Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Cove ❯ Origin of the Fall ( Chapter 81 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He wasn't always so corrupt. There was once a good boy in there.

Power corrupts. Everybody knows that. He was no different. Seita didn't come from an abusive home. He didn't remember his childhood or his hometown. Somehow, that didn't matter. Seita was going to make his own future. To him, this was going to be an adventure. Well... not exactly. There were some bumps in the road. You know how it goes with these kind of stories.

But then something went wrong.

What happened? What turned Seita into a monster? The easiest answer would be that cursed sword that he has in his possession. It wasn't his. That sword belonged to the family of the girl who was in love with him still. That sword was supposed to be destroyed, but her uncle never did it. Maybe the sword was supposed to go Kasumi. Somehow, her uncle didn't want her to have it. All because she was a girl. Now, that caused him to pay the price.

But we have to get back to Seita himself.

That boy lost himself a long time ago. Is there any way to save him? Kasumi is starting to think that there isn't anymore. Which is why she has to kill him. This decision didn't come so easily. She didn't want to come to this. But Ryuji and all of their friends gave her the strength to make up her mind. But will she finally pull through and have the guts to do it?

And how does Seita feel about this? He's already gone. That boy already died away because of that sword. Karasu was all that remained now. He only had hate in his heart and a hunger for power. However, there is a secret about the sword that he doesn't know. Or maybe he does know and just doesn't care. The lust for power will do that to a person. In any case, Karasu is going to end this once to get what he wants. He picked up his cursed sword and put it on his back. There was only one thing that he said to himself before he headed out of his darkness.

"Goodbye, Kasumi-chan."

Karasu held up two fingers and started chanting to himself as he walked down the long, endless dark road.

Chapter Eighty-Two: Origin of the Fall: