Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cove ❯ Meeting Up ( Chapter 79 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So wait haven't Shasha and Emmit left Sayako yet? Well... It isn't that easy. The pair looked at each other. First, they couldn't get rid of her. Sayako always managed to find them. They didn't know how.

"What are we supposed to do?" Shasha whispered. Emmit shrugged and shook his head.

"Where are we going now?" Sayako asked. The pair looked up at her.

"We don't know!" Shasha shouted. The fallen princess frowned.

"You can't be serious," she said. Emmit looked up at her.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked. Shasha whipped her head around.

"What are you doing?" she mouthed. Emmit didn't take his attention off of the fallen princess. Sayako had a confused look on her face.

"Huh? Me?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. She opened her mouth to speak when Emmit held up his hand and froze.

"Shhh," he whispered.

"What?" Sayako asked.

"Shhh," he said again. Emmit took a listen.

"What is it?" Shasha mouthed. She and Sayako took a listen for themselves. The three of them were frozen for a long moment. Emmit moved his hand to his sword. Shasha did the same with her knives. Sayako slowly reached down for her weapon. The boy pointed down the path they were heading down. Shasha gave him a quick nod.

"What is it?" Sayako asked. The pair didn't answer. Emmit was ready to attack. The footsteps grew closer.

---------

Meanwhile, Akimi looked up at the sky. She started sniffing the air.

"What is it?" Anna asked. Sanya shrugged and shook his head. Akimi crouched into position and took off running. The siblings looked at each other panicked.

"Akimi!" Anna shouted as she ran after her. The younger girl ran faster. She howled like a wild animal. Her nails were out like claws. Her siblings did the best they could to keep up. They already knew what was coming next. Akimi looked like a wild beast as she ran as fast as she could.

Chapter Eighty: Meeting Up: