Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Oh, Mr. Sex-ed Teacher! ❯ chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
AN: yes yes. I know. It’s been a while. I’ve been a busy girl. I’ll be updating this as soon as I can. So tell me what you think. Also, I think I need a beta. So contact me fooos. <3
 
And of course.
 
LOVE PREVAILS!!
 
**********************************
Chapter 5
 
In physics, reality is considered to be objective, independent of the observer. Conclusions about objective process are made from experiments and observations, disregarding the influence of the observer on the object. In micro-world, described by quantum physics…
 
Sasuke fidgeted in his chair as he tried to think up of the rest of the sentence. Biting on the end of his pen, he gave another attempt to continue his essay and sighed when nothing came up. All he could think about was the certain blonde who was currently alone with another boy. He hadn’t even seen him all day and it didn’t quell his nerves to know that the boy was sparring and sweating and moving his lithe body... His jaw clenched and he could feel his teeth sinking into the plastic pen.
‘This is ridiculous. He said nothing would happen.’ Tearing the pen away from his mouth, he glanced outside the window and bit his bottom lip, ‘So why am I feeling so fucking antsy about this?’
 
School had ended about half an hour ago, and Sasuke had stayed in the library trying to finish his physics essay. He found it very convenient that he only had five periods and his sixth one was a free period, so he had decided to finish his work in the quiet room. But a good hour and thirty minutes with only two and a half sentence of his essay proved that his mind was elsewhere and that he had obviously wasted his time.
 
Grabbing his notebook and slinging his bag over his right shoulder, he made his way to the exit and headed towards to the dojo where he knew his lover was. He grunted in frustration as scenarios plagued his mind.
 
Naruto squirming, blushing madly as Neji brought his palms down those tanned, firm ass cheeks.
 
“Oh Neji! Have I been a bad boy?”
 
Sasuke’s eyes narrowed and his brisk pace increased. He could hear his teeth gnashing against each other.
‘Of course Naruto wouldn’t… ever…he said nothing would happen… he can take care of himself, right?’
 
But that didn’t stop the images from coming.
 
Naruto’s flushed body as it writhed against that pale-ass jerk’s body in resistance…
 
Sasuke felt a surge of anger run through his veins as he tried his best not to run to the dojo.

**************************
 
Naruto watched as the boy swooped down for the kill. Almost like in slow motion. But just when the other boy’s lips were a few millimeters away, the golden haired boy evaded them, craning his neck as far as possible while turning his head away. The shrill shriek that escaped his lips caused him to wince at the girlish noise and he flushed with embarrassment.
 
‘It’s one thing for a guy to try and top me, but screaming like a girl… great, Uzumaki. Just make him think you’re super pussy…’ Naruto bit his tongue when he felt the warm puffs of breath on his neck and the soft groan that the boy emitted.
 
“Ne-Neji, I don’t think this is appropriate—”
Another groan interrupted him and the boy squirmed as Neji’s long, silky hair slid over his shoulders and tickled the side of his face.
“Just because you won doesn’t mean I owe you any sexual favors. And… and…”
Neji hissed and glared at the blonde.
“I can’t move.”
The blonde narrowed his eyes and gave the most intellectual response.
“Huh?”
 
The pale-eyed boy bit his lip and gave another pained moan, his head falling forward causing the boy below him to shriek again.
“Can you stop screaming?”
“I can’t if you keep trying to smother me with your lips! Get off!”
“I just told you I can’t.”
“What’s so fucking hard about moving your ass--”
“I just can’t. The joints in my elbow… they locked. I can’t…”
“Does it hurt?”
“Hnn… not really…”
Naruto squirmed again and Neji gave a pained gasp.
“Augh! It hurts, it hurts!”
“Can you feel any swelling?”
The other boy groaned.
 
The sudden deafening clatter of objects hitting the wooden floors of the dojo resounded through the room. Both boys quickly turned their heads towards the entrance.
 
“I am so beating your ass, Uzumaki,” The raven haired teen growled, “After I kill you, Hyuuga.”
“Sasuke! It’s not what you think!” the blonde defended. “He can’t get up!”
“Get off.” The pale eyed boy corrected calmly.
Sasuke seemed to ignore both of them, storming his way to the two boys and grabbing at Neji’s shoulder to tear them apart.
 
“Sasuke, can you stop being an asshole for a minute?” Naruto bellowed as the long haired brunette was violently pulled away from him. “What the fuck do you think you’re— FUCK!”
 
Naruto didn’t have time to finish what he was saying. Without thinking, he quickly got up and jumped in to stop the Uchiha from landing a blow on the other teen. Knocking the enraged boy over with his body weight, the blonde quickly restrained the boy by straddling him and holding his wrists down.
 
“I said stop it, you psycho!” Naruto growled as Sasuke thrashed beneath him, successfully freeing one hand and quickly using it to throw a punch at the boy above him. The blonde moved, but the fist grazed his cheek and he could feel the sting.
 
“You… you!” Sasuke ground out as Naruto got a hold of his wrist again and pinned him down, “You…”
“You what?”
“Idiot! Baka! You liar!”
“Sasuke, shut the fuck up!”
“You shut the fuck up and get off of me!”
 
Naruto gritted his teeth and leaned down, his face merely inches away from the brunette.
“Shut. up.”
 
Lips met lips harshly. Sasuke didn’t know how to react. Naruto’s lips moved against his roughly, coercing him to open and grant access. And the brutal kiss was soon replaced by gentleness and he responded. The soft wet appendage moving against his own, dominating over him and he sighed. Everything at that moment was forgotten.
 
When the two broke apart, Naruto rested his forehead against the other and scowled.
 
“Why? Why don’t you trust me, you bastard?”
“I come in here with you like that and that just confirms my suspicions.” The other boy responded, regaining his lost anger.
“Shit, it wasn’t what you thought it was. Some weird shit happened with his arms and he couldn’t move.”
Sasuke scowled.
“Get off, dobe.”
“You sure you won’t get all psycho?”
“Now.”
 
The blonde sighed and let go of the other boy’s wrists, giving an indignant “hey!” when the boy shoved him off of his body, stood up and stormed out of the building.
 
“What the fuck is your problem?” Naruto growled loudly, getting up to go after the boy.
“Uzumaki.”
 
‘Oh yeah. Neji.’
The blonde spun around and scratched the back of his head. “Oh yeah… uh. Sorry about that whole thing. Do you want me to call Hinata or something?”
“No, it’s okay. I just wanted to apologize. I didn’t mean for this to happen…”
Naruto sighed and looked towards the door.
“It’s not your fault. He’s an ass. How’s your arm doing?”
“It’s okay. I can move it a little. It’s just feels stiff.”
Naruto nodded.
“You should go after him.”
 
Blue eyes shot up and met with pale eyes.
 
“I don’t know what’s going on between you both. But…” Neji shrugged. “If he’s important, you should go.”
“Are you gonna be okay? How’re you gonna get home?”
Neji smiled. “I’m okay.”
Naruto nodded again and smiled.
 
After the blonde had left the room, the Hyuuga sighed and frowned. He stretched his arms folded them across his chest.
 
‘That plan didn’t work so well. I didn’t think him and the Uchiha were together…’
 
**************************
 
Naruto dialed Sasuke’s number and waited. He was currently parked in front of the Uchiha’s mansion, waiting in his black Civic Honda.
“Leave a message.”
The blonde sighed and ended the call.
 
He couldn’t find or contact Sasuke after the little incident, and so he had thought the boy had driven home. And so, here he was.
 
“That bastard.” He grumbled as he got out of the car and headed towards the front. He rang the door bell and waited, listening to the loud chiming as it reverberated through the large house. After a minute, he rang the doorbell again.
 
‘First he ignores my phone calls, and now he’s ignoring me when I come to explain myself! I don’t even need to explain anything! The nerve of this asshole!’
 
The blonde huffed in annoyance and turned to walk back. The click of the lock went unnoticed and he was suddenly pulled into the house.
 
“Hey!” The blue eyed teen yelped as he stumbled in.
 
The front door was closed and he was suddenly pushed against the nearest wall. He could feel the warm puffs of breath against his neck and the warm body pressed against his.
 
“Sa-Sasuke…”
“Shut up.”
 
The tanned boy moaned when he felt soft lips attack his neck, the warm caress of fingers finding their way into his shirt and the feel of hands working at his pants.
 
“Wait… we need to ta--”
“Shut up.”
“Ghahh…”
 
The hands had successfully slipped into his pants and were now gripping him firmly. The mouth had left his neck and the raven haired teen dropped down to his knees, groaning when tanned fingers threaded into his hair and gripped. Pulling the semi-erect cock from the blonde’s boxers, Sasuke took all of him into his mouth, sucking and bobbing as he felt the boy swell and grow fully erect.
 
“Sas- uuhnn…” Naruto couldn’t think. ‘What was I here for again…?’
The black eyed boy sucked harder, as if trying to keep the other boy from his thoughts.
When the blonde tensed, the Uchiha boy pulled away, slightly smirking when he heard a complaining whine. He stood up and kissed the boy on the lips softly, grabbing his hand and leading him into the living room.
 
Naruto finally got a good look at the other boy. He was wearing black baggy sweat pants only and his hair was unruly and messy. Muscles rippled beneath that pale skin and the tanned boy noticed how beautiful the other boy was.
 
“Sasuke, wait I came to talk--”
“For the third time, shut up. Don’t say anything.” The boy growled as jerked his black sweat pants down. The blonde’s attention flew to the brunette’s groin and he clenched his jaws.
“Stop telling me to shut--”
Fingers encircled his engorged member and he gasped as his eyes flitted closed. The mouth was near it again, puffs of hot breath making it twitch in anticipation.
“Shut up, dobe.”
His cock was once again engulfed by wet heat. Sasuke took his time as he sucked and pulled down the tanned boy’s pants at the same time. Naruto lifted his feet to the pants off and once again took hold of the boy’s head.
 
“Sasuke… uuhnn. Don’t… stop…”

Naruto growled when the boy stopped and pulled away, but groaned in excitement when the boy turned around and bent over, offering him his ass.
 
“Lube?” Naruto questioned.
“None. Just do it.” Sasuke commanded breathily as he rested his head against his forearms.
Naruto seemed to hesitate, but when the other boy gave a soft whimper, he bent forward a spread the boy’s pale cheeks. Sasuke gave a strangled gasp as he felt the blonde’s tongue lap at his entrance, poking and probing. Naruto grunted and reached for the boy’s cock, pumping it while listening to the boy’s erratic, labored breaths. Sasuke felt a wet finger slowly entering and stretching him and he pressed against it, wanting more. The second finger was added and he groaned.
 
“Naruto… fuck me already…”
 
Naruto sighed at the boy’s impatience and continued to move his fingers in and out, marveling at how they seemed to disappear into the boy’s hole. When the Uchiha gave another noise close to a whine, he removed his fingers and placed the tip of his swollen member at the puckered entrance and pushed. Sasuke grunted and pushed back into the other boy, making the other boy enter him quickly and deeper then he intended to.
 
“Shit… Sasuke…”
“Ahhgghh.. hnn.. Naruto… m-move...”
 
The intrusion had been a little painful, but Sasuke somehow felt he needed the pain, and he wanted more. He made noises that encouraged the other boy to thrust faster, harder, and he clawed at the floor as he felt the pain race up his back and the pleasure wrap around his body.
 
“Harder… harder…”
 
The blonde grunted and continued to pound the boy as hard as he can while aiming for that one spot he knew that would make the other boy scream. When the boy gave a soft yelp, he knew he had hit it and continued to jab at that one spot.
Sasuke knew he was going to have bruises, that he wouldn’t be able to sit later with the way Naruto was brutally thrusting into him. He gave another scream as Naruto stabbed his prostate.
 
“Sasuke… fuck… Sa-Sasuke…”
“I can’t… Naruto… uhhnn… can’t…”
 
The blonde knew what to do and he once again took hold of the boy’s hard, ignored dark red cock. He gripped it hard and pumped the boy until Sasuke gave a harsh cry and the warm thick liquid dribbled down the tanned fingers. Naruto grunted as he felt the muscles contract around him and gave a few more thrusts before releasing into the boy. The brunette flopped over and felt the other boy pull out of him then flopped beside him, listening to the harsh breathing as they both tried to catch their breaths.

“Now can we fucking talk?” Naruto asked as he laid his head on his forearm.
“I’m sorry.” The brunette mumbled.
Naruto raised an eyebrow and smirked.
“You should be.”
Sasuke narrowed his eyes into a glare which only caused the other boy's grin to widen.
“Shut up.”
A moment of silence passed by and the tanned body shifted closer to the pale one.
“I love you.” The blonde finally said, reaching out and brushing his fingers against the pale cheek.
The black eyed boy gave a soft smile and stared at the boy.
“I love y--”
“Sasuke, I’m ho--” both teens’ eyes widened and they quickly scrambled, snatching whatever article of clothing they could. It was too late. They both looked up to face an older boy that closely resembled Sasuke. The older boy had the same facial structure, except for the deep creases under his eyes, the same skin tone and his hair was long and tied in a pony tail. What surprised Naruto was the eerie shade of red the other boy's eyes were.
“Itachi…”
Sasuke frowned as his brother stared at Naruto with avid interest rather than shock or the usual stoic expression he wore. He suddenly felt a chill.
And chills usually meant something was about to go wrong.
 
**************************
 
TBC.