Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When life gives you Emails ❯ Naruto ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

When life gives you Emails.
 
Everyone calls him dense, stupid, a prankster. A dobe!!! But he has them all fooled, you see?
 
Even that Sasuke bastard.
 
Yes, the great Naruto Uzumaki has everyone played.
 
Especially that Uchiha...
 
Not Itachi Uchiha.
 
No,
 
That bastard Sasuke Uchiha.
 
Now everyone underestimates him.
 
In everything,
 
But he's smart!!
 
Just lazy,
 
Remember that.
 
So smart he out wits the witty Uchiha?
 
Hey that rhymes!
 
Naruto cackles as he peers at his laptops screen from his bed, occasionally throwing paper balls into the trash can.
 
And missing.
 
Naruto isn't dense! I mean how lame can you get and use sasUKE as your screenname? It's so obvious.
 
LAME-O!
 
And Sasuke doesn't have a clue it's him! Foxy was just for fun since he got a stuffed plushy of one.
 
Naruto hugs his plushy close all the while shooting hoops and checking email.
 
Ain't multitasking fun? ^___________^
 
The S, stands for September and the 30th is his birth date.
 
Neat, ne?
 
And he has everyone fooled...
 
Including Sasuke bastard.
 
He's in mid-type and mid-throw, dropping the plushy.
 
Maybe he was fooling himself?
 
A big fat frown crosses his face.
 
I mean, come on! Sasuke wouldn't be mad that he sent a picture of his butt… Right?
 
His plushy!
 
There,
 
Safe and sound.
 
Too close... Oh so close...
 
He's not disturbed okay?
 
He just loves his plushy.
 
So yah... He did send a picture of his butt, but that was before he got all sappy in the letter.
 
Including that he was alone.
 
Heh,
 
Now he and Sasuke bastard have something in common.
 
He and Sasuke are both alone.
 
Though Naruto doubts Sasuke is lonely.
 
He was bad-he knows-for taking three days in replying back..
 
But school kept him busy.
 
And maybe he was still in disbelief that Sasuke actually wrote back?
 
Maybe he was after all... EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
 
Is that a bug?!
 
Squash!
 
Squeaks!
 
'Ah! I'm dying!'
 
Since when could bugs talk?
 
Naruto eyes the dead bug warily, arms locked protectively around his plushy, laptop aside.
 
It's dead.
 
Good.
 
He clicks the send button.
 
Bed-time.
 
Yawn,
 
Logsoff and puts laptop away before stripping down to his boxers.
 
Yawns again,
 
Snuggle, snuggle.
 
Holds fox close.
 
Lights are off.
 
Maybe he won't be so alone now...
 
 
BETA GUYS!!! Thanks to yours truly, Oraday, the sweet heart! She beta my story!! OMG I LOVE HER! She's just so sweet and rules so frigging much so kudos' to her! Remember to check out her work! Everything here on out will be beta! GAH! I love her! Kawi! Now you know the drill guys. ^^
 
Like it? Hate it? Omg you guys!!! I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH! You have no idea how much your support and reviews lifted my spirit that is why I am decating this story to the ones who reviewed me. ^^ You guys are just too sweet and I just feel like I'm going to cry from your reviews. LOL. And no, I wasn't quitting writing! Heck no! I was just trying to make a point! You can't like everyones stories but it doesn't mean you should bash the writer for crying out loud! Thats why I stop writing in the first place because I thought my stories weren't good enough anymore and it wasn't worth writing. It became more of a chore that something to love and honestly? When the author says don't worry about reviewing? REVIEW! They want feedback! LOL. And apologizes for the many 'bastard' name banishing on poor Sasuke! I love him but thats Naruto! He doesn't have a long vocabulary. *Winks* And now you know what Naruto sent poor Sasuke and now you know Naruto knows that its Sasuke he's talking to! ^___^ No one's that dense. Hehehehe. Enjoy guys! Ttul!!
 
P.S. Naruto does go to the same school and he does get good grades, just not the A's as you hope for our Naruto. Just thought I clear that up!! Chapter four is on its way!
 
Byes!