Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We Always Know ❯ Stop it! ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

QUICK RECAP:
As Sasuke leaned down to capture Naruto's lips the front door banged open to reveal a Very PISSED Gaara. “What the fuck are you trying to do to me, you damn BASTARD?!!”
CHAPTER 11 Stop it!!
Naruto quickly shoved Sasuke off of his lap who landed in an ungraceful heap on the floor, and quickly stood up and stared at an advancing Gaara. “What are you talking about?”
Gaara's steps faltered as he was hit with the new…`things' Naruto knew.
“I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing that.” Gaara mumbled while shaking his head to clear his mind. “You know damn well what I'm talking about.”
“No I don't.” Naruto said while backing away from a still advancing Gaara.
“Well if you would've talked to me in private you would know what I'm talking about.”
“Do you mean earlier with the whole Orochimaru thing?”
“Yes.”
“Well they had to know.” Naruto said while bumping into the wall behind him.
“Yeah but I still had something to talk to you about.”
“You should've said so.”
Gaara now stood in front of a very scared Naruto. “You know what I'm skipping straight to the point. Why the hell are you helping him set up a DATE!!?” Gaara said as sand came up around them.
“Um what are you talking about? Help who?” He tried to pull off the innocent act but when the sand started to swirl and reach for him Naruto turned around and made a mad dash to the right. “HAKU!! HELP ME!!”
 
ITACHI/HAKU
Haku was laying in the after glow when he heard Naruto yell for help. He quickly found his boxers and pulled them on and orbed downstairs. Once down there he looked around… and everything was a wreck. Tables turned, pictures cracked, chairs upside down… it would probably be easier to name what wasn't messed up.
NORM
“What the hell happened?” He heard crash in the kitchen and ran to see what it was. Naruto was pinned under Gaara and was looking about ready to piss himself. “Get off Gaara.”
“Why should I?”
“Because I said so.”
“And if I don't?”
“You really don't wanna know.” Haku said with a smirk.
Gaara looked at him. “Try me.”
“I warned you.” And with that said Haku quickly formed an ice spike, and flung it at Gaara, pinning him to the wall as Naruto quickly scrambled to his feet and hid behind Haku. “Now Gaara why are you trying to kill my brother?”
“Because he setting up my date with Neji and he's gonna get us killed.”
Haku furrowed his eyebrows. “What do you mean he's gonna get us killed?”
Gaara looked at Haku like he was an idiot. “I mean he's the one Orochimaru is really after! Naruto's easy enough to control when you know his weakness. Now let me down!”
Haku complied knowing there was some truth in what Gaara was telling him and he said so. “You do have a point there.”
Naruto was about to fully disagree with that, when he heard a car door shut. Naruto quickly ran to the window and looked out. “IT'S DAD!! He's supposed to be on a date!” Naruto looked around at the house. Then back out the window. “Oh SHIT!” Naruto watched him walk to the door, place in the key and enter the house. He clenched his eyes shut to prepare what he knew was coming next.
“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY HOUSE!?”
**********++++++++**********
Tuesday was a hell of a day for Naruto and Haku. Naruto had to clean the house…alone. Haku and Naruto some how got busted…maybe Haku got busted by the naked boy sitting in his bed, and Naruto by the stain on the crotch of his pants.
Gaara, after he started to feel bad about destroying the house, offered to pay for anything that was broken that could be replaced, and unfortunately his parents found out so he got stuck with a bodyguard. Sasuke and Itachi aren't allowed over for a month.
Good thing for Iruka, and bad thing for them because, who knew Uchiha's could have such a great sexual frustration level, that they took upon themselves to decide to take out on their boyfriends at school.
Wednesday was pretty boring for the two…unless you count Sasuke and Itachi were absent from school resulting in Naruto and Haku being forced to deal with Orochimarus' class alone. Resulting in touching in very unwanted places.
Orochimaru, deciding to try his luck on the young pyro, started fawning over the boy whenever he got an answer from the homework right, AND whenever he missed an answer Orochimaru would pat the back of his neck, lean down and whisper in his ear that “If you need help understanding this work I'd be happy to help you, Naruto. I'm always here for my students, especially the pretty ones.”
Naruto still shuddered at the memory. He could still feel the slimy touch of the snake.
But Thursday was a pretty funny yet weird day for Naruto.
Naruto just got in line at the nearby TOPS when he felt a tap on his shoulder.
“Excuse me but I was here first.” A boy probably a good five years older than Naruto said.
“Look I'm really not in the mood so just fuck off.” Naruto said while turning around.
“FUCK YOU!” the boy said
“No fuck you!”
“Fuck you.”
“No fuck you!”
“I will fuck you!!”
Naruto looked confused for a second. “Up…right?”
“No I will lick your ass.”
Naruto looked at the guy confused again and gulped getting very uncomfortable. “Y-you mean kick… right?”
“No l-l-l-l-LICK!”
And with that Naruto dropped his stuff and walked out of the store. It may have only been a day ago but Naruto was pretty sure he wouldn't be going there any time soon.
And now today was Friday. They were supposed to find out who was in the play today, but Haku wasn't feeling all that great.
Haku laid in bed in a light doze, he had woken up in the middle of the night, twice, feeling sick to his stomach but once he made to the bathroom he was fine. It was really starting to bug him. He knew he would have to get up for school soon.
“HAKUUU!” He heard Iruka yell up the stairs.
“WHAAAAT!” He yelled back.
“GET UP!! YOU HAVE TO BE AT SCHOOL IN A HOUR!!”
Haku let out an aggravated sigh, and kicked the covers off and went to take his shower. Once done he threw on pair of clean blue boxers, a black shirt with white letters saying `I'm with stupid.' and a arrow pointing to the right, a pair of black and white wrist bands, and a pair of black jeans on with a silver spiked belt. Pulling on a beat up pair of black shoes he ran down stairs.
Naruto was sitting on the counter in a pair of khaki-dickie shorts, a white wife beater, a khaki blazer, and a pair of white NIKE's while eating a blueberry pop tart. Naruto gave his brother a once over before going back to eating his pop tart breakfast. “Aren't we feeling a little…dark today?” Naruto said while hopping off the counter.
“A little bit. Hey do we have anymore blueberry pop tarts?” Haku asked while looking through the cupboards.
Naruto nearly choked on his. “You hate blueberry pop tarts.”
“I know I just really want one though.”
Naruto looked at him confused, but handed him a pack of pop tarts that Haku took thankfully.
Haku began munching on his pop tart when Iruka walked through the door. Iruka almost screamed at the sight before him.
“Haku are you okay?!”
“I'm fine, why?”
“You're eating a blueberry pop tart. You hate blueberries…and blueberry pop tarts.”
Iruka was trying to wrap his mind around the image before him. Haku had blueberry pop tart hanging from his lips, looking at him like he was off his rocker. “Haku, are you sure your feeling alright? If you're sick you don't have to go to school today.”
“I know but I really wanted one today. And I'm fine. I'm not sick just hungry.” He said while popping another bite into his mouth.
Iruka only furrowed his eyebrows. “I'll be in the car.”
Naruto looked over at Haku saying, “I agree with Dad. You hate blueberries and you're never hungry in the morning. You don't start eating until lunch at the earliest. What's up with you?”
“Nothings up with me I'm just hungry today. It's not a crime to be hungry. We'd better get moving if we're gonna get a ride today. I don't know about you but I really don't wanna walk today.” Haku said grabbing his stuff off the counter and heading to the door, shoving the remnants of his breakfast into his mouth and heading out to the car.
Naruto bolted the rest of his own breakfast and ran to catch up with his brother. `I have a feeling that today is gonna be really interesting.'
Neither boy (nor man for that matter) noticed the snake sitting on the kitchen windowsill.
***********++++++++++++++**********
The boys sat in their novel/Language arts class listening…well half listening to Kakashi.
“Okay now Shakespeare he wrote many great works. In one of his plays he said, `He which hath no stomach to this fight, let him depart, his passport shall be made and crowns for convoy put into his purse. We would not die in that man's company that fears his fellowship, to die with us.'(1) what do you think he meant by this?” Naruto raised his hand. “Yes Naruto?”
“Your read Shakespeare?”
Kakashi sweat dropped. “Uhhhhh yeah I did. But that doesn't answer my question.”
“Oh yeah the question, well maybe he meant those who don't want to fight leave, and we'll help you do it because we don't want to die in the company of a man who feared to help, and to die with us.”
“Well he could've meant that but wouldn't you not want to fight, if it meant the possibility of you dying in the process?”
“Well honestly it depends on what I'm fighting for.”
“Okay, would you fight…oh lets say 30 men for the life of your brother?”
“Well duh I would, he's my brother.”
“Okay now would you fight thousands upon thousands of men for people you hardly even know?”
“…” Naruto stayed silent.
“And you see this is possibly what the man felt li-” the class phone rung cutting off Kakashi, he answered it “umm yes he is…no he isn't…right now...okay…yeah alright I'll send him. Naruto you are to report to Orochimaru's room. He said he has something for you oh and take all your stuff.”
Naruto really wanted to cry after those words passed his lips. “I have to go where?” Naruto's voice broke apart on the `where' part.
“To Orochimaru's room, with all your stuff.”
“C-can I take someone with me?” he said looking at Haku hopefully.
“Two people aren't needed for to go find out what he wants.” Kakashi said with a slight hint of irritation.
“B-but I don't wanna go by myself.” Naruto's voice slightly rose when he said myself.
“Naruto?” Kakashi said getting serious.
“Yeah?”
“GO!!” he yelled pointing to the door.
Naruto slowly rose from his seat and walked at snails pace to the door.
“FASTER!” Naruto speed up. “Naruto his room is only 5 classes down I'm gonna watch you move as fast as you can to his class room to make sure you don't take any detours.”
Naruto looked scared shitless as he walked to the room. He made it to the classroom, a little to fast if you asked him, and opened the door to find Orochimaru grading papers. He looked to his left to see Kakashi still watching him and sighed in defeat and walked into the classroom.
“Shut the door.” Orochimaru stated without ever looking up from his papers. Naruto shut the door. “Have a seat.” Naruto reluctantly took a seat, but it was the one furthest away from Orochimaru. “I'm sorry to pull you from your class but you see this is the only period I don't have a class.” Orochimaru stated while still grading papers. “And you see my friend Ibiki was dying to meet you.”
Naruto heard the click of a lock and quickly turned his head to the door. He hadn't even noticed another person in the room and trust me you would notice some random guy standing in a room that had two scars on his face and was…the scariest person you've ever seen. (After seeing your father on a hunt for your blood after destroying the house) Naruto gulped and look at Orochimaru who was now walking towards him.
He was frozen in place until common sense kicked in and told him to fight. He stood and sent fire to his hands “Ah, ah, ah Naruto,” Orochimaru scolded as if he were a small child caught sneaking a cookie before dinner. “I wouldn't do that if I were you.”
“And why not?” Naruto all but screamed back.
“Because I wouldn't want to see my brother, lover, or anyone close to me for that matter die because of my stupidity. But then again I'm not you.”
Naruto slightly lowered his defense subconsciously after hearing those words.
HAKU/ITACHI/SASU
Naruto had been gone for 20 minuets now they only had ten minuets left in class. Haku, getting feed up blurted, out “Can I use the bathroom?”
Haku furrowed his eyebrows. That sounded like an echo. He looked at Sasuke with a look that said `Are you serious.'
Kakashi looked at both boys for a second before he answered. “Umino you can go Uchiha wait until next class.”
Haku quickly scurried from his seat and ran to Orochimaru's room which, thankfully for him, was the same direction of the boy's LAV so he didn't draw any unwanted attention. Haku made it do the door and gently turned the knob to only find that it was locked. He placed his ear to the door to try and hear what was going on.
NARU/ORO/IBI
Naruto was pinned against, with his arms above his head, fighting with all his might against the urge to fight against him. He had no choice he couldn't afford for someone to get hurt. What Orochimaru said to him was playing like a broken record in his head.
“Because I wouldn't want to see my brother, lover, or anyone close to me for that matter die because of my stupidity.” Orochimaru said as if it were an everyday occurrence. “You see my little pyro,” Orochimaru said while walking to Naruto. “I know quite a few things that could make you come with me and agree with me. And I obviously can't get your stubborn brother to agree with me, but you…you are so easy to control.”
“No I am not. I would never, EVER do anything you want me to do.”
“Oh but for the lives of your brother, lover, and father I'm sure you would.”
Naruto didn't want anything to happen to Haku or Sasuke or his dad. He couldn't imagine living life without someone he's grew up almost his whole life with die, he also couldn't see two people he cared about so much die.
Naruto tightly clenched his eyes shut when Orochimaru began to kiss and nip at his neck. `Please someone or something help me please.'
“Orochimaru please don't do this.”
“And why not?” he asked. While snaking a hand under Naruto's shirt.
“Please.” Naruto had tears stinging at the corner of his eyes as Orochimaru began to unbutton his pants. “Stop it.” Naruto begged.
`HAKU!'
Suddenly there, was a buzz signaling the P.A. system was coming on.
“Excuse me teachers sorry for the interruption, but we need all those who are in 11th and 12th grade that tried out for the play please report to the auditorium at this time.”
Naruto suddenly pushed Orochimaru off of him. “I have to go.” He said while wiping away his tears and grabbing his stuff.
He unlocked, and opened the door and was surprised to see Haku. Haku looked at him expectantly, but all he did was stare back for two seconds then walked passed him to the auditorium.
Haku glared whole heartedly at Orochimaru. “Why won't you just die quietly in a corner or something?”
“Because Haku, then I would never get back.” Orochimaru slowly walked passed Haku, but not before groping him. Haku tightly clenched his fist.
Orochimaru stopped in his tracks. “Oh. I almost forgot, Haku meet Ibiki, he's a friend of mine from Pulau.” (2)
Haku paled when he heard that name. “I-Ibiki? What the hell are you doing here? Why are you helping him? You were a friend of our fathers. You're supposed to be loyal! What is going on? No. No. I'm not dealing with this right now. I'm not gonna deal with this right now, I can't deal with it.” Haku turned and followed his brother, not hearing Ibiki's murmured words and not catching the speculative look in Orochimaru's eyes.
AUDITORIUM
Naruto plopped in a random seat in the back. He hated this. He didn't even know what the hell was going on. All he knew was that he and Haku belong to some kingdom or other, that Orochimaru was banned from return unless he was found reliable enough, which was very unlikely, or was married back in, he knew that something big was gonna happen on his 18th birthday, and that he was definitely one of the more unique people you would ever meet.
“OKAY PEOPLE!!” he heard some one yell. “I NEED ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS TO STAY HERE!!”
“NARUTO AND HAKU UMINO! SASUKE AND ITACHI UCHIHA! GAARA AND TEMARI SUNA! KIBA INUZUKA! HINATA AND NEJI HYUUGA! INO YAMANAKA! NARA SHIKAMARU! MORINO IDATE! KIN TSUCHI! DEIDARA! AND ANYONE IN INSTAMENTAL THAT DIDN'T MAKE A PART, OR JUST DIDN'T TRY OUT! AND FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T MAKE IT THANK YOU FOR TRYING AND MAYBE YOU'LL BE CALLED LATER TO FILL SMALLER PARTS!”
Naruto remained in his seat and waited for what he knew was gonna happen, he didn't have to wait long. Haku plopped in the seat next to Naruto and look at Naruto with his hands on his face.
“Naruto what happened?”
“Nothing.”
“Liar.”
“So. Why do you care so much anyway I can take care of myself.”
“Naruto you're my little brother it's my job to look after you from the crazy boyfriend to the pedophile.”
“Well don't you'll only get into the way.”
****---****---****---****---
1) That's from his play Henry V (I know a little Shakespeare GO ME! GO ME! Lol)
2) That's Indonesian all it means island I really didn't wanna think of a name so I did something easy.
_________________________________________________________________ _________________
Arie: That was fun. I wonder whats gonna happen with Naruto and Orochimaru, though…
Sasuke: What do you mean you wonder what's gonna happen?
V.K: Arie doesn't always write in the chapters.
Itachi: What the hell is going on? What's this about a kingdom?
Haku: Oh don't worry about that. You'll find out sooner or later.
Naruto: Probably sooner what with your `condition'.
Itachi: What condition? Haku are you ok? (Frantic)
V. K: Don't worry about it Itachi. Anyway will you guys please review.
Arie: Don't worry Itachi really. It's nothing Bad. Well actually that depends on you point of view but he's not going to die! At least not for a long time. So chill. Please review? I'm still really new at this. Please?
Everyone: THANK YOU! (Gracias or Arigato)
I changed the ending on this and changed the title. I like this better than the other one. But don't worry Naru and Haku are still gonna play girls!!! Lol please review
PREVIEW
“My brother and dad are asleep upstairs.” Naruto all but moaned out.
“I guess that means we'll have to be quiet huh?” Sasuke said while lifting Naruto up some, which in response Naruto wrapped his legs around his waist, and met Sasuke for a lust filled kiss