Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Unnatural Love ❯ Saying Goodbyes ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A few weeks had passed since Andrew's 16th birthday. I had been having a hard time looking at him. I felt ashamed because I had been…..touching myself while thinking about him. I hated myself for it, but I couldn't help it.
 
It was Friday night, one night before Andrew left for three whole weeks. We lived in Missouri and he was going with a friend to Florida. It's going to be the longest three weeks ever.
 
I was getting ready to lay down for bed, it was already 10:57 p.m. When I turned my lights off and started to head to my bed when someone knocked on my door.
 
“Come in.” I watched the door open and light flooded into my room. Then I saw my lovely brother standing in my doorway.
 
“Can I come in?” then he took a step back, “Oh, you're going to bed, I'll go.” He went to leave.
 
“No, wait.” He turned and looked at me, “I was just going to lie down, you can come in.”
 
“Okay.” He came in and shut the door. I turned a lamp on and we both got in my bed sitting in the middle. “I'm going away for a couple of weeks and I feel like we haven't really talked in awhile. I also kinda got the feeling you were avoiding me.” I froze. `Did he know?'
 
“Did I do anything wrong to upset you or piss you off?” He looked at me for a long time. What was I supposed to say?
 
“No.”
 
“Then what's bothering you?”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“You can't lie, I know you very well and I can tell something is bothering you.”
 
I looked away. What am I to say? Oh it's nothing; I'm just insanely in love with you. What would he say if his little brother was in love with him?
 
“Are you having problems with your love life?” My eyes went wide and my head snapped towards him. “Oh, so you are having love problems.” He laughed.
 
I smiled shyly and asked, “Got any advice?” I lightly laughed.
 
“Well, I've never actually been in love and, by the way, have you told them?” He asked.
 
“No.”
 
“Do you ever plan on telling them?”
 
“No.”
 
“Well, why not?” he questioned.
 
“They'll hate me. Most likely be disgusted with me.” I said sadly.
 
“Oh. Why do you think that?” he asked me curiously.
 
A minute went by and I still didn't answer. He cleared his throat and started, “Why would she….” I cut him off, “It's not a she.”
 
He was silent for a few seconds and just looked at me. “So, it's a guy?”
 
“It's totally wrong and disgusting, I know.” I looked away not wanting to see the look on his face.
 
“No.” I looked at his serious face. “If you love someone, it doesn't matter. You shouldn't let it stop you, you need to tell him. If you don't tell him, you will always wander what if. Y'know?”
 
“Yeah, but what if he doesn't like me back? I don't want to lose him completely.” I felt my eyes burn as tears threatened to fall.
 
“Just do what you think is best. I still think you should tell him.”
 
“Maybe in time, but I'm not sure.” I said with a sigh.
 
“Take time to think it over.” He reached out and grabbed my shoulder, rubbing it. “I'm glad you told me. I'm always here for you, okay?”
 
“Okay, thanks.” With that he pulled me in for a hug. I liked being close with his protective arms around me.
 
He held me for a minute and then finally spoke, “I'll call you when I get to Florida. But if you need to talk, don't hesitate to call.”
 
“Alright.” I said and he pulled away. “I'll call you tomorrow then. Get some sleep and don't worry so much.” He smiled at me and I felt my heart melt.
 
“Okay, goodnight.” I smiled back. “Night.” He left and I lay down and drifted into a deep sleep.
 
Disclaimer: Please review and tell me what you thought!!! Thank you.