Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ We Always Know ❯ All Thing Come To A End ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 14
 
 
Naruto woke up with a throbbing headache. He gently placed his fingers to his head and felt for blood, all he could find was a knot the size of California. He sat up to find that he was back on the bed but this time Itachi was sitting next to him staring blankly. If Naruto didn't now better he'd say he was a manikin.
 
“Are you okay?” Naruto asked. He didn't get an answer; instead Itachi rose from the bed and walked as far as the chan allowed him. He noticed that Itachi now had on a baggy t-shirt, and baggy pants.
 
“Two days.” Itachi said, Naruto only looked at him puzzled. “For two days I could only think how lucky you are that you're unconscious. For TWO FUCKING DAYS I was I was strapped down and rapped. For two days I was belittled. For two days I was beat. Do you have any fucking idea how bad I wanted to kill you because they refused to touch you because you were unconscious?” He turned to face Naruto. “Do you?”
 
Naruto's eyes widened for 2 reasons 1) Itachi was rapped, beaten, and tortured for two days, and 2) the simple fact that he was out for two fucking days.
 
“We need to get out of here.” Naruto said rising from the bed and looking for a way out.
 
Itachi didn't flinch or move as the door to the room flung open and Orochimaru walked in as if he owned the place (Which he did but it wasn't the point). “Ahh I see the dead has arisen. Itachi was such a good play toy while you were sleeping.”
 
Orochimaru cupped Itachi's chin who in turn clenched his jaw and fought the urge to rip his head away. The bruises and cuts hidden under the baggy clothes enough proof of what would happen if he disobeyed.
 
“Oh and I've got a surprise for you. Look what the cat dragged in.” Two bodies were brought in by the cloaked figures and were thrown of the floor.
 
Naruto and Itachi's eyes widened at who it was.
 
$*$*$*$*$*$*$
 
Haku sat up quickly in his bed and ripped of the covers a course of “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” with every motion. He threw on clothes and went downstairs He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and saw that the house wan in ruins. He walked out to survey the damage and saw that everyone was gone.
 
He walked into the living room and heard the tears before he even saw who it was. He was a head of white and instantly knew it was Kakashi. He slowly walked in front of him and kneeled in front of the crying man.
 
“What happened?” The sniffles stopped but he could still see the falling tears when the man looked up.
 
“They took Iruka and Sasuke.” Haku sat on the floor his hands balled into fist shaking in his lap.
 
“When did they take them?”
 
“Yesterday, you've been out for two days. Iruka refused to tell where you were Sasuke tried to fight but it was useless they refused to let them go upstairs while also not letting them know u were even up there. They were taken away while trying to save you.”
 
Haku let out a frustrated growl at he went up stairs and began to throw things around his room in search of the box he wasn't even supposed to have.
 
Kakashi looked up once again when he heard footsteps. He saw Haku come downstairs His hair in a bun with what looked like various pins put throughout all different colors. He had on a tight black shirt. With dark blue cargo pants that made a slight barely noticeable clink with each step indicating that something was held in each pocket.
 
Haku grabbed a pair of black boots put them on, he went to the curio cabinet that Iruka Had and opened the door and reached to the back and pulled off a piece of wood that covered a secret compartment and pulled out a black ronin double bladed sword.
 
“Where are you going?” Kakashi asked.
 
“I'm going to save my brother.” Haku said door closing behind him.
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$& $&
 
Naruto and Itachi were at a loss for words when Sasuke and Iruka were thrown at there feet. Naruto quickly hurried over to the two, Itachi wasn't far behind. Aside from a few bumps and nicks the two looked fine.
 
“Are you two okay?” Naruto asked despite the obvious answer.
 
“Couple of bruises and cuts but were fine.” Iruka answered.
 
“Well isn't this just precious.” Orochimaru said with a laugh.
 
“Foda tu!(Fuck You)” Naruto spat at Orochimaru.
 
“I'd watch my mouth if I were you mister Uzamaki. After all things like that can be arranged, just ask Mr. Uchiha.” Itachi just glared at the older man. “Now let the festivities BEGIN!” On that note many cloaked figures entered the room and began to drag the four unwilling captures about the building to their designated location.
 
The annoying laughter of Orochimaru was heard throughout the ordeal as the two newer captives were chained to the wall and the old captives were chained down to a slab of stone. Naruto watched in horror as he had a feeling of what was coming. Although the events played out differently in his vision he was still pretty sure he knew what was coming next.
 
Naruto watched as a rod was placed into the fire which he knew had a snake at the end which he knew was heating to be burned into his skin as a permanent reminder of what had happened.
 
“Itachi has had the pleasure of going through this so he is fortunate enough to not have to go through this process, although I could always do it again.”
 
“NO!” Was Itachi's quick reply.
 
“If you say so.” Orochimaru said with a smile as he pulled the now thoroughly heated rod from the flame the snake at the end an angry red as he began to head towards Naruto. Naruto began to pull at the chains that held his body in place but it was of no use. Orochimaru stood above Naruto and slowly lowered the rod.
 
Naruto tried to hold back the scream that threatened to come past his lips but it was of no use he was quickly yelling for him to stop. Naruto could smell the burnt flesh as rod connected with his flesh. After what felt like an eternity the rod was let up from his body and he was breathing in short pants as he was the angry red burning snake the was left on his skin.
 
Orochimaru replaced the rod back into the flame, he pulled it out again once it was heated and turned to the two on the wall. “Next.”
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&&$
 
Haku arrived at where he hoped they were being held at. He looked at the sky it was pitch black and he had no clue what time it was. He crept into the old warehouse and walked down the hall to his left. He checked the few doors he came across to see if they led anywhere or if they were even unlocked.
 
He heard footsteps and knew someone was coming. Watched as the figured turned the corner it was one of Orochimaru's lackeys. Before the figure had a chance to even register what happened two black pins were pulled from his hair which were revealed to be thin needles and were tossed at the victim who fell to the ground as the poison in the tips took effect.
 
He crept along the wall until he came to a door and took the stairs down, to where he wasn't totally sure but he intended to find out. A he made it to the bottom step he took a deep breath to calm his nerves , he exhaled and nearly panicked when he saw his breath. It was visible indicating his powers were evolving meaning it was closer to the time than he thought.
 
He heard a scream and snuck further into the room and hid from any sight and saw the source of the sound. It was Naruto. Orochimaru was branding him as if he were some sort of cattle. Haku was about to jump in and help but while Orochimaru rambled on about something or the other he was to busy looking at Naruto's branding mark it was changing. What was once a snake looked like it was changing into a fox? A fox with nine tails made of fire?
 
Haku lifted his shirt and slightly lowered his pants to see a twin headed dragon. One was made of ice, the other made of water. Haku fixed his clothes and returned his attention back to the task at hand. He watched in anger and pain as Iruka and Sasuke were branded as well. But his anger and fear turned into shock as Iruka's snake changed into the Triple Goddess which is a symbol of protection, and Sasukes into the Egyptian Ankh the symbol of life. He was curious as to what Itachi's was but that definitely would have to wait.
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$$$&$&
 
Naruto lied there panting. When had it gotten so hot? He could feel the sweat on his back. He noticed something odd. When he exhaled his breath came out as heat waves. You know like when it really hot in the summer and you look like in the distance and it looks kinda wavy?
 
Naruto realized that whatever was being used earlier to bind his powers either wore off or it was no longer being used. He tried to form a small fire to melt his bindings, but that small spark turned into a raging flash fire. Naruto rolled onto the floor as the slab he once lied on steamed with the remaining heat.
 
Orochimaru snapped his attention back to Naruto. “Stop him!” His minions did as they were told. Naruto took them out without even meaning to. He had been standing there bracing for the inevitable kick that was sure to hit him when suddenly they all burned to ashes. Orochimaru let out a growl of frustration.
 
Naruto slowly made hi way over to the remaining captures then collapsed to the ground when they were all free. It was to hot he couldn't breath, he couldn't see, he couldn't think.
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$$&$&
 
Haku stared in shock at the scene that played out before him. He never noticed that his hands were turning the pillar he was hiding behind into ice, he did however notice that he was freezing cold. When did he get so cold? His teeth began to chatter, and breathing was becoming rather tedious.
 
He knew he was risking everything by doing this but he couldn't take the cold it was to much. He walked out of his hiding place, and slowly made his way over to Naruto. He could hear in the background the sounds of many foot steps but none made it close to him and Naruto.
 
He lied his hands on Naruto's chest and was instantly rewarded with heat that he much needed and in return Naruto's body began to cool and he could breath again. The sensation didn't last long though as soon enough Naruto's body heat and Haku's cold body temperature wasn't enough. Their breaths became labored and the air around them began to swirl. Wind whipped around the two and they were raised by and unseen force.
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$
 
Orochimaru was puzzled but only for moment , he realized they were coming of age. What wonderful timing they had. He began to laugh, they were going to loose complete control of themselves. The only way for them to regain control is exertion of built up powers. He knew one way he wanted his to play out.
 
He watched as the wind began to whip around them so fast to the point where they could no longer be seen. He summoned a few snakes to go and rebind the escaped captives and continued to watch the scene before him. The two were lowered back to the ground. But they were now different.
 
Haku's eyes were and icy blue, his hair was now blue and black & no longer held in the bun. His skin had darkened to a healthy tan and his lip filled out a tad more giving him a poutie look. Naruto's eyes were now a fiery red, and his hair now had red highlight thrown throughout but was still blond. His skin darkened but barely enough to notice. They both wore
 
The two had their fingers locked together and stood facing Orochimaru. They wore what looked like Chinese dresses. Haku's was a baby blue with swirl patterns symbolizing wind, and on the bottom in dark blue was the pattern of waves indicating water. Naruto's was a dark orange with the Japanese Kanji for fire in red printed on it, and on the bottom flames were drawn in a deep red.
 
“You've lied, you've cheated, you've stole.” The two spoke in unison. “You use others for your personal gain, but the truth is your nothing.” They took one step towards the shocked Orochimaru. “Without followers you're nothing, without the fear you instill in people you're nothing.” Another step. “Without us you have no future, without your powers lies a coward, a child playing in his fathers clothes.” A few more. “You're a little man in a big mans world. We aren't scared of yo und you won't win.” They now stood a few feet from Orochimaru.
 
“Hm. You expect me to be intimidated by this? You two don't know what you're fooling with.” Orochimaru formed raw energy in the palms of his hands and send them towards the pair. The energy which was aimed at their abdomens stopped centimeter before making contact before they were sent back to their origin.
 
Orochimaru watched in shock as the energy balls were sent back at him. He took the two hits and stumbled a few paces.
 
“We are invincible, the children of fire and ice, life and death are under constant protection.” they stated in unison.
 
“Children of life and death my ass. You two are more trouble than your worth.” Orochimaru stated as he brushed himself off.
 
“As are you” the whole speaking in unison thing was really starting to irk Orochimaru's nerves. Naruto took a quick glance at Orochimaru's hand and it was soon engulfed in flames. Orochimarus' screams filled the air as he tried to put the flame out. Haku sighed and the flame was extinguished from Orochimaru's hand.
 
The two repeated the process with his remaining hand, both feet, legs, back, and hair. Orochimaru no lied a crumbled heap on the ground.
 
“If you kill me I'll come back I'll always come back.” Orochimaru laughed out bitterly.
 
“Even if you do, reincarnation takes many years.” The two turned to the silent occupants in the room. “Come we must leave before this place burns to the ground.”
 
The three looked puzzled for a moment then the next thing they new Naruto had removed his hand from Haku's the temp around him began to increase. Flames began to build up around him. The flames formed a nine tailed ox behind him. Soon things began to catch fire. The group quickly vacated the room, and soon the building.
 
&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&
 
Naruto walked slowly throughout the building to ensure everything was destroyed to remaining evidence of what occurred can be found. Nothing was safe from the raging flames. Windows shatter, beams fell , walls crumbled. Naruto slowly made his way outside and once again had his twined within Hakus.
 
They watched the building burn. As they watched the building burn they didn't notice that Naruto's and Haku's eyes retuned to their normal color, or that a portal had opened behind them and that two figures stepped out.
 
The group turned around to the sound of a throat being cleared. They saw a man dressed in something similar to Haku and Naruto and another dressed in a kimono. “Naruto, Haku, it's time to come home.” The two smiled and embraced the two men. “We missed you too. Come we must make up for lost time.”
 
The two frowned at their parents. “What about Sasuke and Itachi.” Naruto asked.
 
“What of them?” asked Enzeru.(The one in the Kimono)
 
“They are our…” Naruto couldn't find the right way to put it.
 
“They are our firsts…e os pai.” Haku said while placing a hand over his stomach.
 
“I'm sorry but they can't come.” Arashi said with finality and said tone to his voice.
 
Tears weld up on the twos eyes, they turned to face Sasuke and Itachi. Naruto ran over to Sasuke and embraced him. Tears flew and rivers down his face. He captured Sasuke in a kiss. He could taste the salt from the tears. He grabbed Sasuke's hand and placed it over his stomach. He doubted if Sasuke would catch the hint but he could say he at least tried.
 
Haku had Itachi in a vice. He didn't want to go without him. They had been through so much. Itachi had to endure so much just for him. “Itachi no matter what happens remember that I love you okay?” Haku felt a sudden weight on his neck and felt what it was. It was a necklace, he took it off and handed it to Itachi. And wrapped his arms back around him.
 
“It's time to go.” Arashi placed his hand on Naruto's shoulder that only shrugged it off and continued to hold on. “Naruto stop this foolishness this instant!” “NO!” was Naruto's answer.
 
Enzeru walked over to Naruto and removed his hand from Sasuke's person. “NO! Let me go! Sasuke! I don't want to go! I can't leave Sasuke please!” Naruto struggled against his fathers grip.
 
Haku reluctantly let go when he felt his mothers touch on his shoulder. He followed his struggling brother, busy father, and loving mother into the portal but not before he placed something in the ground and disappeared forever.
 
It was a letter one for Sasuke and the other Itachi.
 
 
*&*&*&*&*&*
 
I hope you liked it. There will be 2 more chapters then it's done. The following chapter will be what was said in the letters then the epilog so tell me what you think please review.