Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ With arms wide open ❯ Bewitched, Bewildered ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter III - Bewitched, Bewildered




Somewhere in the deep and still gloomy forest, the raven haired ninja was up even before the first rays of sunshine. He was sure no man would step into the woods this early, so he didn't bother to cover his well muscled body with cloths or any type of undergarment. The training was short, yet effective nonetheless. The rapid and precise movements of his hands made it seem as though it was nothing but a game for him, that he had it all planned in advance. It seemed like some ancient dance, divinely graceful and deadly at once.

Sasuke was never the sex fiend, but when he had a morning wood to take care of, he would often send the world along with his training to hell in the most colorful of ways, and relieve himself first.
But today he decided to gain some self control and bear with it through the training.
After a while he gave up, his erection proving to be too much of a distraction. He leaned against the first tree he spotted, making himself as comfortable as possible and without contemplating took his swollen member in one hand and started pumping rhythmically. He looked down, fascinated at the sight of the sensitive head disappear into his fist and reappear a moment later. Wetting his lips, he brought one finger to caress the slit, smearing the glossy precum that has gathered there and letting out a long moan. Sometime during this private moment he found himself wondering about how great it could have been if only he could bend into physically impossible positions. Like those that Orochimaru showed off so often.



He shivered at that thought. Whether it was the disgust or his rapidly approaching orgasm, he didn't know, nor was he extremely interested to find out.
Few more stokes and he was sent over the edge. Head thrown back against the hard trunk of the tree and mouth open in a silent cry of bliss.

Ah f-uck… too soon. Not letting himself bask in the afterglow, he took a wet cloth that was lying nearby and busied himself with whipping the mess, shuddering whenever he touched his still sensitive flesh.

Maybe this lack of self control wasn't so bad? After all, it proves that he's human, sort of. But that thought never crossed the guy's mind for he sacrificed his whole life practicing the icy stares and cold heartedness, and he found it stupid to start acting human now.

Deciding he was clean enough not to stand out in public, Sasuke threw some random cloths on and began walking towards the market. Last time he ate was three days ago, and he knew that he couldn't continue sleeping in because of the lack of energy. Of course, if one could define 'sleeping in' as 'being up while the damn sun was still somewhere in the North Pole'.
He knew that forest almost by heart. When he was younger, he was practically living there. You could always find him training, walking or simply sitting on one of the tallest trees - thinking. It was like a second home for him, and it was the first place he ran when all of the members of the Uchiha clan were brutally murdered.
Shaking his head to keep the memories at bay, he picked up speed and all but flew forward, momentarily forgetting about his destination.

"I'm sure it was here somewhere…"

"Oh you're just lying again, aren't you Nibiki?"

The ninja then came to an abrupt stop. He didn't recognize the voices, but they sounded like children around the age of 12. They are no threat for me.
He was about to go on but stopped himself and looked in the direction of the voices. Better safe than sorry.
Just as that thought crossed his mind and he was about to jump behind an old oak tree, he felt two strong arms on his shoulders. Before he could react he was swirled around so fast that the only thing he registered was the height of his assaulter and the color of his hair.

Blond.


TBC.