)
Disclaimer: sadly I do not own Naruto
Characters are a little OOC in this story.
……………………̷ 0;……………………...
More Than You
……………………̷ 0;……………………….
This Circle Never Ends
“Why won't you accompany me on my mission?”
“I would just be in your way if I tagged along.”
“That isn't entirely true.” Itachi stood before the wide length mirror of the bathroom, just eye level away from the grass as her ran his fingers over the gentle stubbles that were sprouting over his chin. Hinata sat against the closed toilet seat, the cold surface chilling her exposed thighs.
They happened to be having another quarrel over her accompanying him on his missions. Apparently, he had somehow found out of her and Deidara becoming a bit too cozy with each other and didn't want to leave her alone with him.
Sometimes he felt as if he couldn't win with Hinata and other times he thought he couldn't be more obvious to her and yet here they were, in a bathroom, alone, arguing. His one fantasy of them making love in a bathroom had been instantly killed.
“Well exactly explain to me why do you want me to come with you all of a sudden? Has this got anything to do with me and Deidara?”
“No.”
“Then why should I have to come?”
“Because each time I left on a mission before you would always complain to me and whine to me about coming along.”
“That was before.”
“Before what?”
“Before you asked me to marry you.”
“Christ Hinata! You act as if it's your duty to stay at the Akatsuki hideaway.”
“Last time I checked that was the only thing you would let me do!”
“I'd let you leave if that was what you truly wanted but it isn't what you want.”
“How do you know what I want?” Hinata stood, crossed the bathroom to stand in the doorway. He thought that at that moment she was the most adorable creature in her black bra and ribbon-laced purple underwear. If only they weren't fighting!
“I don't know how you feel unless you tell me.”
“Don't try to control me Itachi or I will leave you again.”
“You can't leave me.”
“You don't own me,” She paused, twisting the ring he had given her just days earlier back and forth against her finger briefly before twisting it off and throwing it at him. “And I believe we just aren't as compatible as I thought we were.” Itachi caught the ring in utter shock, his lips soon twisting into a scowl to cover up his shock.
He opened his mouth to retort to her confession but he found none would come as he stood there looking like a gaping fish. Hinata, feeling as if she were going to float away from the heavy burden that had just been lifted from her chest, yanked the door open to be face-to-face with Deidara.
“Unlike you two assholes, some people are trying to sleep in this house so carry on with your baby-making else where.”
He stood in the doorway in flannel pajama bottoms, his face scrunched up in anger as he rubbed the sleep from his eye as if he were a child. Her cheeks brightened in color as she breezed past him, making sure to escape into his abandoned room instead of Itachi's room.
“What the hell wench?” He followed her into his room, shutting the door behind him as he watched her crawl onto his unmade bed. What he was about to say clogged his throat as he watched her semi-covered ass shimmy a bit in the air.
Damn her for having such provocative underwear.
He found his voice once she was under his blue comforter, no longer naked in his eyes. “What happened to personal space and asking if you could invade mine, un?” Hinata noticed that every time she struck a nerve with Deidara, he would use the suffix un after each sentence he spoke. It was quite funny, she agreed with herself, to hear him use it in an angry tone as his lone azure eye glazed over with hatred.
“I just need to talk to someone that isn't controlling and condescending. I just need a friend right now Deidara; I want you to be that friend.” She clutched the comforter up to her chest, her gaze leveling with his uncertainly. Why had she wanted so badly to confide in Deidara about how demanding and argumentative Itachi had become?
He scratched at his messily made pony-tail, making his way over to his bed slowly. Once he was settled down on the bed next to her, he spoke. “I aint much of a listener or much of an advice giver and I definitely aint such a good friend but for you, I guess I can make an exception wench.” A smile played across her lips as she threw her arms around his torso, drawing herself against his back.
“Thank you so much Dara-kun!”
His tensed up under her hold, his arm muscles twitching as if he had turret syndrome. Hinata seemed oblivious to his sudden freeze-up as she squeezed him tighter as if he were her own life-size teddy bear.
“Please don't call me that Hinata.” She was taken aback by his sudden serious expression as he pried her arms from his middle. Instead of her normal animosity for his sudden change in attitude, Hinata instead grabbed one of his triple X magazines lying at the edge of his bed and began to flip through it.
Deidara swung his legs over his bed to get comfortable, snatching the hentai from her hands. Apparently, he was back to his old self.
“Hey! I was reading that!”
“No you weren't, How can you read naked women?” When she didn't respond he chuckled, beginning to skim the triple X magazine. “Let me finish looking at it Deidara. I want to see what you men get so worked up over.” She was kneeing before him, no longer hidden underneath the comforter.
He felt his throat tighten up, his flannel pajama bottoms feeling as if they shrunk a size around his crotch. “T-that's men's secrets. Telling you would be like cutting off your balls.” Her thin black brow arched as a smirk tickled her lips. “Do you find it erotic to see women half naked?”
He nodded, his lone eye dipping down to her tantalizing cleavage that were basically begging to be freed from her bra. “Do you find me attractive right now?”
“No.”
“No?”
“No!” He shook his head, gripping the hentai more securely as he tried to cover up his erection.
If only she knew how much she turned him on.
Hinata snuggled up against him, ducking underneath the magazine so she could look at it with him. “I think that woman's breasts are large enough to accommodate your large ego, don't you think?”
“Ha Ha Ha, you really are hilarious wench.” He let her snatch the magazine from his hands, him finding something else to occupy his attention.
Her underwear.
His arm embraced her relaxed waist, his fingers toying with the light blue ribbons laced through her panties. He could feel her stomach muscles quiver beneath his light touches, becoming fascinated with the dark pubic hairs he detected.
“How about her?” Her pony-tail swished as she turned to capture his gaze. “She's fine wench, yeah you sure know how to pick `em.” He eyed the women printed onto the glossy page, her small perky breasts catching his attention.
They reminded him of Hinata's.
“Well you sure you don't like her?”
“Do you feel me getting' hard wench?”
“N-N-No.”
“Okay then, next page.”
She felt her face grow warm once their short argument subsided, burying her face deeper into the pages of the hentai magazine. She had just taken notice to the position they were in; more of a “lovers” position as Deidara would've described it.
Her head was laid in his lap as his hand rested on her hip, his fingers dangerously close to the hem of her panties. It would've been easy to tell if Deidara was turned on or not by any of the women they were looking at in the magazine. So far he hadn't received a hard-on from any of them.
“How about her?”
“You tell me? Your head is in my lap.”
“You're such a damn perv Deidara!” Hinata leaned up from his lap, her eyebrows drawn together in anger. “You know you actually look cute when you're upset. Maybe I should make you mad more often.”
“Not funny.” Her giggling state didn't last long as Itachi burst into the room and quickly grabbed her, withdrawing her from the room.
“Let go of me Itachi!” She tried to pry his hands from her wrist, a bit confused as to where he was taking her. They passed each Akatsuki room in a fury, coming upon the front door. He jerked it open with his free hand, throwing her out with the other. “I'll gladly let you go. Don't come back until you've found your mind again.”
“My clothes?!”
“Get new ones…I don't give a fuck what you do, just don't come back here!”
“How am I supposed to survive? Where the hell am I going to go?!”
“Get out!”
Her nostrils flared, catching a glimpse of Deidara approaching fast. “Fuck it! Fuck it all! And most of all fuck you Itachi!”
She dashed off in the direction of the woods, not turning back to witness Deidara and Itachi bickering.
For the readers that want this to be a Dei/Hin fan fiction idk…I haven't made up my mind who will keep her and who will marry her yet so you just have to keep reading.
AnimexCookie
Top of Form
Bottom of Form