Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cove ❯ Wrestling Merger ( Chapter 80 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate is kind of weird. One minute, you are going about your daily and the next, you are pair up with somebody that you least expect. Shasha, Emmit, and Sayako were about to learn this the hard way. Akimi ran down the path as fast as she could.

"Akimi!" Anna yelled as she tried to catch her breath. "Akimi, hey!" Sanya was keeping a better pace with their younger sister. They had to try and stop the carnage that was about to follow.

Meanwhile, Emmit stood in place.

"What is it?" Shasha asked.

"Shhh!" he said as he held up his hand. Sayako stared at them as they took a listen. There was nothing at first.

"What? What's going on?" the fallen heiress asked.

"Shhh!" Emmit said again. He knelt down on the ground for a listen. He could hear footsteps rushing toward them. The boy froze. He pointed to the trees. The women turned their heads. A loud, animalistic scream filled the air. They saw a girl about twelve running toward them. Girl would've been too generous. She looked like a wild savage with her nails like claws. The girl growled as she ran faster.

"What the hell?!" Sayako shouted. Emmit jumped to his feet and shielded the women. Shasha looked ready to fight. The trio heard screaming and yelling after the girl.

"Akimi! Akimi!" two people yelled. Akimi lunged toward Emmit. He ran forward and tackled her. Akimi's siblings ran over in time to see her and a tall, tan boy wrestling around on the ground. She bit him on the back but he wouldn't let up.

"Akimi, stop!" the girl yelled. The younger girl didn't listen. She dug in her nails and teeth. Emmit kicked and pushed at her small frame.

"Get off of him!" Shasha screamed as she ran over to them. She smashed her fist into Akimi's back. She kicked and punched at the girl. It took Shasha, Sanya, and Anna to pry the wild girl off. Akimi fell back onto the path and rolled over.

"Are you alright?" Sayako asked Emmit. He grunted in response. Sanya and Anna ran over to their sister.

"What the hell?!" Anna asked. The girl looked up at her, growling.

----------

Two groups after the same thing. What are the odds?

"Where did you come from?" Shasha asked.

"A small village in the west," Anna said. She looked pale as she said that. The girl lowered her head.

"It got destroyed in a fire," she said.

"Oh..." Shasha said. "Sorry to hear that."

"No, we're fine," Anna said. "We're managing." Sanya had to hold back their snarly sister. Shasha nervously laughed as she quickly glanced at her.

"Is she always like this?" she whispered.

"No, it's even worse," Sanya said. Akimi growled again. Sayako tried not to look at the wild child as she tended to Emmit.

"Why are you going to the Cove?" Anna asked. Shasha and her companions looked at her.

"Adventure," she said. Emmit nodded.

"I want my wealth back," Sayako said. Her companions ignored her. Then an idea came into Shasha's head.

"Why don't you come with us?" she asked. Everyone looked at her.

"You can't be serious," Sayako hissed in her ear. The older siblings looked confused.

"Why would we do that?" Sanya asked. Shasha shrugged.

"I mean we're all going in the same place," she said. "So, why not?" Nobody said anything as if they were thinking about it.

"Sure," Anna said. Sanya turned and looked at her. Shasha broke into a huge grin.

"Sweet!" she said. The girl jumped to her feet.

"We'll get going as soon as Emmit heals up," she said.

"Why are you the one in charge?" Sanya asked. The plucky girl just flashed a huge, toothy grin.

Chapter Eighty-One: Wrestling Merger: