Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Your Adventure In The Naruto World ❯ This is Where the Killing starts ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

CHAPTER 5 - THIS IS WHERE THE KILLING STARTS…

A/N: wow another chapter I didn't realize that I would go this far. Well read and review please!

After a few days sasuke have become softer to other people. He blushes whenever you're around. Sakura kept erasing the image of you and sasuke hugging in her mind. She hid her anger. She's one of your closest friends. Naruto became a better ninja because he always trains with you.

It was raining. You were at the Ramen Bar eating. You paid the man in charge and left. You were walking down the sidewalks with a bag at your left hand and an umbrella at your right. You took a glance at a tree where you usually sit under and read a book. You saw Sasuke sitting there unconscious. You ran towards him and checked his temperature. He has a fever. You left your umbrella and pulled the bag and let it hang on your shoulder. You carried him on your back. 'sasuke you baka…' you thought and let out a chuckle.

You reached your house-soaking wet. But you didn't care. You laid him down on your bed. You changed your clothes and took off sasuke's shirt. You pulled a chair and placed it beside the bed and watched Sasuke sleep. But for some reason you dosed off. You rested your head on your arms and slept like a baby.

An hour or two had passed. Sasuke woke up. Somehow he felt uneasy. He looked at his left and saw you sleeping holding his hand. He smiled at you then you opened your eyes. You looked at Sasuke who was staring at you.

"Oh Sasuke you're awake." You said and stood up "Do you feel better now?"

Sasuke nodded slightly. You touched his forehead and sighed. <let's just pretend that he wasn't wearing his head protector that time>

"Good thing your fever went down. You were burning hot when I saw you in the streets." You told him and went to your cabinet. You took out sasuke's clothes <the one you wore> and gave it to him "Here you can wear these. It's yours anyway. You can change in the bathroom." You finished.

He stood up and went into the bathroom while you went to the kitchen and made soup. After you finished making the soup you went back in your room and saw Sasuke looking out the window. "Sasuke it's better when you lay down in bed."

"Thank you kasumi" he said

"It's nothing Sasuke. Now c'mon and eat your soup." You told him with a smile. He did not move.

You walked towards him carrying a bowl of soup. "Here" you said and handed it to him. You sat down on the chair next to the bed and looked at him. "so? You're not eating?" you asked him "Yah I know that I'm not a good cook but I worked hard for it" you finished.

He smiled at you and sat down on the bed.

"c'mon eat! I won't wait for you till Christmas!" you told him.

He ate the soup. 'It's delicious' he thought and finished the bowl. "thanks kasumi"

"no prob!" you replied and took the bowl from sasuke and put it on the table. "So sasuke what were you doing back there anyway?"

"nothing. I was just from training"

"so you were out training in the forest under this awful rain?! What were you thinking?!" you scolded him

"actually… I wasn't thinking back then."

"You're really stupid sasuke!" you joked him

he let out a chuckle "so how's your training?" he asked you.

"great! I've mastered the jutsu of ice! I-I think - NO I KNOW THAT I CAN KILL OROCHIMARU!!! I'LL KILL HIM FOR WHAT HE DID!" you yelled

"no kasumi… don't leave! You'll just kill yourself!" sasuke said and stood up.

"Sasuke I know how you feel about your family. I feel it too. That awful man killed people just for fun. Then he killed my father! In front of my mother's face! I'll kill him sasuke! And nobody will stop me! Not even you!" you told him.

He hugged you. Again. But now you didn't respond. "no kasumi. Please don't go." Sasuke said with a tone of voice that nobody have heard before. "Sasuke… I really want to get my hands on him" you replied.

"Kasumi. Please I-I don't want to loose you…" he whispered

'he doesn't want to loose me? That's so sweet… but sasuke… please stop don't make things hard for me' you told yourself.

"Please tell me that you're not going to do anything rash." He said waiting for an answer.

But you did not answer him avoiding his eyes. He let go of you and put his hand on your shoulders.

"Tell me!" sasuke said while shaking you.

"…sasuke …" you whimpered

"Kasumi… I trust you. Please don't go out there"

You gave up. You nodded as a reply.

After a few hours sasuke left. And you were left alone in the house thinking of what sasuke said.

YOUR POV

Sasuke… so he does care about me. Ugh- he's making this very hard for me. I don't want to break his trust. But I have to do this. I want to kill him. I taught that beating orochimaru's a piece of cake. But emotions kept bugging me…

END OF YOUR POV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The next day naruto was by your doorstep again waiting for you. He was standing there for about 30 minutes. He lost his patience he opened the door and looked for you. When he decided to look into your room. He saw a piece of paper on the table and read it.

YOUR LETTER:

Hi everyone! Sorry about this. Don't worry I won't let myself die in front of the person who killed my father. Guys thanks for all your help and support. Please don't follow me or whatsoever I don't want anybody else to get hurt. And don worry! I'll be alright! Ok bye guys!

END OF YOUR LETTER

Naruto can't believe what he was reading. He ran to the academy.

"Sir kakashi! Kasumi went after orochimaru!" naruto yelled

The whole class let out a burst of murmurs. "Naruto are you sure?" kakashi asked him

"Yah! Look!" naruto said and tossed the letter to kakashi. Kakashi read it "Naruto let's go to Hokage immediately!" kakashi said.

"Kakashi-sensei I'll come with you!" sasuke said

"Sasuke-sama don't waste your life for that stupid girl!" Ino yelled at sasuke.

Sasuke didn't listen and went with kakashi.

"Sasuke! You're making the worst decision of your life!" ino yelled

"Put a sock in it ino" neji told her

Ino threw a kounai at neji. Neji easily caught it between his fingers.

"Ino! Stop it! Sasuke likes kasumi! You don't have to stop him! You can't stop him! For once sasuke loved a person! So shut the fuck up!" sakura said with tears running down her cheeks. The whole class looked at her. Speechless.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

You ran through the thick forest and found Orochimaru's lair <wherever it is!>. you were hiding on a tree looking through the window.

"No need to hide miss Kasumi." Orochimaru said with his eyes closed. You had no choice he knew that you were there. You jumped through the window.

"what brings you here?" orochimaru asked you

"you know very well orochimaru… I'm gonna kill you right here… you killed my father! Why?"

"It's because I want to." Orochimaru said calmly showing no sign of fear. You felt angry. You charged to orochimaru and punched his stomach with pointy ice coming out of your fist. <uh- wolverine style> Orochimaru's stomach was clearly bleeding. His blood splashed on your face. You smiled at him but not the smile you usually wear every day but it was a devilish smile. He looked at your eyes it showed no emotion. "What can't keep up with a little girl like me? Why didn't you doge it? I thought you're powerful?" you said.

Orochimaru looked at you. He couldn't move. "Why? You couldn't move little oro?" you asked "No wonder… these spikes has a very deadly kind of poison. In a matter of minutes you'll die. So to make you a little useful for me." You continued and held up his chin "tell me… why did you kill my father?" you asked him.

"Heh… do you think I'll tell you easily?" he smirked at you. You punched his face

"TELL ME!" you yelled at him.

"uchiha… itachi… he told me to kill… your pathetic… father's existence" he told you with a smile. You punched him again and again until the poison took full effect on him.

<yah I know that oro's very strong but look! You managed to kill him!>

He's dead. He was no math for you. You stood up and walked across the large room towards the window. you were now covered with his blood. You tortured him. "I wasted my time here." You told yourself.

Then Kakashi, Sasuke and Naruto came. They stared at you. You had no bruises or whatsoever on your body but covered with blood. They looked at Orochimaru's dead body swimming in a pool of blood. You looked at them.

"I told you not to follow me." You said in a mad voice. Your eyes were still emotionless.

"We were just worried about you." Naruto said "Kasumi… what happened to you?"

"I told you I'll kill orochimaru." you told them flatly

"let's go home kasumi" kakashi told you while pulling your wrist. Sasuke stared at you. At your eyes.

"kasumi… you're different." He said

"heh… you noticed…" you smirked. Everybody froze and looked at you.

"What are you two talking about" Naruto asked you

"I am the killer version of kasumi. The side that nobody wants to mess up with." You started. "The kasumi you met in konoha is inside this body. She is such a weakling. She will tell herself 'i'll kill orochimaru' but she has no power to do it. Yes she's strong physically but her emotions kept messing her up." The killer you said

"So? Make her come back. You've killed orochimaru anyways!" naruto yelled

INSIDE YOUR HEAD

You: kasumi let me out.

Killer you: yah fine but I'll ask you a question… you heard what orochimaru said right?

You: yes.

Killer you: and you heard what your puny little friends are saying right now

You: yes now please let me out.

OUTSIDE YOUR HEAD

Ice wrapped you. Your eyes changed. It became the gentle eyes you had before. The three were looking at you. The ice melted. You were your normal self "hi you guys! Sorry if I made you worry" you told them with a smile.

Naruto was very happy to see you again. He ran towards you and hugged you.

"oof! Naruto… what happened to you?" you asked him

"Kasumi. You're so mean!" naruto said

"Naruto you know you can let go of me. I'm kindda dirty." You said scratching the back of your head. Naruto let go of you and smiled.

"So let's go home shall we" kakashi asked.

The three of you nodded and jumped off the window. Kakashi took a glance at the man swimming in his own blood. Kakashi walked towards him.

KAKASHI'S POV

Unbelievable. She killed him. Even I will have a hard time killing him. The chances are fifty; fifty… she's amazing. She killed him no problem.

END OF KAKASHI'S POV

You threw a small piece of pebble and hit kakashi's head. He looked at you "OOOOIIII kakashi c'mon!" you yelled at him. He laughed at you.

It's a two-day walk from orochimaru's place to konoha. You were walking beside sasuke. And naruto beside kakashi who were leading. Naruto was very noisy and kept bugging kakashi to by him ramen. You and sasuke on the other hand were very quiet. You decided to break the silence.

"… sasuke… your goal is to kill itachi right?" you asked him.

He looked at you "yes… why?"

"He ordered orochimaru to kill my father. I'll kill him sasuke. I'll kill him. I'll kill him like what my other self did to orochimaru. I'll kill him for my dad. I'll kill him for you." You said with a serious look on your face.

He smiled at you.

"Don't give me that face! I'm serious! I'm gonna kill him! Now!" you yelled at him and tried to jump on the branch. You felt hands pulling your ankles. You looked down and saw kakashi, and sasuke pulling you down. "Please! Let me go!" you yelled at them

"Kasumi please contain yourself!" kakashi told you and pulled you down. You fell on the floor and he sat over you. Sasuke held your wrists and pushed it hard on the ground to prevent you from getting away. Naruto did the same thing on your ankles. You tried to move but you can't. kakashi put a seal on your back to prevent you from moving. You gave up. You can't move.

"Fine I give up…" you sighed. Kakashi carried you on his back and ran towards konaha.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

You arrived konoha and you went to Master Hokage with kakashi. <uh- he removed the seal now ok?>

"So Kasumi… I heard that you killed orochimaru no problem." Hokage said

"yah!" you said with the same cheerful voice you had

"very good kasumi." Master hokage said and walked towards you. "kasumi from now on you won't be a genin anymore." Hokage finished. The whole room gasped and all eyes were at you.

TO BE CONTINUED…

A/N: so waddya think? Um readers I have a question for you guys. what does itachi, the brother of sasuke look like? You can e-mail me at kio_sekozawa@yahoo.com. Or you can make me a review and tell me there. Hoping for an answer you guys. Coz I can't continue the fic without knowing what he looks like.

Thanks!