Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ My Name is Sakura ❯ With Sasori 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The pink haired kunoichi wrapped her strong arm around my waist and pulled me in. I struggled against her but it was useless, I was completely helpless. Why couldn't I fight against her? How could she overpower me?
 
She dipped me down and swirled me around.
 
I was in her arms, cradled like a lifeless puppet.
 
Sakura looked into my eyes and told me everything would be all right, that she'd look after me. I tried again to push away from her, but her vice-like grip was far too strong. Sakura smiled.
 
“My pretty little puppet, Sasori, I love you so much.”
 
She rocked me as if I was a baby in its mother's arms.
 
I cried out for help.
 
I screamed out for help.
 
Nobody heard.
 
I woke up sweating.
 
I looked around me. I was still in my home. It was just a nightmare.
 
Or was it?
 
My wrists were still bound to the bedpost. I couldn't move an inch. I saw Sakura come from the kitchen out of the shadows and into the light. She approached me holding a glass of water in her hand. She bent down and held it out to me with a smile on her face. I wanted so badly just to smack that smile right off her face. But did I really? It'd be ok, I'd just have to bide my time here.
 
“I brought you a glass of water, Sasori. You've been asleep for quite a while. You must be thirsty.”
 
-Thank you.
 
I muttered under my breath, but really I was grateful. I was so thirsty. I could still taste that awful chloroform in my throat and it was so dry, I couldn't stop coughing. Now I know what Sakura felt.
 
She held my head up and tilted the glass into my mouth. I drank it so quickly; the whole glass was gone in a couple of seconds. The water tasted cold, it tasted good and it was so refreshing.
 
“There, doesn't that feel better?”
 
-Thank you.
 
“Would you like some breakfast?”
 
-I'm fine.
 
“I think you need something at least. I will make some soup. You need to keep your energy up, especially if you're ill.”
 
I felt ill all right. I didn't think I could stomach food. The drug that knocked me out had obviously lowered my immune system. I felt very cold, and a splitting headache.
 
It wasn't long till Sakura came back with a bowl of piping hot miso soup. She must have seen me shaking because she came over and put her hand on my forehead.
 
“Sasori, you're running a temperature. Here, try to eat something.”
 
Since I was going from hot to cold so fast, I didn't know whether hot soup would be the best thing for me, but Sakura insisted. She was the medic after all, she must know best. Sakura put the bowl to me lips and tilted it slightly. It was pretty hard to swallow laying flat on my back, but I didn't have a whole lot of choice.
 
I sipped the soup slowly. It felt good at first, its gentle heat warming my soul. But the more I sipped, the more I started to choke on it. Sakura still insisted on force-feeding me it and I guess I had to keep swallowing. I coughed again. This time spitting out a load of soup that landed on my lap, scolding me.
 
I coughed again and again. I gagged. I then turned my head to the side and vomited. Huge lumps of yellow liquid and goo spewed out from my mouth and went everywhere - all over my robe and some all over Sakura as well. She smiled the same way I remember my mother smiling at me when I was ill, half compassion, half pity.
 
“Oh Sasori, look at the mess you've made. Looks like I'm going to have to clean you up now.”
 
Sakura took the bowl away from me and took it back to the kitchen. She came back holding a cloth and proceeded to wipe my face and my rope. It was so embarrassing, but I still felt pretty ill.
 
Sakura went to the bathroom and wiped herself down. I think she got the worst of it actually. You could see the yellow and brown goo drip from her brow.
 
“Whatever am I going to do with you, Sasori?” she laughed.
 
Sakura emerged from the bathroom clean and fresh. I was breathing heavily and I had no idea what she was planning as she moved slowly towards me. I could see the girl had now removed the pink dress that I made for her and were back in her normal clothes, her red shirt, black skirt and boots. It didn't suit her so well. My pink dress was much better. She looked so much more delicate and feminine.
 
-Why are you doing this to me?
 
Sakura laughed. She laughed harder than anyone I had ever heard laugh. I thought her lungs were going to explode for a minute. It died down after a while and she wiped a tear from her eye.
 
“Why am I doing this to you? Um, why do you think? You kidnapped me and brought me to this godforsaken hellhole and wanted to keep me as your little puppet. You groped me and you tried to rape me. You're a sick, sick man, Sasori.”
 
-You misunderstand me. I'm not a rapist. That's not my thing at all. I am just a collector of beautiful objects and you are the most beautiful I have ever seen.
 
“Am I supposed to be flattered by this?”
 
I coughed again. It was annoying looking so helpless in front of my puppet.
 
-But how did you regain your control? I had you in my chakra power.
 
“Looks like you're not so powerful after all. I simply shut my mind off from it. Your plan to control me whilst I was asleep didn't work; you should know it only works when you're awake. I simply shut my eyes and thought of all the happiness and love inside of me. My love for Sasuke, he got me through it.”
 
-Sasuke can't give you what you really want. He can't give you what I can.
 
“How the hell do you know what I want?”

-Because you are my possession. I have seen into your mind. I know everything about you.
 
“You don't know anything about me. I love Sasuke and he loves me. You can't read real emotions, Sasori; you're just a puppet yourself. You can't express real love.”
 
-Liar!
 
“You don't know how to really love a woman. You can't force yourself onto her like you do.”
 
-You think I'm some lifeless puppet, who doesn't know how to love? I'll show you!”
 
I screamed out and thrashed against my restraints.
 
“See, you're out of control. You need to be restrained. In fact I don't think you should be let near any women ever again. I mean goodness knows how you've treated them in the past.”
 
-I treat all my puppets with dignity and respect.
 
Sakura paused for a moment. A tear swelled up in her eye. I could see I had upset her.
 
“You call this respect and dignity? You've tried to take over my mind. If it weren't for the real love in my heart, I'd already be a mindless puppet.”
 
-Can you honestly say you have it better in your other life with Sasuke than you do down here?
 
“I don't think I need to answer that. Sasuke's not perfect, but at least he treats me like a human being. We've had our ups and downs just like any couple, but he's always there for me when I need him the most.”

-He's not here for you now. Where is he now? Why has he abandoned you?
 
“Shut up! Shut up!” she cried. “He will come and he is much stronger than you. He will destroy you. He will be out looking for me, looking for every sick freak in the area who might have abducted me, and eventually he'll find you.”
 
-Nobody is stronger than me and nobody loves you more than I do. That is for certain.
 
“Be quiet now, I'll show you the real way to love a woman.”
 
My heart skipped a beat. I inched over, a little nervous.
 
Sakura moved over towards me and then climbed on top of me. She pulled a nail from the nearby table and held it above my head.
 
“Now, now, we can't have pleasure without a little bit of pain can we? Call this a little bit of revenge if you like.”
 
She pricked my neck with the nail and a small trickle of blood ran down. She kissed my lips, her sweet cherry lips against mine, our tongues interlaced. She moved her hand over my neck and rubbed the blood up and down my cheek.
 
In one way, it felt almost sensual, but I was still scared. I knew that she merely toying with me and I didn't like being embarrassed. She licked me, her smooth, warm, moist tongue wiping over my face. If only this were real? But I had to keep telling myself it wasn't. Sakura wasn't herself. Without me to guide her, she didn't know what she was doing.
 
Sakura pricked me again with the nail, just a small prick, this time on the other side of my neck. I tried to speak, but she shushed me and silenced me with another kiss.
 
“Here's something to remember me by.”
 
Sakura then raked her nails across my cheek leaving a red mark. The pain was sharp and intense. She then kissed me in that same spot.
 
“Goodbye, Sasori, I'll always remember you like this.”
 
Sakura then laughed and smirked. This bitch was just going to leave me tied up like this to die. I couldn't believe it. She waved to me and then headed straight for the door. Dammit! I was about to lose my favourite doll and there was nothing I could do about it.
 
Sakura was about to leave when a tall blonde haired man suddenly came through the door. It was Deidara. Sakura looked shocked. She tried to push past him but Deidara wrapped his arms around her and easily overpowered her. He then looked over to me. He looked confused for a moment. He saw me lying flat on my back on the bed, tied up. Deidara grinned.
 
“Wow, Sasori,” he said. “You don't waste any time, do you? And you certainly have strange taste in women. Look at this feisty little minx.”
 
“Let me go!”
 
-You couldn't have picked a better time to come back really, Deidara. Don't let her escape.
 
“As you wish.
 
Sakura tried to hit him, but Deidara simply blocked her weak efforts and touched a pressure point on her neck. Sakura groaned and collapsed in his arms. Deidara scooped up the lifeless girl and carried her over to me.
 
“Where should I put her?”
 
-Just on the floor will do for now. Untie me, then she can go on the bed.
 
“What happened here?”
 
-It's a long story, now just hurry up.
 
Deidara placed Sakura on the floor and untied my ropes. We hugged. I had never been so happy to see him. I never thought he carried his weight around this place or with the Akatsuki in general. But I guess, I was wrong.
 
I lifted Sakura onto the bed. She was mine once again. I knew she was meant to be with me, all I needed was a little bit of patience.
 
All I needed to do now was to get her out of those horrible clothes and into her lovely pink dress.