Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ White Shot [NC-17] XXX ❯ Slip of the Tongue ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
White Shot - Chapter 4







Chapter 4 - "Slip of the Tongue"

Sakura watched Itachi's hand move to lock the door.
*Click*
She could hear Kisame still talking to himself, walking down a hallway just outside the door - getting farther away.


Dread began to fill her.
Why did Itachi want to stay behind. Naruto was already spent after he, and she both suffered humiliation at Itachi's command.
She knew that Naruto once held a crush on her. He may have never said it, but he was always struggling for her attention. Always plotting a reason they should be alone, on a date. Of course, that was before Sasuke left. Before they had their fight.. before Naruto.. changed. Her attention and teasing wasn't the main thing on his mind after ramen anymore, but they both shared a need for Sasuke to come home and in that they had deepened their friendship.
And now, to have had to emberass Naruto in a way that could never be corrected, Sakura's mind was blazing with hatred.

"I wish Sasuke HAD killed you, you son of a bitch." Sakura spat at Itachi.

Itachi's eyes widened as his hand covered his mouth in an overlydramatic display of being hurt. Moving towards the bed he looked at her and smirked.
"Of course you do, you idiot." Itachi replied, in a very matter-of-fact way as his face became devoid of emotion again. "Because, if he had-" he strattled Naruto who was still laying on his back, tied down to the bed, "I wouldn't be here, about to do what I'm going to do to your precious Naruto."

Sakura looked past Itachi at Naruto as both of their eyes widened. "..NO WAY!" she yelled at him.

"W..wait wait just a minute!" Naruto stammered, trying to wiggle out from underneath his enemy, now become attacker. "What the hell! What the hell do you mean by that Uchiha Itachi..!?"

Itachi reached his hand out in front of him, cleanly and blatantly groping Naruto's cock that was still laying exposed from Sakura's forced attention moments ago.

"ITACHI! STOP IT!" she yelled, shutting her eyes tight, her face instantly red with emberassment and shock of what was happening. And if she hadn't shut her eyes, she might have seen the hit coming in time to dodge it. Instead the next thing she saw after the pressure and pain threw her off the bed, was the leg of the table on the other side of the room.

Itachi let go of Naruto, his dick nearly standing at erection from the molestations that had suddenly stopped. He walked across the room and with incredible speed picked Sakura up by her hair, backhanding her across the room. Sakura's scream echoed in Naruto's ears, and he found himself desperately pulling at his bindings, trying anything to get loose, get to her side, get her out of here.

Itachi walked over to where Sakura landed this time and picked her up by the hair again. Sitting her down on the chair, he bound her hands and legs to the chairs and in a confusing movement he turned the chair so that her back was to the bed, the wall in front of her the only thing within her view.

"Now - shut up. Don't talk. Can you do that?" Itachi asked outright.

"..you..." she panted, "you don't have to worry about Sasuke-kun killing you because I'll be glad to do it, you sick fuck!"

Itachi smirked again, satisfied. "I'm not worried about Sasuke killing me. And you? You really are annoying, you know that?"

Words that stung her ears, burned her face, clawed the chair arms, hung unanswered in the air. Itachi may have had no idea the impact of the statement, but the affect of the words he used were obvious. He had shut her up and that was all he needed. He needed her to hear this. All of this. She was a key to unlocking the jinchuuriki and she was definately going to be used.

Itachi walked back over to the bed and sat next to Naruto who was burning him alive with the red eyes of the kyuubi sealed within. "Oh? Are you wanting to seek some revenge for the little beating I gave your dearest one there?" Itachi taunted. "Listen closely, you need to worry about yourself once in awhile. She's fine for now, but you.." he leaned in so as to obtain Naruto's full feild of vision. "..You are about to realize I'm just getting started with you."

".. what the.." Naruto began to speak but he was cut off by Sakura's yell from across the room.

"STOP! Please. Stop. If.. you, if you stop hurting Naruto then.. I.." Sakura's voice trembled as her mind flashed back on Itachi over her, forcing himself inside her, locking her in his gaze just rooms away, less than an hour ago, having his way with her as he instructed her to take Naruto in her mouth and bring him to orgasm or he'd kill both of them. With tears welling up she continued, "If you please.. don't hurt Naruto, then I will- let you.. do anything you want to with me. I'll do anything you ask! Anything you say! Just please, don't hurt Naruto.. you can have me, ok?" she trailed off between the staggering breaths that were threatening to unleash sobbing.


Itachi looked down at Naruto, then back at Sakura, tied to the chair- open and vulnerable, unable to move from her position.
"How is that a deal for me?" he asked. "I've already had YOU. I haven't had HIM."

Sakura's head hung down. She was defeated. No ideas coming to her mind. And she could hear.. him.. move on the bed.

Itachi looked back down at Naruto with a wicked smirk on his lips, his eyes still running red as he locked Naruto in his gaze. "Time to get rid of those hate filled eyes and your binds, Naruto-kun." He reached up and with one swift movement, cut the ropes tying Naruto's hands to the bed.

"YOU SON OF A BI-" Naruto shouted as he began to reach for Itachi's throat but was stopped short. "... I can't move..?" he thought to himself. And then he realized, "I.. can't move.. my eyes.. I really can't move my eyes! He's making me stare right at his eyes.. this is dangerous. This is serious.. seriously dangerous."

"Naruto!! NARUTO ARE YOU OK?!" Sakura yelled, hearing nothing follow what sounded like Naruto attacking Itachi.

"Naruto-kun is just fine, konoichi. But you will find him in a grave if you call out like that one more time. I've been more than patient with your disruptions. Now shut up, you little bitch." he muttered at her, never breaking his gaze from Naruto's.
Releasing more chakra to his forehead, Itachi spoke directly toward the blonde laying next to him.
"Sit up, Naruto, now."
Naruto sat up.
"Come here." he patted his lap, "come closer to me."
Naruto moved to kneeling and scooted closer.
"lick your lips, do it."
Naruto hesitatingly ran his tongue over his bottom lip, then his top, pressing them both together as he watched Itachi stand next to the bed. In an instand his coat had dropped to the ground and his pants were down to his knees.
Itachi held his dick out towards Naruto's face.
"Lean closer, you are going to suck my dick, so you'll need to be closer." Itachi instructed.
Naruto's eyes widened and he shook his head in resistance, trying to lay back down or run away or anything other than obey.
"I see.. Naruto..?" Itachi asked in such a way that got the younger shinobi's attention, "look at me."
Naruto couldn't help it, his mind forgot to think- and he looked up, right into the Sharingan masters eyes.
"Now, suck it."
Naruto's eyes stayed locked in position until he got close enough that Itachi rubbed the head of his dick across the blonde's lips.
"Open your mouth, and lick it. Do it."
Naruto opened his mouth and Itachi leaned in, sliding past his lips, feeling the wetness of his tongue and the ridgeness of the roof of Naruto's mouth on the head of his cock.
"Yes. Now, lick it."
He let his tongue taste the head, run along the ridge of it, lick the underneath, moving the wetness all around the intrustion.
"Very good. Now suck. Do what you know would feel good on your dick. Only harder." Itachi instructed.
And Naruto sucked his cheeks in around Itachi, pulling his mouth almost off, then licking back down. Itachi ran his hands through Naruto's blonde hair as the movements continued, his own asscheeks clenching together sporadically whenever Naruto hit a spot just right.
Keeping one hand on Naruto's head, he ran the other hand down Naruto's back, grabbing a handful of his ass, pushing Naruto towards him.

Having Naruto sucking him off was delicious enough, Itachi had to admit he was fairly good at it. He was certainly capable of getting the job done with just his mouth, but Itachi wanted way more than that.

Itachi rubbed the small of Naruto's back with his hand, scratching his nails into the boy's skin- raising little goosebumps on Naruto's legs. Reaching back behind Naruto, Itachi ran two fingers along his entrance and instantly felt Naruto's mouth open around his dick, not in protest, not in shock- but almost as if he was moaning. Naruto paused for a moment, his eyes closed as Itachi played with his asshole. Rubbing in a circle, almost daring to push his fingers in, pressing against the small hole, pushing forward..
Naruto breathed hot air across Itachi's dick and began sucking once again, causing Itachi to push one finger into Naruto in anticipation and curiousity.

".. interesting reaction .." Itachi thought to himself. "most men would have screamed or at least locked up" he was beginning to see blood pulsing in his own eyes as his breath was getting faster. "mmm.. this is nice.. this is good.. but- i want more of this here-" he thought as he pushed a second finger into Naruto.

This time Naruto lunged forward, Itachi's dick popping out of his mouth as both of Naruto's hands reached up to hold onto Itachi's naked hips, Naruto's face coming to rest against Itachi's bare stomach, a low moan rolling from deep within the blonde's throat as his hot breaths hit Itachi's skin around the navel, raising goosebumps down his legs.

"oh my god..that's hot.." Itachi watched, caught off-gaurd at Naruto's reaction. It was one of neither resistance or approval. It was simply, a reaction of sex. The reaction the body would have regardless of the emotion behind it, but it was a reaction not typical of a human. Humans do not control their emotions well. And when being violated, are certain to yell out in protest and if nothing else they would move their body in such fashion as to resist.

Naruto's hands gripped hard on Itachi's hips as both fingers inside him barely touched the surrounding walls. Again, a low moan rumbled from the blonde, on all fours, clinging to Itachi's waist.

Itachi smiled menacingly at the top of Naruto's head, reaching under his chin he lifted his face up to look at him again. Red fiery eyes shot back up at Itachi, drenched in a steamy haze of lust. A darkened orange-red surrounding black cat-like pupils.

"..Oh?" Itachi realized. "So these are the eyes of the kyuubi. Have I aroused you sir? Brought your desires to the surface while Naruto-kun's have been stifled deep inside somewhere?" Itachi thought to himself, he now found himself unable to hold back any longer. Removing his fingers from the kyuubi-host, he concentrated on Naruto's eyes.

"Turn around. You will give yourself to me now." he commanded as Naruto released his grip on the Uchiha, turning around on all fours.

Itachi walked over to where Sakura was sitting with her back to them, suddenly breathing hot in her ear.
"Are you enjoying what you are hearing, little konoichi?" sending a shiver down her spine. As he stood behind her, he reached his hand down her front, erecting one of her nipples, tilting her head backward, covering her mouth with his so as to intercept any rejection she might try to voice.
Running his hand from her breast down to her pussy, he flicked tauntingly at her clit causing her legs, still bound to the chair, to open wide in response.
He lunged two fingers inside of her, collecting up her slick wetness before releasing their kiss.

"..I hope you die.." she stammered as he walked back over to the bed.

"Now, see.. that was a very human response. The body says more, but the mouth says 'die'. Too bad for you, Sakura- you won't be enjoying the pleasure Naruto-kun and I are about to have. So you'll just have to listen closely." he said as he rubbed her wetness against Naruto's asshole with his fingers.

Positioning himself over Naruto he pushed forward slowly at first, streching the blonde out until the head of his dick has slid in. Then with one quick movement foward he was fully inside Naruto. Taking a moment for Naruto to adjust around him, Itachi breathed hotly against Naruto's back.

"Now.. move for me." he instructed and beneath him Naruto moved, leaning forward then back. Itachi grabbed ahold of Naruto's hips to help force the rhythm while his breath began to quicken again.

Naruto felt the pressure against his prostate, something that would swirl within his stomach and mind everytime the thick hardness rammed into it. It was causing something to move, something to build, moving his body instinctually back and forth against Itachi's dick. His own breathing was becoming rapid, his legs sweaty, his back arching with each push forward from Itachi. He could feel Itachi leaned over him from behind, the Uchiha's breath was still hitting his back, his left hand was still on Naruto's hip directing him back and forth, his other hand had moved around to take Naruto's cock in his grip as Itachi began to pump him rapidly.
It was too much, too quick and the low groan became a whimper.

Sakura's ears burned. She could hear so much, but she couldn't see. Her mind was painting out the picture for her with all the sounds. The sounds of their breathing, the sounds of Itachi's moaning, the sounds of Naruto's whimpering, the sounds of their bodies beginning to lightly slap each other as Naruto's ass was hitting Itachi's stomach on each rotation. She was soaking wet as Itachi's words echoed in her ears, "Sakura- you won't be enjoying the pleasure Naruto-kun and I are about to have. So you'll just have to listen closely."

Itachi was near his limit, his body building up and needing release. He continued to pump Naruto's dick as he slammed into him, he could feel the younger shinobi's body responding, clenching down, arching and breathing becoming so shallow as to indicate Naruto's orgasm was very close.
Itachi's mind envisioned, for just a moment the kyuubi's eyes gazing at him again and the heat ran through him, pushing him over the edge.
Still pumping Naruto's cock with his hand, Itachi growled and lunged forward with several hard, solid and complete thrusts, shooting hot liquid into Naruto as he bit down on Naruto's shoulder, coming inside the hot tightness.
Another delicious groan bellowed deep within Naruto as his stomach sucked in, his panting and moaning becoming much more audible.
Having Itachi's hot cum hitting against Naruto's protate as well as being jacked off threw his body into orgasm. One full shudding shake locked down into a full body spazm as his eyes clenched tight, his breath stopped and a whimper thrust into a groan that exploded into a scream, "...Unhhhhhh Sa... ssss... uhnnnn... SSSASSuKEEE..!!" while his cum shot out, all over Itachi's hand.

"...sasuke..-kun..?" Sakura straightened, eyes pinned open wide as she heard her beloved teammate call out in orgasm the name of her once beloved soulmate. "..sa.. sasuke-kun?...what the hell?!"

Itachi finished jerking Naruto's cock as the cum ran down the head and down Itachi's hand. Gazing down at the back of Naruto's head with a splendid delight upon obtaining treasured new information, he listened to Naruto's breathing begin to calm.
"So.. it would appear then," he said as he pulled himself out of Naruto, watching him collapse onto the bed in front of him, "that our little jinchuuriki has a little secret he's hiding from my little brother." Itachi declared aloud, wearing a most devious smirk on his face.