Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ My Guardian of Bloody eyes ❯ Warp 5 Mr. Sulu! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes: this will not be the last time I hate this, but I hate school! My teachers have been loading us with projects all the time that I haven't had any time to write. And what with finals, and Christmas coming up, getting chapters out will be harder, but I'll do my best, on this you have my solemn promise.

My Guardian of Bloody eyes

Chapter 5- Warp 5 Mr. Sulu!

In the after life, the most common belief is that a person goes to either 1 of two places, Heaven or Hell. Hell……has nothing to do with this story, so it won't be mentioned. Heaven however does! Now it is that the guardians of Heaven, the Angels, are winged humans carrying a golden harp, wearing robes of the purest white silk, protecting people whenever they may be in trouble.

Who ever wrote that was either high, or clearly had never seen an actual Angel.

The best way to prove this would be to take you to Chicago, Illinois, where right now hundreds upon hundreds of people lined outside of one single building waiting for the doors of this building to open and start the beginning of Mega Con 2015. If you looked closely at the people waiting in line, you would also notice that most of these people had one thing in common. Each of them had specific qualities that grouped this line of people in one category that could only be called one thing.

Geeks.

Possibly the most humiliated form of human life in the universe besides the Anime Otaku; however it is a known fact that most geeks take it upon themselves to be Otaku as well. Which in the case of this line that was true, anyone could tell this you see for several reasons, the first being that everyone in the line was wearing T-shirts depicting Anime characters from many shows new and old. Another way to tell that these people were Otaku and Geeks was quite simple really, it has been a known fact, since history began that Otaku and Geeks tend to not be the most physically adept of people. Nor for that matter do they usually have much physical beauty. All of this seemed to be true just by glancing at the people in the crowd.

Some were slightly pudgy going onto being fat, some even obese! Others were wearing very thick glasses that seemed to fall off their faces every now and then, to which they would have to push them back up again, only to have them fall a few seconds later. Others always took very deep nasal breaths when ever they breathed and was quite annoying, which would also explain why the gaps in the lines were so huge. Others had enough pimples covering their faces, and other areas of their body, that it was hard to tell if they were still even slightly human. Some people were made of combinations of these distinctly geeky attributes; one guy in the back of the line had all of these problems!

But if a person were to look at the 2nd to last person in line, they would notice something unusual about him. This man could easily lift 350 pounds with his enormous biceps. His face had no blemishes in sight at all; his teeth were of an ivory so pure that poachers would seriously consider killing him for them. His skin was of a golden brown tan, due to many times over at the beaches of California where he grew up. Hell he wasn't even wearing an Anime T-shirt for god sakes! In one were to add all of this together (and not get 4), one would come to the obvious conclusion.

This man was no Geek!

But if he wasn't a geek then who is he, and why is he here?

To answer the first question, his name is Pat Tooterson O'Malley. To answer the second it is quite simply this, while Pat himself is not a Geek, his girlfriend is. But not your regular geek, no she's only slightly geeky. To put it quite simply she's absolutely beautiful, but the only thing that makes her geeky is that she wears these really thick glasses that look REALLY geeky on her. Luckily for her Pat had thing for girls who have great bodies and wore glasses. The only thing geeky besides that was that she was an anime Otaku, so when this convention was scheduled for April 14, now today, she decided she had to go, but brought Pat with her. Now Pat didn't hate Anime, but he didn't absolutely love it like his girl friend did. So here he was stuck waiting in line for the next hour, when the convention would open up, and his girlfriend would go nuts over the new wall scrolls over El hazard, Digicharat, and many other shows. So this was a lot like slow torture.

He let out a sigh of boredom, of longing to be back at his home with his girlfriend making out on the couch.

"Pretty long line, eh?" Said a voice that woke Pat from his fantasy.

Not turning around to look at who was talking to him, Pat answered. "Yeah, me and my girlfriend came a half hour earlier to get a line up front."

"Looks like everyone else had the same idea." Returned the voice.

Pat chuckled at the astute observation of the person behind him. "Yeah, looks like it."

Pat checked his watch; still 45 minutes to go, damn! "I'm Pat O'Malley by the way, what's your name?" Pat asked as he turned around to get a look of who was behind him.

However Pat didn't see a person there, no he did not! Rising up into the sky, so high it brushed the Sun, was a giant diamond. Pats mouth dropped down in aw.

For Pat Tooterson O'Malley this would be his first encounter with a real Angel. But it would be the worlds 5th encounter with one of this race. For Pat O'Malley had just met Ramiel Angel of fortresses and Otaku's

*************************************************

Shinji stuck his head out into No-mans land (Until recently it was the hospital west wing hall way.)

To put it quite simply, Shinji was in between a rock and a hard place. The rock was the fact that NERV hospital was almost completely made up of beautiful women and that there were about 1,000 of them. The hard place was the fact that he was getting closer to becoming a true Contact, so that certain `urge' was in full swing, so his chances of resisting any ladies attempts to seduce him were about 0. So Shinji decided his best course of action would be to get the hell out of the hospital as soon as possible. Only problem was he didn't know the layout of the hospital or for that matter the way out!

So Shinji figured his best course of action to get out of there was to get into the ventilation shaft and crawl his way from there to the out side generators that were hooked up to vents. Now he was glad he'd taken that course on mechanics back when he'd been tutored by Id. His only problem was finding a vent, while there were dozens lining the hallways anyone could spot him while he was trying to climb into the shafts. He needed secrecy, so his best bet was to find one of the bathrooms, which were sure to have at least one vent. Now he only needed to figure out how to get past all the nurses and doctors walking the hallways. One of the (few) male doctors was coming by his room to check up on him, Shinji readied the (metal) pole he'd ripped off one the IV's and planned to use it as a bludgeoning instrument as soon as the doctor walked through the door.

Here he came!

Shinji ducked back into his room and got into position to surprise his prey.

The doctor walked through the door looking over the statistics of Shinji's recovery from the last Angel attack, so he was totally unaware of a metal pipe swinging down on his head from behind, of course that is until it hit him in the back of the head.

"Sorry." Shinji said as he stripped the man of his clothes and placed them over his hospital gown. Picking up one of the breathing masks regularly seen around hospitals used to protect the doctors from breathing in germs. Apologizing once more to the unconscious doctor whom Shinji had tied to his bed, the pilot of Unit 01 walked out of his room disguised as Seymour Smageki.

******************************

Ramiel was not the type of Angel to watch the news. For one, it was boring as hell, it was always about some little boy or girl Michael Jackson had molested, or what stupid thing the new President of the United States had done.

But today the news did catch his attention, from a large plasma screen T.V. set a top a large skyscraper, it was playing the commentary about the last two Angel attacks. This he was interested in because one he could take notes on his enemy's battle tactics from the images they were playing on the screen, and he could see exactly where his enemy was. Now this may confuse you, but the reason Ramiel can't figure out where to go is quite simple. An S2 organ needs a soul to power it. Because of this, God was using the souls of strongest fighters in the universe to power the organs; the problem was he'd used Ryouga Hibiki's soul, so Ramiel had inherited Ryouga's terrible sense of direction. So the only thing Ramiel could go on to figure out where his enemy's location was to try and memorize the surrounding area's layout. However the news changed headlines as a breaking news report came into the station.

"On a sad not ladies and gentlemen, William Shattner has just died from choking on a pretzel."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Screamed the Fifth Angel into the night.

It shall also be noted that Ramiel is a die hard Star Trek fan.

************************************

Shinji had reached the bathrooms with no trouble; no one who he'd passed has suspected a single thing of who was. The obvious reason was that he and Seymour were of similar sizes, which had helped immensely. Looking along the ceiling for a vent to climb through, Shinji wondered to himself if all of this was necessary, that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to let his urges go. But then he remembered the state his care taker Id was in. While Id had been of a father than any person in his life ever had, he still didn't want to end up like him.

Locating a vent just above one of the stalls, Shinji then began to concentrate on using his Contact powers. While he could not use his powers to the extent that Id could, he could still do simple things, like telekinetically moving objects. In this case: unscrewing a vent, without a screwdriver. Pulling the grate down Shinji climbed up and into the ventilation shaft.

For 30 minutes he crawled through that system of metal, trying to find his way out and into freedom. Crawling past rats that had escaped to the vents, and had taken the system as their home, coming to dead end after dead end, not knowing where he'd end up Shinji was beginning to lose hope.

Then he heard it, it was so soft he'd almost thought he'd imagined it, but the second coming of a sound very similar to the first one destroyed that thought. Crawling as quickly as he could towards the sound Shinji at last came to another vent. Could this be his way out?!

NOPE!

As he looked through the vent grates Shinji realized where he'd ended up, and he didn't like it one bit!

He was at the ladies showers over at the women's locker room of NERV. The sound had been their constant giggling. But wait a minute, full grown women do not usually giggle unless they were talking about something naughty, or were just plain giggling for absolutely no reason, which Shinji highly doubted was the reason in this case. Shinji's curiosity peeked; he decided to listen into their conversation to figure out what they were talking about.

"Have you seen the new pilot?"

"Yeah, my god have you seen an ass that perfect before?"

"Sara!!!! You're married! But yes I have to agree with you on that, and those muscles, have they fixed up the surveillance equipment at his house yet?"

"Yeah it's finished, what do you girls say to be on security duty to night?"

"They've also set up cameras in the bathroom as well."

`They're talking about me!' Then Shinji felt it, something he'd feared would happen ever since Id explained exactly what Contacts are. The shortened explanation was this; they feed on the feelings and emotions that are inclined to darkness. Anger, Envy, Greed, Hate, and Lust of any kind. To become a Contact you have to be made one by another Contact. But to actually jump start the transformation, you have to feel massive amounts of one of the 5 emotions. Needless to say, with all these women as beautiful as they were, naked, talking about him, and what appeared to be their own lusts for him, well it was speeding the whole thing up.

Already he could see his arms becoming pale; see a bright red glow beginning to surrounds him. He tried to move his arm but it wouldn't budge. The women continued talking unaware of Shinji's plight, or in what kind of danger they were in!

"Stop talking, run! Get out of here now!" Was what he wanted to say, to yell, but words would not come, his mouth would not move.

He realized it was too late, he was going to transform and would hurt, no rape those women, and there was nothing he could do to stop it!

"Well shower times over, let's go girls."

They left the shower rooms, unaware of how close they had just come to being brutally raped. Shinji breathed a sigh of relief as the transformation slowly stopped, and the urge slowly ebbed away. Shinji took in long deep breaths, he'd come so close to transforming, he closed his eyes and slowly he fell asleep.

*************************

Now I know what you're thinking, WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG TO WRITE THIS! I shall answer this as best as I can, first, writers block, it had hit me hard, and the fact that I was writing the first chapter of The Watcher in the Dark, read the first chapter and tell me what you think. The next reason why this took so long was Christmas! Final Fantasy 10, which I have almost beaten, only took me 3 days to get where I am but now I'm stuck, this game kept me from writing my beloved story over here. But now my writers block has ended, so expect more chapters to come soon!

If you didn't like this chapter I'm sorry, I'll try harder with the next. Also I would like to thank some people, my inspiration for writing this, my pre-reader NiteFlier, who has my deepest gratitude for putting up with my grammar errors. Otaku D man, possibly the King of Comedy, he writes the series Someday, Somewhere, to put it quite simply, one of the best god damn comedy fiction out there! And last but not least, my reviewers, good or not, your reviews have made me want to continue writing, make it better than it was before, you people have my sworn oath, I shall continue this series until it is finished!