Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of a Killer ❯ Chapter Thirty Three ( Chapter 33 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Jack felt her tear hit his face. Opening his eyes his hand moved and wiped the tear from her cheek. "Why are you crying?" he asked, slightly confused. Had he done something wrong?

She smiled at him. "I'm so happy right now," she said and buried her face in his neck. "Make love to me, Ian. Show me what it's like to be loved," she whispered.

She called him Ian again. He wondered why she was still doing that. Though he wanted to ask her, he figured that he could put it off until later. Now simply wasn't the time. Not with her like this. His hands played with her hair as she laid on him. Kissing her bare shoulder he smiled. "You know that Daniel is going to hear you scream," he said, gently biting her shoulder teasingly.

She nuzzled his neck and took a deep breath. "I don't care. We might not have a tomorrow," she stated honestly. "Carpe Diem."

She had a point. Though it was going to be very embarrassing to have to sit down and eat dinner with them after this, he wasn't going to deprive this girl of what she wanted. "Fair enough," he said. With a small smile he began to squirm out beneath her. Crawling over on the bed until his head was at her feet. If she wanted to feel special he could make her feel special. Kissing her stomach, he trailed his hands down her thighs, kissing her through her panties as he slowly began to work them off of her.

Constance shifted herself lightly, helping him get her panties off. She looked down at him at her feet with question. What was he doing? Jack smiled. She was confused. He kept her panties on her about halfway, enjoying the fact that she was uncertain about what was going on. Once he got to the point to where the lips of her vagina were exposed, he ran his tongue over it. Constance squealed. His tongue was warm and wet, more so than her. She moved one of her legs to the side as her eyes closed and her back arched.

Jack nearly chocked in surprise when she squealed. He could only imagine that she'd just given Daniel a heart attack. Still, she was cute when she was loud... Flicking his tongue over her again, he let it slowly push its way in. His hand wrapped around her. One squeezed her ass while the other began to tease her clit. Constance moved her hand over her mouth as she moaned. She tried hard not to make a sound, so Daniel wouldn't be too upset, but Jack knew exactly what he was doing. His tongue teased her and his fingers worked her perfectly. Her body shivered slightly and she arched her back a little more.

Jack tried not to laugh. She was so cute! Stopping for just a second, he laid his head on her thigh and looked back at her.
"I want to hear you," he said with a smirk.

She shook her head as her grip tightened on her mouth and her eye lids squeezed tighter. Her free hand gripped the sheets hard until her knuckles turned white.

"Well then, I guess I can just stop." He smiled and began to pull her panties back up. He knew that this was mean, but he liked it when she moaned, that way he knew that he was making her happy.

Constance eyes shot opened and she slowly moved her hand from her mouth.
"Ok!" she all but yelled.

Jack laughed. She was such a child, but he loved it.
"So, you do want me to continue?"

She grabbed the edge of her panties and ripped it. The sound of the material ripping from her skin filled the room and the shreds were thrown to the floor. Without so much as a blush she looked at him sternly as if demanding. "Yes!"

Jack's eyes widened in surprise. He doubted that they had any other clothes for her, which meant she'd just ruined her last pair of underwear. Still.... Smirking, he leaned forward and began to lick some more, rubbing her ass as he did so. He blushed slightly as he moved forward and his cock rubbed against her causing him to shudder. Constance laid back and moaned loudly. Her hand moved over his thigh and her fingers brushed lightly on his cock through his boxers. Shifting and pushing his boxers down, to muffle herself, she slipped the tip into her mouth and began sucking. Jack gasped lightly as he felt her wet lips encompass the tip of his cock. While he wanted to hear her moan, this was a very nice substitute. Pushing his hips closer to her, he shuddered as he felt how wet and warm her mouth was on his cock. Of course, he soon returned to what he was doing. Spreading her legs he pushed his face further in, thrusting his tongue into her as he licked. Constance took as much of him in her mouth as she could. Her body shook and her nails dug in his thighs. She was getting close and she was begging for a release.

Jack began to buck his hips as she sucked more of him. Her nails digging into his thighs, hurt, but only served to elevate the pleasure. What could he say, he liked it rough. Turning his head to the side, he continued to thrust his tongue into her, but soon he slipped a finger into her as well and began pumping and licking at the same time. Constance pulled her mouth away otherwise she feared biting him. Scrapping her nails along his leg, she bit her lip for only a second before she released and she screamed out while her body shook and tried to pull more of his finger in her.

Jack whimpered lightly as she quit sucking. That wasn't fair! Of course he quickly realized why she quit when she came every so close to his face. Smiling, he pushed two fingers into her, continuing pumping her while licking up the mess. Constance laid back, taking deep breaths and trying to gasp hold of reality. The feeling of his fingers in her wasn't enough. She wanted more. Reaching down, she pushed his fingers from her, and pulled at his hand to meet her at the top of the bed. Licking his fingers he slowly crawled on top of her. Smiling as he trailed kisses up her body.

"You look flushed," he whispered, wondering what Daniel must think about all the screaming and moaning.

She cupped his face. This time, she wanted it to be sweet. Her lips ran over his warm skin, this time not biting, but just kissing and licking. He was a little surprised at how gentle she was being all of a sudden. It wasn't like her. He shuddered lightly as he tongue slid over his scar. Constance moved her legs apart for him to slip slowly between them. Shifting once again, she placed his tip at her opening and continued to kiss and lick his skin until her lips were over his. Jack stiffened as her hand guided him to her entrance. If that was what she really wanted. When her lips met his he pushed forward slightly for the tip of his cock to enter her. Letting his tongue push into her mouth, he let their tongues swirl around each other before pushing himself all the way into her. Constance arched her back once more. Her small frame pressed against his and her hand when to his arms and lightly she griped them. Her lips left his and she turned her head to the side to let out a small moan. Once he was fully in her, he couldn't help but to moan softly just at how tight she was. Pulling back he began to thrust into her, slowly at first but building with time. His hands went to her breasts where he began to tease and lick her nipples. Constance hands went to the sheets and she griped them. Her head flew back and she began to pant. He was so deep and each thrust felt more and more better.

Kissing her neck he let his tongue trail down her body. She was gorgeous. All of her, every inch was simply gorgeous, and all his. That was the first time he truly realized it, but she was his and he was hers. That made him smile. Watching her face flush and contort it looks of pleasure made him go faster and harder. He wanted to push her to the limit. He wanted to watch as she reached her peak. Constance hissed as his pace increased. Her legs moved up and wrapped around his waist, pushing him deeper and she let her hands go to his shoulders. Her body began to shake again and she pushed her body closer to his.

Jack knew that he was close, he couldn't hold out much longer. With one final thrust he let himself go, spilling himself inside her. Constance couldn't help herself, he nails dug in his shoulders once more and she arched her back more and let her head fall back as she screamed out again. Her muscles tightened around his cock, pulling him in more and milking his penis until he had nothing left to offer. Jack was panting by the time they were through. Laying down beside her, he was too tired to pull out of her, so he just wrapped his arms around her and held her. Constance snuggled into his chest and let her hands drift over his sweaty body. She listened to his heart beat and wanted to enjoy the moment, but was soon pulled out of her dream world when Daniel called out from below that dinner was ready.

Jack groaned into her neck
. "Half of our clothes are torn to shreds," he muttered. "We don't have anything to wear to go down in."

Constance moved from him. "Daniel packed me clothes before I left. You can borrow some of Brian's." She got out of the bed and went to their bags and the suitcase Brian had carried. He brought them up earlier. She opened it up and threw some clothes at Jack then started to get dressed herself.

Jack sighed. Why was he always having to borrow other people's clothes? He really needed to just get his own. Grabbing the remnants of Constance's underwear, he smirked and tossed them to her. "We really need to invest in some indestructible clothes. Either that or simply wear skimpier stuff so we don't have to bother taking them off." Putting on the clothes she had given him, he thought about what was going to happen next. They still weren't out of the woods yet, but he was glad that they had been able to have even an hour to be normal.

Grabbing Constance, he kissed her and nuzzled her neck. "By the way, you're cute when you're loud," he whispered before starting out downstairs. His smirk fell and his cheeks turned blood red when he saw the expressions on Daniel's and Brian's faces. Apparently they had heard them earlier.

Brian was pale. He had only caught the last bit of it, but her scream was enough to make him believe that she was either dead or seriously hurt. When Constance came down, however, she was singing and prancing around like nothing had happened. Brian swallowed hard and took his seat at the table. Daniel said nothing, but adjusted his collar and took a seat. Constance sat down with a giggle. She pulled Jack next to her.

"It smells so good!" she said. "I'm so hungry."

Brian opened his mouth to say I bet you are, but one glare from Daniel shut him up quick.

Jack sat down next to her, his face a solid crimson color. Focusing on the food on the table, he tried to avoid direct eye contact with anyone. "Um...yes, it does smell wonderful." It was official. He wasn't going to let her talk him into any more sex while Daniel and Brian were there. Fixing himself a plate of food, he cleared his throat to try to break the awkward silence.

Daniel started passing food and it was suddenly very quiet. Nothing was say or heard for a long time, until Constance started to hum while chewing. Her hand went to Jack's thigh and slowly crept up to his crotch. The meal went on.

Jack tried not to choke several times throughout the meal. She was really doing this here? His face stayed a constant shade of red while she just smiled and ate as if she wasn't rubbing him through his pants. Really? "So, um, how long do we have before we have to leave again?" Jack's voice was a little more high pitched then he had hoped, but at least it broke the silence of the meal.

"Constance, let him eat," Daniel said while chewing. He didn't seem phased at all. Constance groaned and pulled her hand away. Brian looked at Jack, lost. What was she doing to him? "I told you earlier, Jack. If you were listening you would have heard that you catch a plane in two days."

"Oh...right," Jack said slowly, and once more the awkward silence set in. This was going to be a long two days if this kept up. "Brian, did you see anything while you were scouting the area?"

Brian looked up from his plate. "A bunch of grass...oh, and a rock, a really big rock."

Daniel smiled. His land was pretty green and open.

"Well at least that's better then bullets and fire." Yep definitely going to be a very long two days if this continued. He tried to think of something else to talk about, but when the only thing he could think of involved doing Constance, he decided to just keep quiet and eat his food.

Constance rolled over in the bed. She looked out at the window and threw a pillow at the sun. Of course, it didn't make it to the sun so she made a sound in disappointment. Stupid sun and it's stupid light with it's stupid morning hello. She sat up and took a deep breath. Below the floor, she could hear Daniel cooking and Brian talking. She could smell breakfast. Lightly, she shook Jack.

"Wake up, Ian. It's morning," she whispered. Leaning down, she began placing kissing along his jaw line.

Jack groaned and tried to cover his face with a pillow. When she began kissing him, he shuddered. "We agreed no more fooling around till we're in Iceland," he said, smiling as he pushed up and kissed her. "But that is a nice way to wake up."

Constance pouted. "I was tired when I agreed to that and you wouldn't let me sleep until I promised. It's so unfair..."

Jack just smirked and caressed her cheek. "You're a horny little thing, aren't you?" Kissing the top of her head he got up and began to get dressed. "I don't want Brian to keep thinking that I'm killing you every time we do it." Walking over to her, he wrapped his arms around her from behind and nuzzled her neck. "Besides, I'm trying to think of new ways for us to do it."

Constance giggled as he nuzzled her neck. She moved off the bed and began dressing. "Well, we could always ask Daniel. He knows everything," she stated honestly.

"Yes, well, you can ask him and just let me know what he says," he said, not really believing that she would do it. There was just something about Daniel which crept him out. Perhaps it was the simple fact that what he and Constance did didn't even seem to affect him. That was probably the creepiest thing he'd done so far. Well, that and massacring his face. That was rather creepy as well.

"Ok!" she said and ran to the door. She hoped down the stairs and ran up to Daniel. He smiled at her and handed her a piece of bacon. She munched on it after kissing his cheek. "I have something to ask you."

"I'll do my best to answer you," he said and pushed her hair from her face. "I just can't get over your green contacts."

Jack started down the stairs with a yawn. Shaking off the last tidbits of sleep, he walked into the kitchen and began pouring himself a glass of milk. Today he hoped to get a layout of the land and stretch his limbs a little bit.

"What new ways can Ian and I have sex?" Constance asked.

Milk flew out of Brian's nose. He was gagging. "I'm...cough cough...going out...cough cough....maybe kill myself..." he said rushing to the door while trying not to choke.

Daniel put down his spatula and turned to Jack. "Really?" he said with narrow eyes. "Did you put her up to this?"

Constance smiled. "Yes! I said I should ask you because you know everything and he said maybe I should so here I am!"

Jack spit out his milk and began choking. Really? She'd really asked him? "N-no! I was just joking," he said, trying to clear his airways from the milk which was threatening to kill him. If the milk didn't he was fairly certain that Daniel was going to try and kill him with the spatula. "I didn't actually think that she was going to do it."

"It was a joke?" Constance asked confused. "Who jokes about sex?"

Daniel opened the oven and pulled out some muffins. He sat them aside and turned to Constance. "Why don't you go take a hot shower while I talk to Jack," he said calmly. Constance took another piece of bacon and nodded. Daniel waited until she was upstairs before turning to Jack. He grabbed a pitcher of ice water he had on the counter and dumped it into Jack's lap. "Don't joke about sex with her and don't have her ask me that again. You may be fucking her but she was my innocent little Constance before she was your dirty play mate," he said with fire in his eyes.