Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Oh, Mr. Sex-ed Teacher! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN: I guess this is thee end? It's up to you guys =D I love writing hot smex scenes with boy love. Review! And I will be sure to update. Even if it is mindless, irrelevant smut that we all love! Yay for smut!
 
LOVE PREVAAAILSS!
 
**************************
 
Chapter 3
 
“The Yayoi period started around th-the third… century BC and… ahh… introduced new practices, such as wet-rice f-farming… iron and bronze-making a-and a new style of pottery, brought by migrants from China or K-Korea.”
“Hn…”
“The Yayoi culture was de-de-developing and the predominant agricultural society emerged in Japan…uhn…”
“Religion during the sixth century…?”
“Mah-Mah… fuck! Mahyana Buddhism was… it was introduced to Japan through the… uhh… the k-kingdoms of Korea. Buddhism was resisted, but it was promoted by the ruling class and… haa… was… fuck…”
“Accepted…”
“Yeahh… ahh…”
“Does it feel good?”
 
Naruto's finger's dug into his bed sheets, gripping and fisting at it until he thought his fingers were going to be locked that way forever. His teeth clenched and he thumped his head back against the wall, groaning.
 
“Hnnn….” He could feel the Uchiha smirk at the whimper, but he didn't care.
His thighs were stiff, everything was stiff. He glanced back down raven head that was presently paying his undivided attention to what the boy had between his thighs.
He wanted nothing more than to bury his hands in those silky strands and shovel every piece of himself into that Uchiha's sweet hot, wet mouth. But this was what Sasuke liked to play, or as he called, his own `teaching' method. The boy would basically do everything possible that could distract the boy while the boy was reciting what he had learned. Rules were simple; recite and no touching the teacher. This, of course, proofed to be a difficult task. This was all game though… Naruto could get through the first few sentences of the lesson, and after that, there wouldn't be enough blood in his head to keep him going. It all traveled south and left him a mindless puddle of squirming nerves, thanks to the class genius.
Naruto was desperately trying to wrack his brains for the next piece of information, but all that flooded his thoughts were those sweet lips, that luscious tongue and the boy that was inducing this kind of pleasure. Then it stopped, wrenching a soft whine from the blonde boy.
 
“Go on…” Sasuke grinned. He loved torturing the blonde.
“Sas… Sasuke…”
“Sensei.” He corrected. He had developed a liking, more of a fetish, for the name when their tutoring had progressed.
“Sensei... I can't…” The blonde was panting now, irked at his now neglected and rock hard erection. He felt the other boy rub the insides of his thighs with his thumb and that only elicited another whimper.
“The Nara period…”
“The eighth century marked the first emergence of a strong central Japanese state. It was centered near an imperial court in the city of Heijo-kyo… or modern day Nara. In addition to the continuing adoption of Chinese administrative practices, the Na… Nara… uhnn…”
That mouth was on him again.
“Nara period is cha--characterized by the appearance of… some sort of literature… I can't remember…”
“Kojiki and Nihonshoki.” The boy reminded, his fist pumping and his tongue darting out to swipe at the oversensitive head.
“I don't care…” Naruto gritted through his teeth. “Just please, please don't stop…”
Now this was what Sasuke loved about his way of `teaching' the boy. This would either end with Naruto actually accomplishing his recital of the lesson, or he would beg and beg and beg until Sasuke saw it fit to take him. Nonetheless, it never took that much begging from the boy. And for the record, Naruto had never accomplished that goal of a completed recital.
 
Sasuke's strokes had slowed and Naruto became frantic again, his fingers flying to those inky, silky locks. Sasuke stopped all ministrations and peeked up at the boy through his long lashes. His cheeks were flushed and his lips were shiny and swollen. The whiskered face boy groaned at the sight.
Ebony pools collided into cerulean blue.
 
“You're breaking the rules, Naruto-kun…” the boy reprimanded, relishing in the soft keen the other boy produced.
“Sensei, please… I can't even think when you're doing that. All the blood's down there.”
Sasuke had to smirk. He puffed hot little breaths against the twitching member in his face, resisting against the blonde boy's small tugs on his hair.
“Please, please, please…don't fucking stop on me. Do whatever you want, fuck me however you want! Just please, don't stop…”
Those words were all it took to put the game at a halt. Sasuke had enough and it was obvious that Naruto had just enough as well.
Naruto shrieked as the mouth that had abandoned him engulfed him once more and he couldn't resist against thrusting into it, his fingers tightening on the hair. Sasuke gave a low grunt as the boy grazed the back of his throat. His tongue was rubbing vigorously against the underside of the blonde's cock, going over the ridges and vein that caused another groan from the boy above him. His fingers found their way into the boy's entrance and he shoved a well-prepared, lubricated index finger in, making quick work of sliding in and out until it was accompanied by a second finger. Naruto mewled and began moving against those fingers. The third was finally in, stretching that entrance and brushing against that spot that made his body jerk violently.
 
“Haa.. Sen—Sensei!”
Sasuke groaned and withdrew his fingers, reaching down between his own legs to grab the tube of lube. He squeezed with his thumb, middle and index finger until the goop oozed out into his palm. He dropped the tube and began working at his own pulsing and weeping member, hissing as he began to distribute the lubrication. He got carried away as he continued to suck the blonde off, jerking off in time with his bobs. Naruto went rigid under him and he had to tear himself away from the blonde, causing the boy to give another irritated and intolerant whine. The boy looked like he was ready to cry. Sasuke had to snicker at how the boy was now reacting.
“Sasuke, God damnit!”
The Uchiha ignored the boy's complaints and grabbed at the tanned calves, pulling them up over his shoulders. This was an interesting position. The blonde was now sandwiched between the wall and the pale body, his own tanned thighs practically at each of his side, while his cock brushed up painfully against the two bodies.
Blue eyes squeezed shut when he felt the long waited invasion. Sasuke did not take his time. When he felt the tip of his cock break through the puckered entrance, he plunged into that heat with anticipation, his hands gripping at slender hips as he enjoyed the sounds that escaped the other boy's lips.
“Sas… suke! Sasuke!”
“Haann… ahhh… Naruto…”
The blonde lolled his head to his side as Sasuke took the opportunity to suckle the boy's earlobe into his mouth, ripping a smothered scream from the blue-eyed teen. He withdrew and shook one of the calves off his shoulder, exposing the leaking member Naruto was sporting.
It was all too much. Sasuke's tempo had increased and he was pounding into the boy's flushed ass, the sounds of slick skin slapping against skin. The smell of sweat, sex and both boys' scents permeated the room. The taste of the Uchiha still lingered on his tongue and lips. Everything sabotaged his senses and he was trying to fall over the edge into completion.
“Aah! Sasuke! Please, oh god, please!” the cry was desperate, urgent and Sasuke replied with an acknowledged grunt, his hands flying to the neglected cock.
The boy cried out as his member was fisted roughly, pale fingers and palms jerking him off in time with the boy's reckless thrusts.
When the raven haired boy abruptly leaned forward and clamped his jaws down on the blonde's shoulder, he came hard, his mouth going slack as he slammed his head against the wall, his fingers convulsing and digging into those pale biceps. He felt his climax splurt onto his stomach and felt the warmness that seeped from his lover into his hole. Sasuke gave a soft grumble and sighed as he remained in that position, giving both time to regain their breaths.
Slowly he slipped out and gave the boy a kiss on the head, brushing away the blonde hair that matted his forehead and smiled. Naruto gave a content moan and stared at the boy before him, leaning forward to kiss the boy on the lips.
 
“So, what about the next chapter, Sensei?”
 
***************************
 
Naruto grinned as he waved and shoved the paper in front of the brunette.
 
“You see this, baby? An A+ in Japanese history! Try topping that, biznitch.” He boasted loudly, earning him an irritated glare.
“Tch. I'm surprised you're actually doin' better, dip shit. I mean, with all those `tutoring sessions', you'd think you'd just get distracted.” Kiba rolled his eyes and shuddered, recalling the event that had happened a few months back when he had walked in on them.
At that time, he had stared with his mouth hanging open, and had slowly backed away, closing the door behind him. Sasuke had left shortly, greeting and thanking Naruto's dad as well as evading the question as to why all their books had been in the dinner table if they were `studying' in Naruto's room…
Naruto snickered.
 
“My `tutoring sessions' are way harder than you expect.”
 
Kiba snorted.
 
Naruto suddenly smiled.
“In fact… I have tutoring sessions today again…”
 
He was going to make sure he'd give another meaning to `Physics' later on in their session.
 
***************************
TBC.