Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of a Killer ❯ Chapter Twenty Six ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Ian sighed. "She didn't try to kill me, I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I really wish Constance would come to terms with the fact that I can take care of myself when it comes to psycho killers. She should be worrying about Shadow, not me." Shaking his head, he waved goodnight to Ian and headed to the elevator. A few minutes later he was walking down the hall to their room. Knocking on the door, he tested the handle before going in.

Constance had her dress half way down her body when Ian walked in. She let it fall completely to the ground when he closed the door behind him. It was the only clothing she had at the moment and she didn't want to sleep in it. She tossed it against a chair then took off her sandals.

Ian began unbuttoning his shirt as he walked over to her. "Do you think the boss is going to give you the okay to take down Shadow?" He didn't see why not. The guy was obviously a threat. If he was eliminated then it would make everything easier for everyone.

Constance shrugged. "He didn't give me the ok to go after the Checker, but I did anyways. It was the first time I ever defied him but I had to kill the guy. He wouldn't stop sending me explosive gifts here at the building." She shrugged. "I wouldn't disobey if I wasn't being hunted. Shadow knows I'll come after him. It's only a matter of time." She looked at his chest. "How's your wound? I didn't think to ask after we jumped out the window."

Ian just shrugged it off. "It's fine. I've been popping pain pills quite a bit, so I probably couldn't even tell if I got shot again." Of course, while he was telling her this he was making a mental note if he ever had a kid, don't give him the codename the Checker. Really? That guy deserved to be shot. "What about you? You didn't tear anything did you?"

Constance looked down at herself. She was bleeding, but not enough to really bother her. Her shoulder was sore from behind out of place, but she could deal. "I'm ok," she said and laid back on the bed. "I can't believe Ash hated me that much. I mean...I broke a few of her bones before, but only because she always pissed me off. I didn't think she would go as far as betraying the whole company."

Ian didn't bother to take off his pants. Kicking off his shoes and pulling off his socks he soon laid next to her. "Eh, speaking from experience, it doesn't exactly take much for someone to betray an organization that they don't care for. I've done it, and people have done it to me. It's just the way the world goes."

She turned her head to him. "But...why would she do it knowing that I would live and go after her?" She shook her head. "Doesn't seem worth it. And I want to know what was in it for Shadow. He doesn't just kill for the fun of it, not anymore."

"Anger clouds the mind and ruins the soul." It was the truth. He knew that allowing his anger to get the better of him had nearly killed him on several occasions. It was for that reason that he chose to keep his emotions bundled and hidden. "She probably wasn't thinking about the bigger picture. She just wanted you dead. As for Shadow, who knows what goes on the head of mad man."

Constance smirked. "The way he looks at me...makes me think he wants to kill me and take me home to put on his shelf to fondle later." She smiled at him and sat up. She moved and sat on his hips. "Speaking of fondling."

Ian looked up at her, his hands moving to her thighs. "He's going to pay for destroying your thong and those handcuffs," he muttered with a smirk.

"No talky," she said and moved down. Her lips came over his skin and she twisted her body, pulling him with her. Before Ian knew it, he was on top of her and she had her tongue down his throat.

Ian's eyes widened as she slipped beneath him. With her tongue thoroughly inserted into his mouth he couldn't talk. Pity. As their tongues encircled each other, his hands moved over her body, tracing the outlines of her curves. Constance pulled back and leaned forwards slightly. Her arm reached behind her and she undid her bra and tossed it to the ground. Just like before, she undid his pants while leaving love bites and swirls of her tongue on his flesh. Ian was surprised that there was any part of his body that wasn't already covered it bites. The sensation was still pleasing, however, so he let her do what she wished. As soon as her bra came off, he leaned forward and began to lick and suck on them, giving them the attention they deserved. Constance moaned lightly and her hands lightly brushed his back. This was going the same was as before. She was praying that it would end the same...or better. Better is always good. Ian prayed that the rooms were sound proof or else Daniel was going to come bursting in and make this a very awkward evening indeed. His hand trailed down to between her legs as he pressed her through her panties. She was already wet. Constance squirmed under him and moved her legs further apart. She pulled at his pants the pushed him up and started to practically ripe his pants off.

He couldn't help but to laugh. At the rate she was going he was going to have to explain to Daniel why his pants were ripped to shreds. After his pants were off, she pulled at his boxers until they were off as well. With a sweet smile on her lips, she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back over her. She giggled lightly as her lips met his skin again.

"You're a horny little thing aren't you?" Ian smirked. Her lips felt warm to his skin. Already he was starting to get hard as his penis rubbed against her leg. Kissing his way down to her panties, he looked up at her before beginning to pull them off of her.

Constance forced herself not to tense; in fact, she lifted her legs lightly to help him get her panties off. She brought her hands to his chest and let his warm skin run over her finger tips. Slowly, her hand moved down until she brushed against him cock. Ian stared at her as her hand brushed against him, he was curious what she was going to do. Looking down at her small form, he moved closer, let his hands gently rub her inner thighs. Like before, Constance began moving her hand up and down on him, feeling him turn hard in her palm. She was hoping he would cum this time, at least not yet. This time...she wanted all of him.

A soft whimper escaped his mouth as she began jacking him off. He let a finger brush against the folds of her vagina. Seeing as how she was already wet he pressed his finger into her, letting his thumb nudge her clit. Constance had to stop working him. With his fingers in her, it was hard to focus on anything else. Her hips bucked under him and she bit her bottom lip, trying her best to muffle her moans. While he hated for her to stop, it was rather amusing watching her try to restrain herself. He wondered just how far he could go before.... Pressing another finger into her opening he gently eased it in, moving his fingers in a scissoring motion as he pumped her, trying to stretch her out. Constance reached for his shoulders then buried her face in his neck. She couldn't hold back, her moans were just too much. It felt so good and she felt so weak under his touch.

He continued to pump his fingers into her. Finally he added a third finger.
"You're cute when you squirm," he whispered with a teasing smirk on his face. He knew that she wanted him tonight, but even with the events that had occurred he wasn't going to go all the way. Not because he didn't think she was ready, but because he was actually enjoying how frustrated she got when he didn't.

"Stop..." she begged. "I don't want to...not yet....please..." Her back arched. She was getting close, but she was doing her best not to. She wanted so much to wait until he was inside her, but he seemed to have other plans.

"Not yet." Was his only reply. He kissed her to drown out her moans as he picked up the pace on her.

Constance didn't want to fight him, but she forced herself to. Pushing at him roughly, he flew off her. She panted hard and stared at him while trying her best to stop her shaking. She was so close and now it was gone.
"We did it your way, now it's my way," she said.

Ian landed on his back and stared up at her. Where in the hell did that come from? She'd practically just man handled him a second ago.
"Whoa! Constance, easy. I thought we were going to take this slow."

"We did take it slow! Now I want the real thing!" she said and moved to him.

Ian began to scoot back. She was taking this a little bit too far.
"Yeah, I understand that, but I could still tear you in two if you're not ready for it."

Constance smirked. "Don't be such a baby." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. Slowly, she moved her lips over his, nibbling on them before pulling back. "I'm ready and I know you want me."

Ian looked at her and sighed. "Yeah, I want you," he admitted.

She smiled at him.
"Then stop denying yourself something that wants you back."

"It's not that simple, Constance," he said. "Daniel practically forbade me from doing anything to you. That and if anything happens the boss is going to have me killed. That kinda puts a damper on one's sex drive."

She rolled her eyes. "Daniel is not the boss of me and its sex, not bullets. I'm not going to be ripped in half." She reached down and licked the tip of his cock then giggle. "Come on, Ian. I don't bite hard."

Ian bit his lip as she licked his cock. "Actually you do, but I like it."

Constance grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back over her. She moaned lightly as his tip brushed her opening. Now, she really felt like she had to beg. "Please, Ian. I need you," she said into his neck.

With him already positioned in her opening, he couldn't really refuse, no matter how much he may want to
. "Fine, it seems you get your way," he told her as his hands slid to her hips and pressed himself against her.

Constance grew serious and her hand brushed his cheek.
"I don't want you to think I want this just because," she said lowly. "I want this because I love you, Ian."

Ian didn't say anything. Moving her so that he was fully on top of her, he spread her legs more and positioned himself at her opening. "You are sure about this, right?"

Constance nodded and her hands went to his shoulders again. Her eyes never left his while she felt the tip lingering. He remained quiet even as he slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her. Once it popped inside, he realized that it was going to be a tight fit for her. He winced as he worked his way into her, slowly forcing his way through until he was fully inside her. Constance closed her eyes tightly and her nails dug in his shoulders. Why was it hurting? Wasn't it suppose to be easier? She bit her lip and let her body tense. She couldn't hold back a small whimper as he moved fully into her.

Once he was in he just rested. Looking down at her, he kept his face calm and composed.
"If you want, we can stop now or continue."

Constance eyes snapped open. "Stop looking for excuses to not do it. We are doing it so just accept it!" She groaned. She was ruining the moment. It was then that she realized the pain was dull. Her hands moved to his back and her legs moved up. He went deeper, this time she moaned.

Well, as long as she wanted it. Ian pushed her legs back more so that he could slid in further. While holding onto her knees he pulled himself nearly out and thrusted into her. He repeated slowly at first, slowly building speed with each thrust. Constance kept her eyes locked on his. It was really starting to feel nice. Had sex always felt this good? No. Just with him. Because she loved him. One of her hands went to his cheek and raised there while her lips moved over his.
Ian nibbled on her lip as he kept pushing into her. Once he had a rhythm going he moved her legs so that they were wrapped around him, allowing him to push into her more. Constance began moaning. Each thrust was pushing her closer and closer to the feeling she had before. Both her hands moved to his lower back, helping him push in her deeper.

He could tell that she was growing close, so he decided to let her get the full measure of what she was doing. Leaning close against her, he began to roll over so that she was on top of him.

Constance sat up. What the hell? Did he like making her lose that feeling!? She stared down at him.
"What?" she asked.

Ian smiled and moved his hands to her hips.
"Rise and fall," he told her. "Trust me, you'll enjoy it."

Constance steadied her hands on his chest then did as he said. When she came down, her head flew back. So deep! She did it again, moving faster. She moaned then repeated it over and over. She tried to keep her eyes on his, but at this point it was hard to focus. She wanted more, needed more. Ian grunted as she started to come down hard on him. She was insatiable. Soon he began to arch his back and buck his hips to meet with her descent so that he could fill her up as much as possible. She was losing it, he could tell. This was the first time in a long time that anything had happened to her. Constance could feel herself building again. Grabbing Ian's hand, she moved it over her breasts. At the touch, her mouth partly lightly. It was just the push she needed. Just a little more and she would be there. Ian took her breast and began to squeeze it. He kneaded it, and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs, pinching and tweaking them till they were red. It was perfect. She leaned forward as her body shook and she cried out. Her eyes closed tight and her nails once again dug in his skin. When she came, Ian finally allowed himself to cum to. Wrapping his arms around her, he remained silent as he held her. She'd wanted this, he just hoped that she felt the same way in the morning when she could think more clearly.