Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ White Shot [NC-17] XXX ❯ To Rape a Man ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Pre-Note: I don't own Naruto, I just cover it in whipped cream and lick it to death.
 
Chapter 3: (this is for the NaruSaku fans)
 
“To Rape A Man”
---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
 
It was dark, he tried to figure out anything. Where was he? Why didn't he know? He had to figure out first what happened.

Naruto's eyes snapped open. “Uchiha Itachi! Sasuke's hated brother.. he.. “ sitting up Naruto found he couldn't move.

He was bound to the bed, he tried to move his legs, he couldn't. Tried to move his arms, he couldn't. Instinctively he went to move his hands together only to find they had been bound, palms down on the bed.

“Dammit.. “ he thought aloud.

“Oh? You are awake finally, little Jinchuuriki” a voice from across the room called out, “You'll find we've made your hands immobile and you are unable to form any seals now so any thoughts of conjuring up the disgusting chakra of yours can be laid to rest. We know what you are capable of, even if you don't. So we took the necessary precautions to ensure your cooperation.”

Naruto's eyes strained to see far enough in the area the voice was coming from as he made out the black and red cloak significant only to the Akatsuki moving in his direction.

“Isn't that right, Itachi-san” the voice spoke back over his shoulder as he stepped slowly to the right, revealing into clear view the renegade Uchiha sitting back comfortably in a chair, his eyes staring directly at Naruto, his cloak falling to the ground.

“wh..what…” Naruto questioned as his eyes saw the backsides of two feet peeked out from beneath his cloak.

“Ah.. this?” Itachi asked, “Kisame told you, we took the necessary precautions, didn't he?” he smirked as he whipped back his cloak to reveal a very naked Sakura knelt down, her backside clearly visible to Naruto, her head being held hard against Itachi's leg, tears streaming down her face, “So don't look so damn surprised.”

”And don't give us any trouble, or the bitch is dead - got that?” Kisame spat.

Naruto's eyes widened with shame and hate for what he was seeing done to Sakura.

“S… Sakura-chan… YOU FUCKS!! LET SAKURA-CHAN GO!! YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, BUT LET HER GO!” Naruto yelled violently.


Itachi looked down at Sakura, petting her hair. “Oh? Heh.. we've been getting what we want.. from her. Now we want something from you, right-Sakura-chan? Don't disappoint me little girl, or he dies with the bijuu.”

Naruto simply blinked, trying to figure out what was being discussed.. had they made some sort of deal? What was she being forced to do? Or else “he'll die with the bijuu”? What the hell?

Kisame grabbed her by her arms and easily picked her up, kneeling her between Naruto's legs. Kisame cut the ropes of her hands.

“You'll need to take his pants of first, cherry blossom” Kisame smirked.


“I.. I know that much!” Sakura spat back as Kisame's hand came flying down at her.

“Kisame.” Itachi coughed, practically stopped his hand in mid-air. “She can't do it if her mouth is swollen.” He finished with a smile.


“hn.” Kisame retorted as he half hopped up onto the table next to Itachi. “Now, go.”


“what the hell, Sakura..? what's going on..?” Naruto stuttered, purposefully keeping his eyes off of Sakura's incredible nakedness and he yelled within his head, “stop this, make them stop.. whatever is happening is hurting Sakura-chan.. I love her, but this is wrong.. this isn't for her, make them stop”.

With angry eyes he looked from the two villains to the exhausted and tear stormed eyes of the girl he loved who was moving her shaking hands towards his pants.

”Oh my god.. no wait!” Naruto panicked, suddenly becoming aware of exactly what this plan entailed.

Sakura shook her head in a way to say no, but no to what? No to doing this? Doing this by force? Doing this to Naruto? She was naked, had been taken already, more times than she knew her body would hold, she was dirty and wanted a bath so badly.. now.. now she had to do this or they'd kill both of them.. she had to..

Her fingers worked open the string. Her shaking hands formed fists around them as she pulled against Naruto's legs which were trying to clench shut, but in their bound position, the pants were still sliding off. She watched as Naruto looked everywhere but at her, his whole body flushing with red embarrassment. She ran her hands up his legs as she knew this was terrifying and wrong for both of them. She knew he wouldn't hate her, but she would hate herself.

“SsSS.. Sakura-chan.. DON'T!” as she shook her head in a way to say no and Naruto clamped his eyes shut, feeling disgust one moment and a swirl of warm rigid and soft wetness the next.

“No.” he spoke as she started to cry.

“…No..” he spoke louder as her sobs were timed with the up and down movements of her mouth.

“NO GOD DAMMIT!!” he yelled as a wave of warm started to seduce his body, when she found a rhythm that let her breath and maintain the movements, “God.. Dammit.. no.. Sakura… no… “ while his body moved to her directions.

He took a deep breath.. “no.. please..” he looked at her with pleading eyes.. the worste thing he could ever see, the devastation of a broken Sakura, her green eyes bursting into deeper sobs as they met his eyes. Naruto's eyes welled up with tears, his cheeks flushed with redness as his hips rolled up against her mouth, catching Sakura off guard and she coughed a little.

Raising her head to try and not have to keep doing this Itachi's voice boomed from across the room.

”I will kill you both now should you stop like that again. That is your only warning.”


She moved her hand to Naruto cock, stroking it, noting it responded in a pumping motion all it's own, and she knew Naruto had little control over this. “…raping a man is possible…” she thought to herself, “my god Naruto.. I'm so sorry…I'm so sorry..” she began to cry again as she force to take him back in her mouth, pushing him hard against her tongue, licking up as she rose- pushing that little vein in with just enough pressure, just as Itachi told her to do.

She watched Naruto staring off at the wall, then his eyes slightly roll behind his eyelids at the same time his back would arch slightly, she roll her tongue around the tip of his dick, back down and then back up on that little vein so visible on the side of his dick.

Naruto felt his legs spasm, his ass was tightening and he knew this wasn't something he could control. He heard Sakura's sniffles as she tried to do her best job, and he lowered his head to see her, a tear dropping out of his eye onto the mattress.

“Sakura-chan…” she clamped tight as she sucked upward and suddenly violently he thrust forward in her mouth uncontrollably -his body arched upward, then dropping back down on the mattress as she took him fully back in her mouth, “im sorry, im sorry” he spattered quickly, trying to regain control of himself. She had hit a spot.

Her sniffles were silencing as she found herself concentrating on Naruto's breathing. It was getting shallow, and underneath it.. he was whimpering. Sakura's mind found a small delight in this and she focused on it and nothing else. Each movement was for that whimper, each dip of her tongue across the hole at the tip was to force that whimper into her ears, she instinctively ran her tongue down the shaft of his cock, to the base, running the wetness hard there at the base, licking occasionally at the crease between his balls.

Her eyes widened as she watched them tighten slightly and she cocked her head to the side, attacked that spot at the base where he whimpered the loudest. His
whimpers turned to moans. “He's not saying no anymore… “ she noted and was silently pleased with her ability to change his emotion, to force him to focus on this, to be able to make him calm down with her movements alone against something that was so terribly against Naruto's soul. She made him moan, and she was loving it.

Taking him fully into her mouth again, she focused on a rhythm, ensuring to hit that spot at the base with her tongue each time.. push down… sucking up.. again and again, she felt his legs pull against the restraints, she watched his hands try to reach out to touch her, his head bobbing with staggered, deep moaning breaths until finally they turned into a series of ah's..

“ah…. Ah… Sakura.. ah ah-god..” -he was calling out and calling to her, and she found her sucking to be targeting the head which had swollen to a very hard and very dark red, she smacked her lips at the top of it one time “AH!” and thrust her mouth back down, twisting her lips and all the wetness of her mouth at the base, creating a great sucking as she pulled up and up. And his body answered.

“AH.. sh.. SHIT SAKURA!!” his eyes shut tightly then bursting open, his fingers clamping down on nothing as they scraped the mattress, shooting his cum onto her face, in her mouth, down her chest and on his stomach.

Sakura watched, face glistening with sweat- her hair sticking everywhere from sweat and cum as Naruto's body calmed back down in broken shutters.


She snapped back to reality. Dragging her eyes off Naruto, she looked to Itachi who simply stared at her, a look in his eyes she couldn't read, but was still terrified of.

Kisame stood look at her and the boy, barley lucid now on the bed.

“That was no fun. They fucking enjoyed it.” He said as he left the room. “I'm going. You coming, Itachi-san?”

Itachi looked at Sakura's melting image, broken from exhaustion, “In a little bit. I'll meet you later Kisame.” He called out to his comrade, as he stood up and closed the door, locking it from the inside
.
 
 
 
Author's Note:
If you are reading this and you are not a member of the LemonyFresh Adult Fanfiction FanClub from NarutoFan - I am sorry if you don't like the pairings.
They are by request, mostly AND YES THEY WILL INCLUDE ALL FORMS OF FREAKY SEX RIDDEN ADULT LEMONY GOODNESS.
 
Yaoi. Yuri. Straight. Tentacle, Whatever!
 
You can still review, I don't mind - but please don't whine and complain about Yaoi.

If I want Sasuke's ass torn apart by the Akatsuki, by god I'll write it.
 
And just because someone reviewed me saying not to, I think my next chapter will do.. exactly that. *amused*
 
*cough* I only warned you IN THE SUMMARY people.