Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Name is Sakura ❯ With Sasori - 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
This chapter is going to be a bit NC-17. If that's not for you then don't read.

She lay on my bed.

I slid my fingers down her arm, her skin cold.

I brushed my hand through her pink hair, gathering locks, twirling them and letting them go softly. Her hair fell like little cherry blossom petals in a cool spring breeze across her face.

Each time I touched her, she inhaled deeply, she must have been dreaming. Perhaps she was dreaming about me. I looked at her clothes, her shirt ripped and torn. Her cut was still not healed properly; a red gash across her side was evident from a little tussle.

I felt I had to get her out of those dirty things and dress her properly. I would have to clean her up first as well. Her bare legs were covered in dirt and bruises. A girl shouldn't have bruises all over her legs, she should be looked after and her skin should be pristine and childlike.

I walked into the bathroom and sprayed the tub down, getting rid of all the blood and decaying skin that had come from my other victims. Once the bath was clean I went back over to Sakura. I had no idea how long she was going to be unconscious for, but I couldn't wait any longer.

I removed her boots firsts, caressing each foot as I did. I placed them down beside me and then began to unzip her red shirt. I was careful not to touch the cut and I delicately placed my hand under her back to raise her up. I slid her shirt from her back, baring her breasts.

I studied them for a moment. She really was perfect. The temptation was there to rub my hands all over her, but I managed to hold myself back. Her breasts glistened with sweat, running down her navel. I imagined my tongue running up her mid-riff wiping off every last drop of sweat.

I then pulled her black skirt off, leaving her completely naked, her frail body exposed to all my sighs and my trembles. From her thighs all the way up to her temples, she was an object of perfection and the object of my affection.

I ran the water and filled the bath halfway. My face reflected in the water. My scars had not healed either. I had two criss-crossing my face. The fact that this girl was tougher than I thought filled me with excitement and nervousness. I walked back over to the sleeping kunoichi.

I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the bath. I placed her in very gently making sure the top half of her body was upright and well out of the water. I took a cloth and began soaking her nape then spreading it down her spine, across her shoulders holding her cheek to mine.

The water turned a hint of red and I held the cloth over her cut. After a while, the bleeding stopped and I continued soaking her with soap and water. When I felt her body was clean enough, I moved on to her hair. I squeezed shampoo onto my hands and entangled them delicately in her hair. Moving to the soft steady sound of her breathing, I manipulated her hair as if it were my own. When I held it above her head it looked like her pink hair were her puppet strings. It was a beautiful sight.

I splashed water over her hair being extra careful that she didn't breathe in any. She was now clean so I picked her up out of the bath and sat her down on a nearby chair. There was a towel ready and waiting for her and I wrapped it round her to dry her off. I left the towel around her as I picked her up again, carrying her back to the bed.

When I laid her down I needed to think of some new clothes for her. I couldn't have her wearing those tatty old things. I had a whole wardrobe fully of dresses that would fit her perfectly.

I opened it and had a look inside and looked at my entire collection. There were so many styles and colours, but the one I thought would suit her the most was a lovely little silk pink dress. It was just cut a bit above knee length the two thin straps at the top showed a lot of skin on her shoulders.

I found some matching shoes as well. In this dress, she would look exactly like my dream, I thought. Behind me, I heard a noise. I turned and looked. My little Sakura was waking up, her eyelids fluttering open. She couldn't wake up now; I needed her asleep to dress her properly.

I quickly made my way over to her. She was having a hard time opening her eyes and adjusting to the light. I took out a small poison dart from my pocket and gave her a little prick on the side of her neck. It was nothing fatal, there was barely any poison in the dart at all, but I thought it would be enough to make her sleep for another hour. And just as I suspected, her eyelids closed again just as soon as they had opened. She didn't make a sound, silently put to sleep.

I went back to work, bringing the pink dress over to her. I raised her once more as I pulled it over her head. I then put her shoes on. That was it. There she was in all her glory. The pink dress I had chosen was exactly right. I had only guessed her measurements but I got them spot on. I loved the way the dress was frilled at the end. It would be perfect to go dancing in.

She was so clean now; you wouldn't have been able to tell she had been in a fight with the legendary ninja, Sasori of the Red Sand, the greatest nin in all the Akatsuki. There was nothing to do now - everything was prepared. All that was left was to wait for her to wake up. Perhaps I shouldn't have done it, but with her conscious, it would have caused all sorts of problems at this stage.

I continued to chisel away at my wooden dolls for the next hour.


I must have been in a world of my own because I suddenly snapped out of what I was doing and heard a faint, female voice next to me. It was Sakura. She was shaking. Tossing and turning on my bed. She began to sweat, dirtying her clean body.

She kept calling out a name. The name of that man I saw.

-Sasuke.

I put my hands on her shoulders to try and stop her shaking, but she was burning up. Perhaps I had given her more poison than I thought. Then without warning, her eyes opened and she sprang up out of bed. She paused for a second, not too clear where she was. I held her and looked into her eyes.

I tried to straighten out her pink dress, making sure it didn't get too crumpled. But as I was doing this, Sakura's eyes dilated.

She then vomited all over me.