Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We Always Know ❯ So It Begins ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 6 So It Begins
Haku gave Naruto a look that said `You're insane.'
“Naruto there is no way that you could've possibly got the same exact vision from 9 different people. Even if we don't know the extent of your powers.”
“THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! Haku if my visions are only focusing on one got damn thing doesn't that tell you something?! C-” A group of people walked past the two and they stopped talking as they went by. “Could it be that this one vision is one I can't change the outcome of? And if it is we're in deep shit.”
Haku sighed and looked around to realize they were the only ones in there. “Naruto I honestly think you're over-thinking the whole situation. I know we'll be able to change the way this vision of yours is gonna turn out. We've done it before so we can do it again.” And Haku began to walk to the locker room
Naruto sighed in defeat, and followed Haku into the locker room. “Yeah but all those other vision weren't anything of this magnitude.” He mumbled behind Haku.
Gaara/Neji-Seventh ROTC
Gaara POV
At lunch today when I spoke to Naruto I found out everything about him, his abilities, and everything that he knows. He had a vision of his death and the one who did it even if you can't see their face. Today was one of the craziest days of my life even if I don't show it. I finally made a friend since the incident with Neji, and they're a total nut job.
Haku… well Haku he's a whole different story he was full of secrets that I couldn't even decipher. He has secrets that he keeps from Naruto in order to protect him but it's hurting him in the process. And knows things he doesn't even realize he knows.
Why do I care anyway? Oh yeah because it's something that I never do and now that I have someone to actually care for it's starting to come out. In music today Naruto and Haku danced. It was a great way to distract themselves I could easily sense the stress in waves from Naruto. I guess knowing your death would stress you out.
Then there was Neji. Ever since he came back into the class room after talking to Naruto he's been all over me, it's as if he wants to say something but he's scared to do it and it's reeeeaaaly starting to piss me off.
Neji walks up behind me I know he wants to say something but he stops and turns around. “DAMN IT NEJI SAY IT ALREADY! You've been trying to talk to me all day but you keep chickening out damn it just say what the hell it is you have to say!!” I'm shouting but I really don't give a shit. I catch everyone's attention with my outburst.
“He…talked.” Someone said and I realize what they meant I never spoke during school and if I did it was only to a teacher and it was a very clipped answer.
I just roll off what they say and turn to face Neji. “Look I know you want to say something to me so just say it or get the hell away from me, okay?!”
He sighs and takes a deep breath. “Look Gaara I just,” he sighs again. “I just want to say I'm sorry for the way I acted a while back and I just want to start from scratch okay?”
I look at Neji very suspicious. But I sigh and nod my head yes and he sticks his hand out. “Hi I'm Neji Hyuuga.”
I take his hand and shake it. “Gaara Suna.” I say I guess we're really gonna start from scratch huh?
I forgot about my outburst but Colonel (1) didn't.
“Gaara and Neji, for disrupting class, 10 push ups.” He says without argument.
Neji and I walk to the front of the class and get down on the floor and do push ups in sync, clapping on the `up' part.
“1sir, 2sir, 3sir ,4sir ,5sir, 6sir ,7sir ,8sir ,9sir ,10sir, permission to recover?" (2) We ask in the up position of the push up.
“Do one for First Sergeant, then permission granted.”
We do our last push up then return to our seats.
Seventh Science
Naruto and Haku made it to science class and took a seat at one of the tables in the back, across from each other. They were two minutes from being marked late. Luckily the teacher wasn't in the mood for introductions.
“I'm your science teacher Orochimaru. I don't take bull shit from anyone so don't give me any. Any assignments that I hand out are expected to be back the following class you do know your on an `A' `B' schedule some have me both days others only once. I know you only have your `A' day schedule tomorrow you will receive your `B' day one. Most of you know we have two new students Naruto and Haku Umino please stand.” The two did as they were told.
“If you haven't met them already to bad your on you're on your own to get acquainted. Now everyone get into a group of four. You have 3 minutes.”
Everyone but Naruto and Haku stood to get a group, and even if the two wanted to stand I doubt they could due to the over population of girls surrounding their table. Naruto and Haku had a nervous look on their face and Naruto was on the verge of tears from trying not to laugh from wave after wave of shyness, lust, and determination directed at him and Haku. He looked to his right to find the Uchiha's in the same situation.
Itachi looked about ready to pop as well did Sasuke. And surprisingly Itachi did pop in a very un-Uchiha manner. “GET AWAY! I DON'T want to be your partner. Me and Sasuke have already agreed to partner up with Naruto and Haku, so if you'd please GET THE HELL AWAY!”
Itachi and Sasuke moved from their table over to Naruto's and Haku's. Naruto looked pissed and puzzled at what Itachi says and watches as Itachi sits next to Haku and Sasuke next to him.
“Who said we wanted to work with perverts?” Naruto says looking dead at Sasuke.
“No one said you did…but no one said you didn't either.” Sasuke answers back smartly.
“Asswipe.”
“Dobe”
“TEME!!”
“Shut up Naruto.” Haku says. “It's not like it's gonna kill us to work with them.” Haku says but his eyes widen as he feels a hand working its way up his leg. Haku grabs the hand and looks square at Itachi who was acting as if he was doing nothing wrong. Haku changes his hand to ice causing Itachi to move his hand. “Don't touch me.” he says seriously.
“You say that now but trust me in less than a month you'll be begging for my touch.”
“That's what you think.”
“I don't think I know.” Itachi says and then focuses on the teacher.
Naruto smirked at the conversation his brother was having with Itachi. Naruto began to twirl his right bang as he began to think back to what happened in gym. `I got the same exact vision from nine different people. Is that even possible?' Naruto sighed and began to watch the teacher as he wrote chemicals on the bored. Naruto narrowed his eyes as he saw a dark red mark on the hand of his teacher. Then as if sensing Naruto's curiosity he rolled up his sleeves, even though he did so he wouldn't anything on his shirt.
Naruto's eyes widen at what he saw. It was the same Snake tattoo he saw on the person in his visions. `Our science teacher is a…murderer…' He turns to look at Haku and points at Orochimaru then his world goes black, he's out cold before he hits the ground less than a second later. And so it begins.
(1)well I'm actually in the ROTC program and when we interrupt in class we have to do 10 push ups.
(2)We actually do have to ask for permission to recover after doing push ups and they can say no or make you do more. Usually you only have to do one more than you can go. And you do have to do the push ups in the front of the class.
I hope you like this version better than the other one if not just review and tell me I didn't keep the originals so I can't change it back so for anyone who wants me to, I'm sorry I can't.