Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tamming Two Hearts or Breaking One ❯ Forget and Forgive ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
Chapter 14 Forget and Forgive
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
 
 
 
 
Sakura was walking the halls of the high school she was wearing a Japanese school girl uniform it was after class hour so there was no one in the school because they have already left to their homes. She finally reached the classroom of her home teacher before she turn the handle of the door she stop when she was hearing a woman moaning, she put her ear in the door and gasp hearing the moaning and inappropriate noises. She didn't wanted to open the door but her sexual curiosity got the best of her and she slowly turn the knob opening the door, once she enter the classroom she gasp at the sight before her. Her home school teacher with messy blond hair and ocean blue eyes wearing sunglasses and a brown suit next to him was a television showing a hentai movie, but that wasn't what shock Sakura the most a few feet away from her teacher stood Hinata wearing the same school girl uniform and she was tied up to her arms and legs. Sakura couldn't believe it seems her teacher has been sexually torturing the young teen with the hentai movie.
 
“Professor Naruto what is the meaning of this?” ask a shock Sakura
 
Naruto look at her with a silly smile” oh Miss Haruno you're still here I thought you have gone to your home by now”
 
“I was going home but I wanted to talk to you and it looks like I came at a bad time” she blush taking a look at the hentai
 
“I'm sorry miss Haruno but I was putting some discipline at miss Hyuga it seems she can't control her urges I caught her masturbating in my classroom this morning” he glare at the tied up Hinata
 
Sakura look at her she was blushing panting and she was very wet she looked back at the hentai movie then back at her teacher she was getting turn on herself.
 
“Now Miss Hyuga control yourself don't let temptation take over you fight it”
 
“I….I….I can't professor Naruto the movie is so hot and I'm pretty hot too I'm so wet please professor Naruto untied me I want to touch myself please or better yet fuck me do whatever you like with me”
 
Naruto shook his head” such immorality I will not do such thing miss Hyuga its pretty clear you can't control yourself I don't want another incident to happen again in class” he look at Sakura who was blushing
 
“What's wrong miss Haruno don't tell me your getting turn on by the hentai movie?” he grin
 
“Professor Naruto there's something I want to tell you I…..I love you very much I always had” she blush trying to ignore the moaning from the hentai movie
 
Hinata gasp while Naruto was taken a little he then smile and touch her cheeks” so all this time you have been secretly in love with me I must have been a complete fool not to notice” he then kiss her with she moan in reply
 
He broke the kiss and grin as he lifted her skirt revealing her wet panties” miss Haruno I have only kiss you and you're already soaking wet”
 
“I can't help it professor Naruto you made me so hot and alive”
 
Naruto smile as he pull her in front of him making sure Hinata saw her” watch miss Hyuga this is how I give my love to my number one student”
 
Hinata gasp seeing her favorite teacher tongue kissing Sakura while massaging one breast and rubbing her clit with his other hand, she was getting more horny she felt like she was about to exploded from all the pleasure. Sakura moan feeling her loving teacher's hand on her breast and rubbing her clit faster she couldn't believe she was about climax before she knew it she came soaking her panties completely. She moan louder as nNaruto gave her a passionate kiss.
 
He kiss her cheek” well done Miss Haruno you came a lot and you have turn me on too” he remove his suit and his pants he finally removed his boxers, both Sakura and Hinata seeing the impressive size of his manhood Sakura look hungrily at it like she wanted to eat it.
 
“Now Miss Haruno it's time to start your hard report”
 
“I'll do my best Professor Naruto” she said in a slutty voice
 
She got on her knees and gave a lick to his member from top to bottom follow by licking his testicles he moan feeling the amazing sensations her top student was giving him.
 
“Yes Miss Haruno you're such a good girl that's why you're my best student”
 
She then put his manhood in her mouth and he moan louder she lick it up and down so fast Naruto felt like coming right now, it was amazing he never knew a girl who could give him such a great blow job. For Sakura she felt like she was in heaven sucking his member was amazing she felt the warm hard tube in her mouth encouraging her to go faster and she did. Naruto moan louder it wouldn't be long before he climax he took a quick glance at Hinata who had tears in her eyes but they weren't tears of sadness they were tears of desperation she wanted so badly to be in Sakura's place right about now.
 
“AH MISS HARUNO I'M COMING”
 
He removed his hard member from her mouth and stroke it faster
 
“Miss Haruno open wide”
 
Sakura open her mouth as wide as she could
 
“AH I'M COMING”
 
An immense wave of Naruto's seed hit Sakura mouth filling her mouth some felt to her face and even her breast, Sakura swallow the cum with pride she took the small traces of cum in her face and breast and took it in her mouth she finally clean herself from her teacher's seed.
 
“Good job Miss Haruno I'm going to give you an A for effort and another A on a job well done on your hard report”
 
“Thank you professor Naruto”
 
“Yes however you're real project starts now” Naruto said with a grin
 
He took her once again in front of the out of control Hinata who has reached critical level in horniness he remove her school blouse and her skirt follow by her bra and panties. He lick her erected pick nipples while massaging the other. Sakura moan with passion as she held him closer to her never to let him go he took her breast into his mouth while pinching the other she moan out of control he then did the same with her other breast. Sakura moan louder she was silence by a passionate kiss from her teacher as soon as he broke the kiss he lie Sakura on his desk and open her legs to see her wet pussy.
 
Naruto was impressed” amazing Miss Haruno you're still wet well I will have to clean you up”
 
Sakura blush hard as she knew what he was going to do to her, he smell her pussy and he love the fresh smell of it he lick her outer walls and she moan he lick faster while playing with her clit. He finally got tire of playing with her pussy not that he was bore playing with it but he was too horny that he wanted to pound her with his manhood. He got up and jus before he introduce his member Hinata gave a frustrated scream.
 
“Please……please stop……professor Naruto……no more please…..please fuck me I want it I want your cock inside of me I'm too desperate please”
 
Naruto could see the desperation in her pale eyes he gave her a wicked grin
 
“I'm sorry Miss Hyuga but you're not my number one student and let this be a lesson to you to never masturbate in my class ever again”
 
Hinata cry” no please I beg of you please fuck me I can't take this anymore”
 
“Sorry Miss Hyuga but this is your punishment now sit back and enjoy the rest of the show, now where was I oh yeah”
 
He rub his member on Sakura's pussy making her moan in anticipation
 
“Well Miss Haruno do you want it now?”
 
“Yes please I want it” she then grin while looking at the desperate Hinata” yes I want it all inside of me”
 
Naruto lick his lips as he penetrated Sakura's pussy she moan in desperation as she wanted to feel his manhood sliding in and out of her, Naruto trust faster and they both moan louder she then wrap her legs around him so she could feel more of his manhood in her. Hinata wish she was blind and deaf she wanted to close her eyes and shut her ears but she couldn't since she was tied up and even if she wasn't tied up she will still watch and hear as much as she was suffering she enjoy watching someone being intimate with another girl. The two moan louder as they love the sound of their bodies smacking with one another, Naruto pound her faster and Sakura reply him by loud passionate moans. It wasn't long now their climax was reaching and they wish they didn't have to come so early but it couldn't be help Naruto was pounding her like a jackhammer. They both continued their act while Hinata was still watching the show she felt more of her juices falling from between her legs.
 
“AH MISS HARUNO I CAN'T HOLD IT ANY LONGER I'M GOING TO CUM”
 
“YES PROFESSOR NARUTO ME TOO FASTER FUCK ME FASTER”
 
He pound her faster again and he felt his climax reaching
 
“MISS HARUNO I'M COMING”
 
“YES ME TOO”
 
They both moan louder as they felt their orgasm hitting them Naruto shot a large wave of his seed inside Sakura she was so happy she kiss him passionately and he accepted her kiss they both grin evilly at the torture horny Hinata who look like a very horny animal waiting to jump her pray and have her way with.
 
Sakura lick her lips” bet you want some of this”
 
 
Sakura woke up from her bed with a moan she just had the most amazing dream ever she wish she could stay asleep forever and never wake up but that wasn't going to happen. She knew very well the reason why she had such an awesome dream it was all thanks to the hentai movie Ino gave her she like the movie a lot, and after she masturbated ten times to the movie she knew she was thankful to have such a great friend like Ino. She then notice that her bed sheets were soaked wet she sighed she was the cause of this as she looked between her legs and she was very wet.
 
(Great I have to wash the sheets and myself too oh well it was worthy) she thought while giggling
 
She got up from her bed and took off the sheets and took them to the laundry she then went to the bathroom for a warmth shower she then got dressed and went to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. After breakfast she left her house and went into the streets of Konoha she smile seeing the sun shining it was going to be a beautiful day.
 
(I wonder if Naruto is free today he'll probably be with the Hyuga bitch oh well)
 
 
Naruto was running the streets of the village in a hurry there was only one place he was heading and it was the Hyuga Compound. He couldn't sleep last night because he was thinking about Hinata he couldn't get her face out of his mind her face full of tears the hurt in her pale eyes, he remember her look when he told her last night in the hot baths he could feel the heartbreak in her eyes telling her the painful truth about his secret relation with Sakura. Rigth now he was hungry and sleepy but he didn't care he just wanted to find her and talk to her. He felt so happy when he reach the Hyuga compound he gently knock on the front door waiting for someone to answer it, he smile when the door open he then stiff when he saw Hanabi and she was giving a death glare that will kill anyone on their tracks looks like she has find out about the heartbreak.
 
“What do you want?” Hanabi said in a cold tone
 
“Um….Hanabi is Hinatachan here?”
 
She growl” leave you're not welcome here anymore”
 
She was about to close the door but Naruto stop her
 
“Please Hanabi I really have to talk to her”
 
Hanabi look into the blond's eyes she could see the hurt and desperation in them she sighed while she snorted.
 
“Fine go on in but it will do you no good”
 
Naruto ignore her comment and went inside while Hanabi left the compound
 
(I wonder if I should have warn him about cousin Neji….nah he deserve what's coming to him)
 
He walk through the halls of the compound heading to Hinata's room, when suddenly he was grab by his collar and slam trough a wall very hard he couldn't breathe he felt like losing all of his oxygen by the sheer force of whoever was holding him. The only thing he saw was the pale eyes of a very pissed off Neji glaring at him with an intent to kill Naruto was really scare his eyes were showing no mercy whatsoever.
 
“Neji……I…..I can't ……breathe”
 
“YOU BASTARD HOW DARE YOU I TRUSTED YOU SHE TRUSTED YOU” he tighten his grip on his neck making him unable to breathe” Naruto you broke her heart and now I'm going to break you”
 
Naruto couldn't breathe his whole face was turning blue Neji was intending to kill him for hurting the feelings of his cousin.
 
“Neji STOP”
 
Neji look behind him and saw a very serious Hinata looking at him
 
“Neji let him go NOW”
 
Neji growl” why should I he hurt you he doesn't deserve forgiveness”
 
“That's up to me to decided not you now let him go”
 
He growl again he saw that Naruto's face was purple any second now and he could die
 
Hinata was now upset” Neji as the head of the Hyuga clan's main branch I command you TO LET HIM GO”
 
Neji was still not listening Hinata had no choice
 
“Please Neji don't make me use the bird cage seal on you”
 
At the mention of the bird cage seal he immediately let go of the blond ninja how he has always fear and hated the damn seal technique he look at his cousin was sad.
 
“I'm sorry Neji for mentioning the bird cage seal”
 
Neji shook his head” no don't apologize it was my fault for not listening to you the first time I'm sorry”
 
“It's all right please leave us alone”
 
He nodded and left but not before giving one last glare at Naruto
 
Hinata was worry she saw Naruto gaining his breath on the floor after he was almost choke to death but she hold it on she wasn't going to show no affection to him after what he did. Naruto catch his breath again and got back to his feet, he was a little hurt that Hinata didn't want to check on him if he was al right like she usually do but after what he did to her he had every right to feel hurt he deserve to be beat up by Neji or even choke to death like just now. He look into her pale eyes and he could see the hurt and betrayal reflected in them it was like all the happiness that existed inside of her die when she heard the horrible news, he didn't know what to say no words could come out of his mouth however Hinata beat him to it.
 
“Why are you here?”
 
“Hinatachan I……I just want to talk”
 
“Talk….about what?”
 
“About what happened with me and Sakurachan please Hinatachan I'm sorry”
 
She chuckle” is that why you came here to apologize Narutokun you don't have to apologize it was my fault I wasn't good enough for you I was never good enough for you”
 
Naruto growl he couldn't believe he was hearing this” damn it Hinatachan stop talking like that it was my fault for cheating on you not yours”
 
“Then why do you cheat on me because I wasn't giving you enough love?” she said as tears were falling from her eyes
 
“I…I….I don't know I found out that Sakurachan loves me and I realize I still have feelings for her from long ago but I never wanted to hurt you Hinatachan I swear”
 
“Of course Narutokun I know you never meant to hurt me but I want you to be honest with me do you love me or Sakurasan?”
 
Naruto gasp the question seems to have shock him in truth he love both of them equally but he knew he couldn't have them.
 
“Hinatachan I love you” he saw that she was smiling while the tears were still coming out of her pale eyes” but I also love Sakurachan”
 
Her smile quickly faded” Narutokun you love us both but you can't have us both you must make your choice it's me or Sakurasan”
 
His eyes widened that was the same thing Sakura told him to chose he shook his head and look back at her.
 
“Hinatachan I?”
 
“Please Narutokun leave I want to be alone”
 
Naruto knew there was nothing he could do he gaze at her she was crying he wanted to hold her in his arms but she wasn't going to let him he slowly left.
 
“And don't worry Narutokun I won't tell father about this if he finds out he will hate you forever I won't have that I also forbid Neji and Hanabi from telling him”
 
Naruto felt like crying he continue to walk out of the compound after what he did to her she was still thinking about him instead of herself.
 
Hinata went to her room and lie in her bed she bury her face in her pillow
 
(Narutokun I love you so much it hurts)
 
Naruto was walking the streets of the village he was hungry and sleepy and he didn't care he wanted to be alone to think about everything that has happened he thought about Sakura and Hinata.
 
(What can I do Hinatachan will never forgive me and I love her damn this is so frustrating)
 
He was feeling too depressed and he figure that there was only one person who can help him and give him some advice to his problem. He smile as he reach a very familiar place the ninja academy this is where it all began to him, he went inside and enter the classroom he saw Iruka doing paper work the classroom was empty so he went to him.
 
“Hey Iruka sensei” he greeted with a smile
 
Iruka look at him with a big smile” oh Naruto how are you I didn't notice you coming I am very busy grading this test”
 
“Oh you're busy then I guess I came at a bad time”
 
“Well I am in my break so what's wrong?”
 
“I need some advice Iruka sensei but if you're busy then I will come some other time”
 
“It's all right Naruto I can grade this tests later come on tell me what's wrong?”
 
Naruto smile he could always count on Iruka to help him suddenly his stomach growl like a hungry beast making Iruka sweat dropped, he blush looks like he was very hungry since he didn't eat breakfast.
 
Iruka smirk” how about I treat you to some ramen we'll talk while were eating”
 
He smile” sure I have no problem with that”
 
The two left the academy and head to Ichiraku, when they reach Ichiraku Teuchi and Ayane greeted them and they order their bowls. While they were waiting for their ramen Naruto told Iruka everything that has happened to him between Sakura and Hinata, Iruka was in deep thought to find a way to help him in his situation. Their ramen arrived and they begin to dig in, Naruto swallow his noodles while Iruka was still thinking how to help his student.
 
“Well Iruka sensei what do you think?”
 
Iruka swallow his noodles while sighing” Naruto you're in a pretty tight spot you love Hinata then Sakura confessed to you that she love you and you found out that you still harbor feelings so you accepted her and thus you cheated on Hinata you love both of them but now both of them have given you the choice to choose between them is that it?”
 
“Yeah that's pretty much it well can you give me some advice because I really do need it”
 
“Naruto I really don't know what to say if you choose one the other will be heartbroken forever I think you should listen to your heart and find the one that you love for good”
 
He sighed” Iruka sensei I have been trying to chose whom to pick for so long and I have been listening to my heart too and I don't know who to chose”
 
“Are you sure you have been listening to your heart or have you been listening to your mind?”
 
“What my mind what do you mean?”
 
“Well you can choose the one you think is the right one or you can chose the one you desire with your heart”
 
Naruto blink” I haven't done that but when I think about them I love both of them very much”
 
“And I think they are very grateful that you love them because they owe you so much”
 
“What do you mean Iruka sensei?”
 
“I mean they have become into better persons because of you, look at Sakura she use to be so selfish and a Sasuke fan girl and now she change into a very strong and dedicated ninja following Hokagesama's footsteps and Hinata was the most shy ninja in the whole village and now she's nothing close to being shy she became a strong ninja and now she's the head of the Hyuga clan and they have one person to thank for their change and that's you Naruto”
 
Naruto was taken back by the comment” so you're saying I'm the reason they have change so much?”
 
Iruka nodded” that's right you have inspire both of them to go their limits and grow strong and they are happy to have you as their motivation to go on and eventually that's why they love you so much and trust me I know those two they were my students once”
 
Naruto felt his depression vanishing from his system” wow I never knew I was such a big inspiration to them”
 
“And it's not just Sakura and Hinata but everyone in the rookie nine thinks the same way about you for example look at Neji you remember how he used to be before”
 
“Oh yeah I remember he used to believe that everyone was born with a reason and fate this and fate that yeah it really annoy me to hear him talk”
 
“But after you defeat him in the chunin exams he change he finally realize that fate doesn't control him it's the other way around and for that Neji is grateful for you to have shown him that path”
 
He smile thinking about the Hyuga (yeah but right now the only thing he wants to do is to beat me to a pulp)
 
“The point is Naruto that Sakura and Hinata think of you as a very important person in their lives someone precious and irreplaceable the only person who understands them and brings them joy in their lives”
 
Once again he was taken by his formal sensei comment he smile while finishing his bowl” thanks Iruka sensei you have really help me a lot, I want another bowl”
 
Iruka smirk” like I didn't see that coming”
 
After ten bowls of ramen Naruto was finally full and back into his cheery self Iruka check his empty wallet and sighed.
 
“This sure brings back memories Naruto you used to be the cause why I was always broke”
 
“It's your fault for treating me to ramen you should know that by now” he said while giving him his fox grin
 
Iruka laugh they both left the ramen stand
 
“Iruka sensei thanks a lot for the advice”
 
“Really I gave you advice…..hum I guess I did I'm glad I was able to help Naruto”
 
“Yo Naruto”
 
Naruto look behind him and saw the mask ninja Kakashi
 
“Oh Kakashi sensei hi”
 
“I came to tell you that Hokagesama wants to see you in her office”
 
:Granny Tsunade wants to see me okay I'll go”
 
Kakashi look at Iruka” hey Iruka are you ready for your big date with Shizune?”
 
Iruka blush while covering Kakashi's mouth but it was too late Naruto found out and he was grinning.
 
“So you're dating Shizune eh Iruka sensei good for you she's a good person she will make you happy”
 
Iruka sighed” thanks for telling Kakashi”
 
“Sorry my bad” Kakashi said while scratching the back of his head
 
“We'll I'll see you guys later” Naruto said while leaving
 
When Naruto enter Tsunade's office he saw the usual Tsunade was doing paperwork and it was a lot she was cursing under her breath but she change once she saw Naruto.
 
“Oh Naruto hi come in”
 
Naruto went to her desk and she could see that something was bothering him.
 
“Is something wrong Naruto?”
 
Naruto wasn't going to lie to her so he went clean” granny I told the truth to Hinatachan”
 
“I see so how did she take it?”
 
“What do you think she was devastated?”
 
“Is to be expected but Naruto you did the right thing in telling her it could have been worst if you told her after a year or two the pain would have been more painful”
 
“Yeah I know but still it hurts”
 
“Now Naruto don't get depressed I have call you to tell you some good news I'm sure you will be happy when you hear them”
 
“Really what is it?”
 
“Well I have a mission for you and your team”
 
Naruto's face lit up he gave a big smile” really granny you mean it?”
 
“Yes it's a C rank mission and you're not going to believe where it is you have been there before it's the land of waves”
 
“No way wow its been a while since I have been there I wonder how tall Inari is and I can't wait to see Tazuna and Tsunami again”
 
“I knew you'd be happy you and your team are to leave tomorrow morning I already told Ebisu about the mission and he has already told your team about it so gear up and prepare your things”
 
“Yes granny I'll see you later then and thanks for the mission” se then left the office
 
Tsunade sighed happily (this is exactly what he needs right now some time off away from the village so he could relax and forget about this whole situation with Sakura and Hinata)
 
Once he left the Hokage tower he was surprised that it was already nightfall.
 
(Wow I guess time flies when you're not doing nothing)
 
While walking the streets he notice that there was someone behind him he sighed it was the last person he wanted to see after what has happened, he turn around and Saw Sakura smiling at him.
 
“Hey Naruto”
 
“Oh hey Sakurachan”
 
“So what are you doing I just got off from work”
 
“Oh well I was just going back to my apartment”
 
She blush a little” so how about we take a walk?”
 
Despite after what happened he couldn't say no to her
 
“Sure why not”
 
Sakura smile and they left together, after a couple of minutes they arrived to a place were they were a bunch of stone benches they stop walking. Sakura took a look at the place how could she forget this place, she got seated in one of the benches follow by Naruto they stood quiet for a couple of minutes.
 
“This place how ironic”
 
“Huh what do you mean Sakurachan?”
 
“This is the same place when I told Sasuke that I love him the same night when he left for Orochimaru I will never forget that night I beg him no to go I even told him to take me with him and he rejected me he has never saw me as someone to love and cherish he only thought of me as an annoying fan girl”
 
“Sakurachan stop thinking about the painful events of the past it's not healthy” he said while putting his hand on her shoulder
 
“Yeah I know they are so many things in the past I wish I could just erase forever and that night is one of them” she look back at him with a smile” Naruto if you ever build a time machine would you go back to the past and change it?”
 
Naruto blink at the question” a time machine that's impossible Sakurachan no one can create something like that”
 
She smirk” yeah you're right someone like you could never invent something like that you don't have the intellect” she said in a teasing tone
 
“WHAT are you saying I'm stupid?” he frown
 
She giggle” no I'm just saying you don't have the brains to build a time machine that's all”
 
Naruto sweat dropped” that's the same thing Sakurachan I can't believe you said that”
 
She giggle again” I'm just teasing you silly don't take it personal, if I built a time machine I would definitely change the past at least my life I would have slap my past self for falling for that stupid Uchiha and I would have make her fall in love with you I guess it's good to dream”
 
“Well Sakurachan if I ever built a time machine and I would because I'm smart enough to build one” he smirk at her while she was giggling” I would have destroy it and never change my past”
 
Sakura was surprised” what do you mean destroy it won't you change your past life?”
 
“No Sakurachan because the past cannot be change it's not right what is done is done you can't do nothing about it you accepted and that's why you focus on the present and the future” he smile at her
 
Sakura blush while her heart beat faster she was so amaze by his comment” Naruto that comment was so smart and mature”
 
“Oh come on again with the teasing I'm not stupid”
 
She giggle as she got closer to him” Naruto you are smart in your own way I guess that's one of the many things I like about you”
 
Naruto blush from the closeness” really what are the other things you like about me?”
 
She smile while leaning closer” well you change me for the better from a selfish clueless idiot to a strong and skillful medic ninja you also make me happy because I didn't have to act like a prom queen I just acted like myself, you also save me twice from Gaara and back at the land of tea I could have drown but you save me and I regret hitting you when you were going to give me CPR I could have pretended to be dead so you could give mouth to mouth, and because I love having you around”
 
Their lips were inches away but Sakura made the first move she kiss him passionately while moaning while Naruto stiff a little but he but that all change when he smell her scent and hair the intoxicating smell of strawberries and flowers fuel his hormones. Sakura moan and she was turn on remembering her amazing dream thanks to the hentai movie Ino gave her, she made him lie down on the bench and she got on top of him. They were continuing their make out action but it wasn't going to last for long as Sakura take it to the next level as she touch Naruto's groin she rub it motivating it to make it hard and it did. Naruto moan while tasting her lips he grab Sakura's butt and squeeze it earning a moan from the pink hair kunoichi, he then slid his hands trough her black shorts and touch her butt rubbing it and giving it a few squeeze. Sakura moan louder as she continued to taste the blonds lips she reach for the zipper in her red vest and pull it down revealing her pink bra. Naruto was lost in his hormones he then got a vision of a crying Hinata the hurt in her eyes was too much for him to bare.
 
(I won't betray Hinatachan)
 
He then stopped his actions and got off from Sakura who was confused and a little upset.
 
“What's wrong?” she said while gasping for air
 
“I'm sorry Sakurachan but I have to go to bed early I have a mission tomorrow”
 
“Oh really well it is a little late” she then zip back her vest
 
“Well I better go”
 
“Wait Naruto let me walk you to your apartment”
 
“Okay”
 
The two left the benches and went back to the streets it took them a couple of minutes to reach Naruto's apartment Naruto open the door before Sakura spoke.
 
“So how long you will be away?” she said in a worry tone
 
“Oh a couple of days but don't worry I'll be back soon”
 
“Yeah I hope you get back soon”
 
“Well I better go” he then kiss her fore head making her blush
 
“Goodnight Sakurachan”
 
“Yeah goodnight”
 
He enter and close the door while Sakura left she sighed in disappointment
 
(Damn looks like I will have to use my hand tonight)
 
Naruto got into his pajamas and lie on his bed he drifted to sleep he had a big day tomorrow he thought only one thing before going to sleep.
 
(I won't tell Sakurachan about Hinatachan at least not yet)
 
The next day
 
It was morning and Hinata woke up with a yawn she got up took a warm bath and she immediately got dress she need it to see Naruto. After thinking and crying she finally made a choice about whether she will forgive him or not, she knew Naruto will be awake by now so she wasted no time and just before she reach the front door of the compound.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
Hinata look the other way and saw Neji with a serious look on his face
 
“I'm going to see Narutokun I need to see him”
 
Neji shook his head” you're going to give him a second chance aren't you?”
 
Hinata didn't answer she stood quiet
 
“Why Hinata why are you forgiving him he doesn't deserve it?”
 
“Yes he does we are not perfect Neji we make mistakes and we find a way to undone them that's how it is”
 
“After he hurt you like that is he really worth it?”
 
She sighed as she looked into her cousins pale eyes” Neji do you love TenTen?”
 
Neji was surprised” what of course I love her”
 
“Tell me Neji if you find out that she was cheating with another man and she realize her mistake and she begs for you to give her a second chance would you give her that second chance?”
 
With that question ask Hinata left the compound she didn't needed to her his answer because she knew very well what his answer was.
 
Neji stood still and shock at the question his cousin just ask him he loved TenTen very much and is something like that ever happened he knew exactly what to do.
 
(Yes I will give her a second chance because I love her and she deserves that chance) he thought with a smile
 
 
Hinata ran to Naruto's apartment she knock on his door but there was no answer obviously he wasn't home, she then went to the next obvious place he will be. She reach Ichiraku's and ask Teuchi if he has seen him today but he told her he hasn't come here today, she was getting worry now she didn't know where to look.
 
(Narutokun where are you?)
 
She then thought of the training grounds she will have to check all of them, while running through the streets she saw Kakashi with a bag of groceries.
 
“Kakashi sensei” she said while panting
 
“Oh Hinata what is it?”
 
“Do you know where Narutokun is?”
 
“Why yes he left for a mission I think he may be at the village gates right about now if you go now you might still catch him” he then sweat dropped when he saw Hinata running like the wind as soon as she heard him
 
(She reminds me of Naruto when he's very hungry)
 
 
At the gates of the village Naruto was and his team arrived just in time they have prepare their gear and they were ready, now there was something that caught Konohamaru's and Moegi's attention it was about Udon they notice have develop some muscles it wasn't as much as a body builder but they could tell he was a little pump.
 
Konohamaru got close to Moegi” hey Moegi is it just me or does Udon look kind of…..buff?”
 
“Yeah I notice too”
 
(Man what kind of training is TenTen giving him?) Konohamaru thought
 
And they weren't the only ones who notice Udon's little change Naruto was full aware he smirk.
 
(I see that TenTen has been giving Udon a merciless training)
 
He cleared his throat as he look at his team” all right are you all ready?”
 
“You bet we are boss I can't wait this is so exciting our first C rank mission” Konohamaru said cheery
 
“I hope you can keep that enthusiasm up Konohamaru al right let's go”
 
And just before they were about to leave the village
 
“WAIT Narutokun”
 
Naruto's eyes widened he knew very well the owner of that voice the person he thought he wasn't going to see again he look behind him to see her standing a few feet away panting from running so much. He ran to her as fast as he could and stop as he was facing her face to face he try to remain his distance from her since he thought she was still upset with him. But he saw something that got his attention the look in her pale eyes they were reflecting happiness the same happiness she had when she became his girlfriend and she was smiling those were a good sign that maybe she wasn't upset with him but still he didn't have his hopes up.
 
“Hinatachan why are you here?”
 
“I came to say goodbye to you, you're leaving for your mission right?”
 
“Yeah I am” he took a deep breath” Hinatachan I'm sorry for what I did I know I don't deserve your forgiveness I'm a jerk and I deserve for you to beat me up for it”
 
“It's all right Narutokun I forgive you” she said with a smile
 
“Go ahead hate me tell me you despise me tell me….” he then notice what she told him” what…..WHAT you forgive me but why?”
 
Hinata smile” Narutokun I love you I can't stay mad at you for too long and besides we all make mistakes so I forgive you”
 
He was shock” I….I can't believe you're forgiving me just like that I don't deserve it”
 
Hinata giggle” silly you were begging me to forgive you and I did and now you don't want me to forgive you make up your mind already” she giggle again
 
Tears began to fall from his cheek he couldn't believe she was forgiving him after what he did he dry his tears and stare into her pale eyes.
 
:Hinatachan does that mean that you're giving me a second chance?” he said in a hopeful tone
 
Hinata nodded” yes Narutokun”
 
He embrace her with all his might and she embrace him back they broke their embrace her and he kiss her passionately and of course she accepted by kissing him back with the same passion.
 
“HEY GET A ROOM YOU TWO” came Konohamaru's voice from the gates of the village while Moegi was giggling at the sight
 
The once again couple broke their kiss and Naruto growl at his student's comment he mumble something about smacking him later.
 
“Well you better go Narutokun”
 
“Right I have to be at the land of waves on time I'll see you in a few days Hinatachan” he gave her a soft kiss on her lips
 
“Goodbye”
 
Hinata saw him leaving her and joining up with his team she laugh a little when she saw Naruto smacking Konohamaru on the head they left the gates and headed into the open road.
 
“GOODBYE NARUTOKUN” she shouted to him before he was out of sight
 
She was happy she got back with him and she couldn't be any happier for it, suddenly she became serious and went to the streets right now there was only one place she was heading. She arrived at a familiar house and she kindly knock on the door, the door open and Sakura came she was pretty surprise to see her but she hid it and her inner self was cursing.
 
“Oh Hinata hi what can I do for you?”
 
“May I come in Sakurasan?” Hinata's voice sounded firm and serious
 
“Um….sure come in”
 
Hinata enter the house and look back at her before she closed the door
 
“Can I get you anything I only had water and some lemonade?”
 
“No that's quite al right thank you…….I will get straight to the point Sakurasan I know about you and Narutokun”
 
Sakura's eyes widened in shock she try to remain calm but she couldn't she was nervous now did she came here to beat her or pick a fight with her.
 
(CHA I'll fight you Hyuga bitch) inner Sakura said
 
(Come on this is Hinata were talking about picking a fight it isn't her)
 
(True but Naruto cheated on her with you and now she wants some payback for that)
 
(Oh shit you're right okay I have to calm down maybe I can settle this without any violence?)
 
(CHA BRING ON THE VIOLENCE I'LL KICK HER ASS) inner Sakura shouted while raising a fist
 
Hinata look at her she was quiet and she could tell she was freaking out she decided to help her calm down.
 
“It's all right Sakurasan I didn't came here to fight you”
 
She sighed in relief in her mind
 
(Told you so)
 
(Whatever I want to fight her) inner Sakura said while snorting
 
“Hinata I don't know what to say did Naruto told you?”
 
“Yes he did I was devastated at first and we ended our relationship” she said lying waiting to see her reaction
 
(Hey those are good news) inner Sakura said cheery
 
(Quiet you)
 
“I'm really sorry to hear that Hinata I hope you two work things out to get back together” she said in a half honest tone
 
“Are you sure you're sorry I mean aren't you going to take the opportunity that I broke up with him and claim him as your boyfriend?”
 
(Well that was my idea) inner Sakura said
 
(I said quiet)
 
“Excuse me look Hinata just because you broke up with him that doesn't mean I am going to jump on him like some crazy love sick girl”
 
(Yes you would) inner Sakura said
 
(SHUT UP)
 
Hinata activated her byakugan” you're lying you're breathing has quicken and you're heart beat has risen you can't wait to have him in your arms don't you?”
 
Sakura growl in her mind” that's enough Hinata if you're business is done here I suggest you leave my house” she went and open the door
 
She deactivated her byakugan” I'm sorry Sakurasan” she left her house and look back at her” by the way Sakurasan I lie I forgave Narutokun and were back together again” she then left her house
 
(Shit that bitch how dare she lie about that she was just messing with us) inner Sakura said upset
 
(I should it know it was too good to be true that's Hinata for you although she has become a little cold recently)
 
(That's because she's protecting her man you would do the same if it was the other way around)
 
(Yeah I would)
 
(If that Hyuga bitch wants to play games with us we'll show her)
 
(What are you talking about?)
 
(You know what I'm talking about its time that we fight for the man that we love Hinata bring it)
 
Sakura grin to herself her inner self was right its time that she fight for Naruto to have him all to herself.
 
(Let the war begin)
 
(That's the spirit girl) inner Sakura said
 
 
Hinata was walking the streets of the village with pure determination she wasn't going to let Sakura get in her way and steal her boyfriend she was going to fight for him for Naruto.
 
(Sakurasan I won't let you have Narutokun)
 
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
There you have it looks the war to tame Naruto's heart has begun who will win? Anyone want place bets at the winner I'm just kidding hold your money looks like the story just got more interesting tune in for the next chapter. Coming soon chapter 11 from the ultimate tournament farewell.