Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ White Shot [NC-17] XXX ❯ The Pod ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's Note: I don't own Naruto.. I just vandalize it and whip it into submission.
 
 
Chapter 2
 
-----The Pod-----
 
 
Zetsu watched.. smirked casually - fully confident in his cloaked ability.. waiting silently for the girls to finish, figuring a way to take the pink ball of dripping sweat AND the blonde one with him at the same time.
 
"hmm.... maybe we could cocoon them together.. heh.. yes.. I wouldn't want to split them up just yet.. no you wouldn't.. no I wouldn't... " the mechanical voice spoke.
 
"Zetsu, I'm heading towards the training grounds. Stop screwing around and get the girl." the voice rang out in Zetsu's head.
 
Rolling his eyes, Zetsu mapped the chakra to confirm it was Itachi's and answered back, "Of course.. right away, blah blah, more importantly- Itachi-san- have you collected your target?"
But he would receive no response.
Zetsu knew the answer already and that he didn't have time to let the girls finish.
"Shame really... " he concluded, pressing him hands together in a series of seals, shooting chakra foreward through the dirt and earth.
 
Ino looked up at Sakura, who looked back with dreadfully hunger stained eyes when Sakura realized an emotion, a feeling she hadn't felt before when looking at Ino.. something.. was different..
"Look out!!" Sakura yelled as she tried to roll Ino over to her side, but Ino lost in the shooting rushes that had been going through her body was oblivious to the danger shooting up from the ground around them.
Sakura felt Ino slip out of her sweaty arms as she suddenly found herself in some sort green glowing capsule.
 
"what.. the hell is this?" she was still panting, still unable to catch her breath entirely. Reaching her hand out to touch the green walls surrounding her, it resembled... it looked just like..
"Edemame?.. a pod? I'M IN A POD?" Sakura struck with shock at the walls, scratching at them trying instinctually to find a way out.
 
Zetsu's face flashed with a smile again as his secret wish for her struggling was granted. From inside the pod Sakura watched as the places she had scratched at started to move.. join the skin of the pod back together, and form into what looked like vines.
Trying to scoot back from the vines as they rushed forward toward her, Sakura found herself completely trapped. Her yells for help heard by no one as Zetsu traveled further under the ground, phasing himself out to move through space faster than the material body should allow.
 
As the vines wrapped around her arms and her ankles, Sakura awoke to the shocking realization she was wearing only her red short dress shirt.. her shorts and panties still back with Ino.
 
"Ino...!" her mind cried out just as Sakura watched in horror as a particularly large vine slithered its way up one of the other vines. Her eyes widening in a confused shock as she felt it sliding up her leg, beginning to glisten as it rolled in the wetness that was abundant on her thighs. Her breathing never did calm, but instead became a panic deep gasping as she saw the tip of the vine move out of her sight, dip below the end of her dress, rolling itself in the wetness even more.
 
"...no..way..." Sakura's mind raced... "NO!! GOD DAMMIT NO!!" she arched back as the vine suddenly thrust itself into her cunt, rolling in complete circles back and forth, slamming Sakura against the walls of the pod.
 
Zetsu's smile became grimacing as he formed another vine within the pod . Sakura's legs, which had begun kicking in attempts to get some sort of distance from the end of the vine slamming into her, were easily controlled by the vines that had snaked their way up from her ankles to around her knees, spreading her legs wide easily.
 
She tried to think of anything, anything at all to explain what was going on but realized that even if it was an illusionary technique, she couldn't dispel it without being to use her hands.
 
A white shot ran through her out of nowhere as she felt her body beginning to respond to the thickness pumping into her. The attempts to pull free her legs from the restraining vines had only quickened her body's reaction to the friction. Sakura's body began to instinctively buck back onto the vine in almost perfect motion when Zetsu danced the second vine at the entrance to her pussy as well. Sakura's attention was momentarily clear as she saw two vines now, the second one rolling itself in the slickness that seemed to be everywhere, sliding down the vine that was thrusting her against the pod walls.
 
"...it's going to tear me.. oh my god.. it's going to kill me!.. I can't fit two of these in me!! " her mind panicked as she realized how wrong she had been.
 
Slicked with her juices, the vine slid down and relentlessly, without any hesitation or preparation, slammed itself against the opening to Sakura's ass.
 
"NO FUCKING WAY!!" she screamed aloud as the words turned into a series of sobbing gasps while the vine forced itself through and in. Without a second to rest, no time to adjust Sakura found herself filled in front and back, pumped hard up and down, unable to arch forward or backward for the excruciating pain that shot through her no matter which way she moved.
 
The vines around her legs had pushed her knees up to her chest, the vines around her arms pulling her up holding her floating in the air as Sakura screamed helplessly, her body being fucked hard. She could feel the thickness of the vines all over, the shots of pleasure courting with the sickening pulse in her stomach as her body again began to betray her and register the movements along the walls of her pussy. The vines thrust in perfect time, rolling themselves in and out of her as her screams to stop went unheard by anyone but Zetsu.
 
The bucking started again, on its own- Zetsu feeling her legs spreading open further, then trying to close again as he moved the vines like whips- Sakura's body was fucking back and it was better than watching her with the blonde girl. With a 360 degree view inside the pod, Zetsu watched as Sakura's ass was being stretched and taken by one vine as the other was bouncing her spazming body in the air with each thrust.
 
Screams for help turned into scream of orgasm as Sakura's body played into that ultimate betrayal of coming- while being taken against her will.
 
Zetsu simply smiled as Itachi approached him, sitting at the base of a tree. To Itachi, it would seem that Zetsu was enjoying the afternoon sun, with a captive hostage in the pod attached to the tree limb above them. To Sakura, it was a nightmare worse than death as she continued to beg, ""STOP!! STOP!! .. please.. stop.." she sobbed as her pussy walls collapsed back down when the first vine was pulled out to start rotations on her clit - swollen and still entirely too sensitive.
 
But of course.. only Zetsu could hear her. And he had no intentions of stopping anytime soon.