Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Naruto Primer ❯ Yamanaka Ino: Ino's Evil Plot ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Naruto Primer: Yamanaka Ino

Ino's Evil Plot

Ino has a plan.

We all know that Ino is a girl who gets what she wants, or wants to get what she wants. It's obvious to see that she wants Sasuke. And, considering Sasuke is the most popular boy around, despite the fact that he thinks he's better than everyone, all the other girls want him as well.

This means that Ino has many rivals.

However, her biggest rival would be her former friend, Sakura. Now, since Sakura is on the same team as Sasuke, she has more time to get to know him and he has more time to learn to like her.

Ino knows this to be true, and secretly, she also knows that there might be a little shred of something deep down inside Sasuke that may hint at the fact that there's a possibly be a bit of doubt that he probably shows a little bit of interest in Sakura. With only that much, that could potentially put Sakura above Ino, and Ino can't have that.

That's when Ino hatched her plan. If she were to use her Shintenshin no Jutsu on Sakura and borrowed her for a little while, she might be able to meet up with Sasuke and sway him away from her. For even if Sasuke only liked Sakura a tiny, tiny bit, that was still reducing Ino's chance to score with him.

Creeping up on Sakura wasn't too hard for Ino. Creeping up on Sakura wouldn't be too hard for anyone, for that matter. Skillfully, Ino used her jutsu and invaded Sakura's mind.

"This time, Sakura," laughed Ino as she hurried off to find Sasuke in the guise of Sakura. "Sasuke's all mine!"

She spotted Sasuke sitting all by himself on a rock somewhere, eating his lunch with his name written on the paper bag with black Sharpie. "Hi Sasuke!" she called, trying to sound as ditzy as possible.

Sasuke looked vaguely in her direction and then acknowledged her existence.

"You know, Sasuke," said Ino as she sat down next to him. "I actually hate you! I hate you so much!! This whole time, I was only pretending to love you because I thought that since all the other girls did, I would be left out of the loop if I didn't love you too!"

Sasuke took a bite of his peanut butter and fluff sandwich and didn't look in the least bit phased.

"Okay…" Ino said with a frown. "Well, that's it!!" She sprang up and quickly hurried away, leaving Sasuke all alone to just sit and ponder. "What was that all about?! It looked like he didn't even care!!"

Then a light bulb went off in her head.

"That means that he actually doesn't like Sakura at all!" she deducted happily as she ran back to her body. "All I have to do now is to keep it that way! But…how?"

Then Ino got an idea.

An AWFUL idea.

Yamanaka Ino got a wonderful, AWFUL idea!

"I'll just convince Sakura that Sasuke hates her so she won't even bother anymore!" Ino chuckled to herself as she used her jutsu to put herself back in her own body. While Sakura was still in her state of discombobulation, Ino sprung up and ran back over to where Sasuke was now trying to get the plastic wrap off the straw of his Junior Juice.

"Now's my chance!" Ino whispered to herself, realizing that Sasuke was far too preoccupied with the now bent straw to notice that she was standing right there. So, once again, she skillfully used her Shintenshin no Jutsu on Sasuke and put her soul in his body right then and there!

Ino couldn't help but cackle to herself as she ran off to go back where she had left Sakura.

Sakura, by now, had regained her composure and was wandering around, trying to figure out what exactly had just happened. Then, she caught sight of her beloved Sasuke. Little did she know that her beloved Sasuke was actually Ino.

"Hi Sasuke!" she said cheerfully.

"Hi Sakura." Said Ino, enjoying herself far too much. "Before you say any other stupid things, Sakura, I want you to know that I hate you! I never liked you!"

"What…?" said Sakura dramatically as tears started forming in her eyes.

"That's right!" said Ino. "I felt that you should be the first to know that, out of all the girls I've ever known, you are by far the most annoying! When I found out that we were on the same team, I cringed! I mean, I could have been on a team with anyone else, but no. I had to get stuck with you!"

"Don't say that, Sasuke!" cried Sakura. "After all we've been through."

"Never speak to me again, Sakura." Said Ino as she barely held back her laughter and turned to run away. She ran off faster than the speed of light back over to where Sasuke's discarded lunch still sat, waiting for him, and then released him from the jutsu.

Overjoyed with her happiness, Ino decided to wait for another day before she made her first moves on Sasuke. And, even though Ino seems to have been very successful in her mission, I'll have you know that cheaters never prosper. Except for right here.