Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ We meet agin ❯ Vacation time ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Come on mr.shido begged riho come with us please! No I don't want to go with you said shido.Why not? Come on mr.shido you know you want to.said riho.No what if a case come's up? What then?Oh fine said riho pouting.

*1 hour later*

Riho guni and yayoi were off for a vacation.Silence at last.He turned on the tv to watch movies on demand, he decided to watch Dracula .A knock on the door he sighed `come in'.He entered shido didn't bother to look up. They swiftly sat down and put an arm around shido.Shido was in shock,he had no response until cain pressed his cold, but sweet lips upon shido's.Shido wanted to push him away but at the same time he liked it.Befor he knew what he was doing he was returning cain's `grateful' kisses.Cain pulled away from shido ,sido tried to reach out for cain but he just pulled back more. Shido put his arms down and pouted, my shido I feel that your `play toys' are coming back now I must leave, but we will meet agin.As soon as he said that and left his teenage stalker came in.Hi mr.shido! she said in an obnoxious voice.*sigh* hello riho, hats the matter aren't u happy to see me?asked riho tears forming in her eyes.Of course I am just a little tired that's all shido lied.Oh well I wont bother you anymore, you need your rest. Alright riho and by the way I'm closing all weekend so your off. Ok mr.shido she said in a sad voice.She left the room and shido sent a telepathic link to cain telling him that she was gone. Good shido, said cain appearing befor him. Come here now it's time to rest. Shido stepped into cains arms.Cain told him to sleep and soon after he did. Cain took him back to Transylvania where he belonged. Cain layed him down on the over sized bed. He took off shido's clothes and put ion a silk robe to match his own and layed down weightlessly as not to disturb shido.