Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wet Nightmare ❯ A Bed Full O' Crackers ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: A Bed Full O' Crackers
Author: mischief maker
Theme: Sexual Kinks: Food Sex
Rating: R
Author's Notes: Beware the vague mention of bukkake. I can't write about kinks without having it in at least one of `em, can I? XD
 
--
 
It was late when she dropped by his place, so Ino was surprised when, instead of pinning her against the nearest flat surface as soon as his door was closed, Naruto simply nodded a greeting and skipped off to the kitchen. Immediately, her eyebrow crept upward as she followed him, because that just wasn't normal.
 
Taking a seat on the edge of the table, Ino looked on in mild interest as he stirred the large skillet on the stove, and wow, was that vegetables in there?! It was strange; ramen and wildlife roasted via campfire (something all shinobi were taught in survival class) were the only things she'd known him to be able to fix.
 
Smiling, Ino wondered just how many more surprises he had up his sleeve.
 
“Did I come at a bad time?”
 
“Nah, just hungry. Gimme a minute,” he answered offhandedly over his shoulder.
 
Ino crossed her legs and frowned. Not that she begrudged him his food, but hello, ready and willing over here!
 
Before she even had time to pout, though, he suddenly turned toward her, the grin on his face downright mad as if he'd just gotten the best idea ever. Ino only had a moment to wonder what was going through his head before Naruto's hands landed on the table on either side of her hips, trapping her there, his nose brushing against hers.
 
“I could have a quick snack while I wait, though.”
 
“I don't know,” she only half-teased. “Wouldn't want to spoil your dinner.”
 
With a snort, he quickly pushed himself away from the table and picked up a bottle of something next to the stove. “Nah, that won't work,” he mumbled as he tossed it aside. Naruto then opened the fridge and began digging through its contents while Ino could only watch incredulously. “Ah ha!”
 
Ino then found herself flat on her back, staring up at his kitchen ceiling. The wooden tabletop was cool against her skin, but it was nothing compared to the shock of cold as Naruto squirted… something - was that chocolate syrup?! - on her stomach.
 
She flinched and fought not to shiver. “What are you doing?”
 
“Makin' an Ino-sundae,” he replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.
 
She stared in disbelief as his tongue began to trace the trail of chocolate on her skin. It was sticky and kind of tickled, but his mouth was hot against her skin, a not unpleasant contrast to the cold.
 
Ino had never really understood the appeal of food sex. It was a messy waste of perfectly good toppings, not to mention a gluttonous consumption of calories. Okay, so maybe that last one was the real reason she'd never had the urge to lick something off someone, but as she watched Naruto's eyes close and felt his approval hummed into her navel, even she couldn't deny that maybe it had its moments.
 
When he was done with her belly, he quickly pulled her upright and slipped her top off. It didn't even have time to hit the floor before she was once again on her back, this time with syrup smeared across her breasts. She did shiver then as her flesh constricted into a veritable landscape of goosebumps. The chill prickled at her skin, and Ino's hands clenched in his hair as she pulled him closer, silently urging him to work faster.
 
Naruto apparently had other plans, though. His tongue moved ridiculously slowly, starting with the underside of one breast, licking it as clean as possible before switching to the other. By the time he began traveling up the valley between them, she was getting impatient, the anticipation getting to her. She tingled from the cold and a familiar need was beginning to ache between her legs. Ino sighed and squirmed, but he easily avoided her nipples every time she shifted.
 
“Tease,” she muttered under her breath.
 
He only smiled against her chest and continued his torture.
 
Well, two could play that game, she decided. Ino grabbed his chocolate-covered hand by the wrist and ran her tongue slowly up the underside of his index finger from joint to tip. She definitely had his attention then, she realized, his eyes fixed intently on her as she repeated the action on the next finger. This time, though, she took the entire digit into her mouth and sucked it clean.
 
Ino smirked in triumph as he inhaled a quick, shaky breath.
 
Fuck, next sundae's yours,” he groaned, finally taking a hardened nipple into his mouth.
 
Ino didn't protest even after Naruto later added something warm and sticky to her already messy chest. That was easily taken care of in the shower, of course, but not until after they managed to get even dirtier first. And she didn't really feel guilty when his dinner ended up burnt beyond recognition even though she was nice enough to make sandwiches while he aired out the apartment. It was his own fault; he should've turned off the stove before they got too carried away.
 
Ino did, however, realize just how much Naruto was rubbing off on her when at the grocery store a few days later she decided to buy a bottle of chocolate syrup to keep at her place - the sugar-free kind, of course.