Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We Always Know ❯ It's Not Gonna Happen ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Last Chapter
Naruto's eyes widen at what he saw. It was the same Snake tattoo he saw on the person in his visions. `Our science teacher is a…murderer…' He turns to look at Haku and points at Orochimaru then his world goes black, he's out cold before he hits the ground less than a second later. And so it begins.
Chapter 7 It's Not Gonna Happen
“Mmm…my head is killing me.” Naruto mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes or at least he thought he did because everything stayed black. `Am I blind...No I hit my head not stabbed myself in the eye.' Then he heard static like TV static, he turned to the direction he heard it from and looked at what he assumed to be a TV. (Think of what your about to read like you're watching TV.)
The screen cleared and it was a news channel with a female reporter.
“18 year old Naruto and Haku Umino along with 19 year old Itachi, and Sasuke Uchiha are found in near death condition inside a warehouse, which was abandoned 3 years ago. Sources say that the boys were left for dead after being severely beaten. The boys are currently residing in the hospital in unstable condition. A man named static came to see why a car had been here repeatedly -static- he -static-…” the image went out and a new one came up.
“STOP! PLEASE STOP!” Haku was screaming as he was looking at someone lying on the table. Naruto couldn't make out who the person on the table was, in fact the only person he could make out was Haku. He watched as the unknown figure picked a rod out of the fire with a glowing snake on the end and watched with terrified eyes as he placed it against the boy on the tables' stomach and listened to the boy release a blood curdling scream. “STOP! I'LL TELL HIM! JUST STOP PLEASE!” Haku was crying as he said that. “I'll tell him.” he said his head hanging low. “-Static- we're -static-…” That image goes out and a new one appears.
“Wait, wait what are you doing?” Naruto could tell it was his voice. He watched as the others lips moved but no voice came out.
“What do you mean? YOU PROMISED TO KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS!! YOU SWORE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHATS GOING ON!!!”
The others lips moved but once again nothing came out. But you could hear the man snap his finger and two struggling bodies were brought into the room and Naruto's eyes widened and he began fight against his restraints.
“-Static- -Static- are you okay! YOU LIAR I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU SO MUCH!”
The figure said something and Naruto began struggling even harder and crying as the unknown figure picked up a knife and walked over to the two on the ground. “NO DON'T HURT THEM! THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! PLEASE STOP!”
Naruto watched as an image of his fire completely destroyed the prison he was in, his eyes a blood red, and if he didn't know better he'd say the fire was whipping behind him like tails, he was walking through halls scorching everything completely unaware of his surrounding. And with that there was nothing but static, no new image came up.
“No there has to be more than this. This can't happen to me, this isn't gonna happen. THIS IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN!” he screams to himself and begins to cry.
Naruto takes a deep breath and sits up and his eyes snap open. He's in a white room and he's in a bed with IV's in his arm.
He realizes he's in a hospital, he didn't have has his clothes on and he has no idea what time it is. A nurse comes charging into the room with a doctor behind her.
“Oh my god you're awake, we thought you were having another seizure, thank god your not, because that would have been your 2nd one.” The nurse says worried
“I had a seizure? So how long have I been out?”
“Roughly 9 hours and I didn't think you were going to wake up any time soon you hit your head pretty hard when you fell it kinda cracked open and you had to go into surgery but don't worry you won't even be able to tell. Um, I was a bit curious as to why you kept saying stop every time we touched you, trying to pin you down.” The doctor said worried. “Is there something bothering you, is someone hurting you?”
Naruto looked confused for a minute until he understood what the doctor meant. “NO! Dear god NO! Nothing is going on at home but school is totally different, I mean there's this kid who likes me, but they won't take a hint I don't like them but it's nothing I can't handle.” Naruto says with a smile.
The doctor nods his head. “Oh yeah there's about seven people in the hall who are very worried about you. I'm going to send them in.”
Naruto nodded and watched as the doctor left and in walked two people he really wanted to see, two he could go without, and three he was kinda at a loss for being there. “Hi Dad, Haku, Sasuke, Itachi, Kakashi-sensei, Gaara, and Neji. Waaaaaaaaaait a minute that was way to many people that just passed my lips. I understand why Haku and Dad are here but what's with the extra five?”
“I'm here because you are my boyfriend and as such it is my job to care for you.” Sasuke says as if it was a duh answer.
“Woah! Woah! Woah! Hold it lover boy. I am NOT your boyfriend.” Naruto says fuming.
Sasuke walks over to his bed and bends over to whisper in his ear. “Yet.” And he nips a Naruto's ear causing an involuntary shiver down his spine.
“Okay…” he says pushing Sasuke away. “One down four to go.” He says and points to Kakashi.
“I'm your Dads' boyfriend, we were supposed to be on a date right now but I'm here instead.” Naruto smirks at Kakashi's answer and looks over at Iruka.
“Iruka and Kakashi sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-mmph!” Iruka covers Naruto's mouth with his hand and laughs sheepishly at Naruto.
“Not now Naruto.” Iruka says cheeks painted red.
Naruto removes the hand from his face and points to Gaara. “Your turn.”
“I just wanted to keep our friendship going and thank you.”
Naruto nodded and pointed to Neji. “Gaara made me come.” Gaara elbowed him in the side. “I mean I came to thank you for earlier and making me apologize to Gaara, and hopefully we can be friends in the future.”
Naruto smiled and counted in his head. “That was four I missed someone…Oh yeah Itachi.”
“I'm here because Haku is here.”
Naruto pointed a Sasuke and Itachi. “You two are real stalkers you know that right?”
“I know but I was also told to make sure you got this paper, it's from Orochimaru.” Itachi handed Naruto an envelope and Naruto was confused as to what the hell Orochimaru would have to say to him.
`I found you my little fire starter,
I've searched high and low for you and now I finally found you. It's time to finish what was started oh so long ago…your life.
P.S. If you have an urge to call the police or tell anyone what is truthfully written on this note you will surely regret it. Tell them I excused you from this homework assignment.
Sincerely,
Your wa-suto akumu
Naruto crumbled the note and threw it in the trash next to him and rolled his eyes. “What did it say?” Haku asked.
“All he wanted to do was excuse me from that got damn homework assignment.” Naruto said frustrated.
A knock came to the door and the doctor came in. “Naruto you are allowed to go home but you have to take these pills once a day until they're gone, then you no longer have to take them, for the next to weeks try to stay as stress free as possible to avoid a headache. Other than that you can pretty much do what you want.”
Naruto nodded. “Um doc what happened to my clothes?”
“Oh we washed them and put them in the bathroom you can change and go if you want.” The doctor said while taking out Naruto's IV's and with that the doctor left.
“Well I'm gonna go change I'll be back out in a minute you guys can leave if you want…But Haku and Gaara can you two stay…please?” The two nodded and the rest left the room.
Naruto changed and came back out, and went to the trash can and pulled out the note and handed it to Gaara. “You guys, we're in some DEEEEEEP dog shit.” Naruto said and flopped on the bed.
Sasu: Why don't me and Itachi know what's going on?
Me: You'll know eventually, I don't want to tell you yet because if you did know I wouldn't have anything to write
because you to would do something crazy.
Itachi: No we wouldn't.
Me: Oh trust me you would.
Naru: Sasuke just shut up and let it go. Just be out of the loop for once.
Sasu: But I don't like being out of the loop! *pouting*
Haku: Be quiet Uchiha, your not that important.
Me: Well not yet anyway.
Arie: If they're gonna be important shouldn't they know what's goin' on? *VERY confused *
Me: They will know…Just not yet. Just give me a chapter…or two.
Arie: I know what's going on now! Duh. *embarrassed*
Naru: Anyway people please review and we hope you liked this chapter.
Well it redone what do you think?