Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ We meet agin ❯ do i stay?p-1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The next morning cain woke up to a movement and he looked down to see shido clinging on to him he seemed to be having a bad dream, he shook his lover gently to try and wake him up.Shido's deep purple eyes shot open. Its ok my shido its ok it was only a dream. Shido calmed down and slowly tried to forget the dream. Cain pulled shido into a warming kiss shido curled an arm around his lovers neck and clung to him. Cain got up and carried shido as if he was his child. He went into the bathroom and turned on the water he sat shido down next to himself and took off his robe, shido mimicked him they got into the shower. Cains honey golden hair sticking to his now naked body.Shido pulled cain closer , and cain immediately knew what shido wanted he pushed shido aginst the wall and spread his legs apart he positioned himself at his lovers entrance and he looked at his lover he nodded. He rammed himself inside of shido and he heard his loud moan.He continued this trying to find that one spot, then he hit it and his lover screamed in pain and pleasure.The shower turned cold as he exerted himself from his love. He turned around to hand his lover a soft fluffy towl. Shido took it and wrapeed it aginst his waist, while cain merely dried himself off and puit a robe on. Shido followed him back to his room like an obedient pet dog. What's the matter my shido? You seem nervous. Nothings wrong he replied.

TBC
a/n ok I know that was a bad lemon but its 1 o'clock and I stayed up all last night working on the this one a different one that I jut started so r&r and I shall ask for at least 10 reviews befor I put up the next chapter, and it might take a while so just be patient!

^ _ ^