Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Unity: Book I- Freshman Year ❯ Connections ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter Two: Connections
 
Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha, Gaara Takami, Neji Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Sai Simashi, Kai Itami, Shikamaru Nara, Temari Takami, Ino Yamanaka, Hinata Hyuga, Sakura Haruno, Yami Namasake, and TenTen Tashima. These are fourteen different names that belong to fourteen different people with only one thing in commmon; each other. The only difference is that seven attend Soulstice and the other seven attend Amethyst.
 
Naruto, Gaara, Kiba, Kai, Temari, Hinata, and Yami attend Soulstice High which places the rest at Amethyst. These two groups of Freshman have never been on the very best of terms with each other starting off with Naruto and Sasuke.
 
Before Naruto and Sasuke were the best of friends; they had their ups and downs, their arguments and makeups; just an average friendship with a few holes in it. What broke their friendship was something Naruto has yet to bring himself to accept and Sasuke has yet to even think about apologizing for. During the summer after eighth grade Naruto's girlfriend, Sakura Haruno, cheated on him with, that's right, Sasuke in Naruto's house which just made matters worse. A few days later they broke out into a fight in front of a corner store and the next day Naruto moved into a home in Everwood knowing he was going to attend Soulstice. In early July Sasuke made the decision to move into Waverly.
 
Now what would lead Sakura to do such a horrible thing? Well there was nothing wrong with the relationship she was in, her and Naruto couldn't be better. Naruto gave her room when she needed it, he respected her, he understood her; what could possibly be the issue? In Sakura's mind Naruto wasn't pushing the limit; in other words she was stating that he had no edge and she wanted someone with some type of bad side to them. A person known for their bad side was Sasuke and that's the first person she turned to.
 
Sasuke and Sakura's relationship with each other is not really an actual relationship between a boy and a girl; it's more like an addiction for what they want. Sakura wants the rush of danger and Sasuke appreciates the feeling of sex; they each get something out of it. Now Sakura does have feelings for the Uchiha; she's had a crush on him since first grade but decided to give the Uzumaki a chance once seventh grade came around. Sasuke was originally never interested in Sakura but she was the first girl to get to him after his breakup from his girlfriend, Yami Namasake.
 
Yami had many reasons for breaking off her relationship with Sasuke and each one of them were liable. For one, Sasuke was a sex addict in her view; everytime he saw her first thing that entered his mind was sex and whenever he was successful at getting what he wanted all Yami got was a sore body but she never complained seeing as pain was all too natural for her. Two, Sasuke was controlling; Yami couldn't even walk out of the door of her own house without Sasuke calling asking her where she's going or what she's doing. Those were two of her biggest issues with him along with a few others but what broke the relationship was the plan that he thought of with one of his best friends, Sai Simashi.
 
Sai's friendship with Sasuke formed around the same time Sasuke's friendship with Naruto formed which was during second grade. The two were similar in looks with matching colored eyes, hair, and skin tone. What allowed everyone to tell the difference was the slight differences in their faces and their hairstyles. Sai had a good friendship with Sasuke's girlfriend, Yami, and around the time the couple had issues Sasuke stepped in planning something against the Namasake. At a party a week after school was let out for their eighth grade year Sai and Sasuke drugged Yami to the point she couldn't even tell right from left or black from white. During that time she was drugged they had sex with her but how she found out they did this was from a tape posted on the internet by one of her best friends, Neji Hyuga.
 
Neji's friendship with Yami was closer than most bonds that existed throughout the schools. Most thought for about two years that they were dating and they weren't saying it to be a joke. By how close the two were anyone would mistake them for being together. The strain on the friendship came when Sasuke befriended the Hyuga which made Yami upset since she knew how Sasuke was when he had friends. When it came to his attention that Yami and Sasuke were having arguments and that Yami was the cause of them Neji wanted to help and on that night he did while taping the whole thing on camera and posting it on the internet. The relationship between Yami and Sasuke ended only two days later because she saw the tape and she found it out from Neji's cousin, Hinata Hyuga.
 
Hinata was usually classified as the timid, quiet type who allowed everyone to step on her and order her around. She had a close bond with Yami through Neji and the two had much in common. When she found out that Neji had some part with Yami being drugged that night the younger Hyuga gained enough courage to tell the Namasake and show her the tape and after the illustrious breakup Hinata had a fresh burst of confidence. She obtained her courage through her and Yami's other friend, Temari.
 
Temrai was Sai's best friend when it came to being understood by someone but that bond was broken when she found out the male drugged Yami at the party and was more furious with the fact that he actually followed through with the plan alongside the Uchiha. When Hinata told her that Neji taped it she told the girl to go and tell Yami without any remorse about how Neji would feel towards her in the end. Three days after the breakup between the famous couple Hinata was beaten up by Sasuke and, Temari's boyfriend, Shikamaru Nara, who she broke up with after she found out about the ambush and the fact he was cheating on her.
 
Shikamaru is anything but hard-working; he knows what a brain is but hardly uses it in the academic world. His friendship with Sasuke was solid just like the one Sasuke had with Naruto. Shikamaru usually came to Sasuke for advice when it came to his relationship with Temari and in the long run Sasuke introduced him to a girl who would be fairly interested in him and who was easier to handle, Ino Yamanaka. A week after the two males ambushed Hinata Temari broke off the relaitonship.
 
Ino is the best friend of Sakura and also had a crush on Sasuke but at the same time had feelings for Shikamaru. When Sasuke introduced her to Shikamaru it led to the breakup between the Nara and Temari which meant good news for her but it, also, caused a huge rift between her and her cousin, Kai Itami, because of the friendship she had with the girl.
 
Kai was never the one to socialize with anyone for any reason until fourth grade when he met Temari and that's how she got to know her friends and her brother, Gaara. When Kai found out about the breakup between her and Shikmaru he was enraged when he found out it was part of Ino's doing and was most of Sasuke's doing. Unable to get near Sasuke, Kai was faced with Neji and a quick altercation happened between the two and it transformed into a brutal fight when Neji mentioned about his girlfriend, TenTen Tashima, who he broke up with only a day later after the fight.
 
TenTen was a girl who would naturally be posted as a follower but she really was one even if she wasn't going to admit it. In order to prove she was a leader she cheated on her boyfriend, Kai, with Neji and after that her statement began to turn into an affair that had no intentions of ending. When she heard about the fight between the two males she was devastated but was more devastated when Kai broke up with her the next day. When she wanted to straighten things out, Gaara Takami was the one making sure she had no intentions of coming near the boy.
 
Gaara was considered to be emo but the truth was that he just didn't appreciate many people. He didn't hate the world or anything, he just hated certain people. He was also the one who, somehow, knows about everything from the drugging incident at the party to the cheating TenTen was doing behind Kai's back and one thing Gaara didn't appreciate was when people hurt his friends in any way and plan on coming back the very next day after the breakup in order to request forgiveness; it never sat well. Where did he pick up this habit? He got it from one of Naruto's best friends, Kiba Inuzuka.
 
Kiba was Naruto's right hand man, a person Naruto usually confided in for anything. He became Hinata's boyfriend in sixth grade and they haven't separated since. Kiba was never up on everything that happened in the school circuit but he normally knew enough in order to paint the final picture in his mind to view. He has the tendency to be mean towards people who were known to be hypocrites when it came to their actions and he knew two well known ones were Sasuke and TenTen. At times where he couldn't figure out anything Gaara usually brought him up to speed.
 
As for why everyone hates each other is because of their views and their own battles they've been facing but the division all began with Sasuke and Naruto.