Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of a Killer ❯ Chapter Thirty Six ( Chapter 36 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Jack just smiled as he hugged her. At least she was smiling. "Hey, it won't be that bad. I bought a muzzle went I went to town the other day," he said with a wink.

"Yep...puking sounds splendid."

Constance nuzzled Jack's neck. "Ian, take me upstairs," she whispered in his ear.

"Hey, at least I didn't tell you all the toys I bought." He started to laugh until she nuzzled his neck. Jack blushed, but complied. He carried her upstairs and went until he found the master bedroom. Laying her on the bed, he looked down and smiled. "How are you feeling?"

"Why must you talk when you should be undressing me," she said rolling her eyes.

Jack just laughed at this. "Hold on," he said. Kissing her, he went back to the room where he had set his bags down. Bringing them back to the master bedroom, he pulled out a few DVDs. "While we're here, I figured we could watch these...and um, get some ideas from them."

Constance sat up and looked at the DVD. She glanced at Jack. "Naked people? We are going to watch naked people?" She was completely confused. "Why? Am I not good enough to look at?" She wasn't sure if she should be mad or upset.

And just like that Jack sighed. Tossing the DVDs behind him, he smiled as he looked at her. He knew better then to try and waste time explaining her that most couples watched those. Instead he decided to just go into save grace mode and try to soothe things over as quickly as possible."Trust me, you're better than any of them," he assured her. "I just got them because I figured that would be the easiest way for us to figure out new things. However, we don't have to bother with them. We can take our time and try out different stuff at our own pace."

Constance stood. "We have only had sex twice and already you are bored with me?" she asked. "I thought that you said you weren't a virgin. If you had been with other people then being with me shouldn't be a problem. I shouldn't bore you after only two times. I should be bored with you!" she said. She picked up the DVD. "Keep your stupid naked people!" she screamed and threw it at him.

She stomped out of the room. "Brian, I wish to leave!"

Brian turned to her. "Alright. We can go for a walk."

Brian followed her out of the house while she screamed and ranted at what she didn't understand. Brian paled. He knew she spoke to Daniel about everything and that he was suppose to replace Daniel, but he wasn't yet as wise or as prepared as Daniel. When she spoke of Jack holding the DVD and of how she felt she was perfectly fine sexually, he had no idea how to react. He tried not to look so pale or to feel so uncomfortable as she looked at him for wisdom and understanding.

Jack sighed. Well that could've gone over better. Finding a piece of paper in a drawer, he wrote down an apology to Constance. Once he did that he grabbed his coat out of his suitcase and started for town. He figured that it would take quite a while for her to calm down, so until then he might as well get acquainted with the town. If they were going to stay here for a few years then there were certain things they were going to need. The first of which was a car.

Constance paced as Brian sat on a rock. She turned to him and he waited. "I...I can't stand him!" she screamed. Brian laughed. She stared at him wide eyed. "What the heck is so funny!?"

"You are having your first fight...though I believe that Jack doesn't exactly know it since you are here yelling at me instead of him."

Constance face softened though her body shook harshly. "Explain to me why I feel so upset, Brian. I do not understand," she said. She walked to him and got to her knees then laid her head in his lap. Brian smiled. So this was what it was like to be adored by her. Daniel had spoke of this. "Help me understand." Daniel had been so right. Once she trusted someone enough to touch them, she attached herself to them without knowing.

Brian stroked her hair like Daniel would. "I will do my best." He grabbed his doctor bag which he was informed to always have by Daniel and pulled out a needle. Constance sat up and held out her arm.

Jack walked through the town. Finding the first pub he could he walked in with a smile. "Hey let me have a-"

Before he could get his words out someone punched him in the face. He groaned as he grabbed his nose which was now bleeding. "What the he-" He stopped in mid sentence as he looked at who had hit him. "Sheila?" Crap...not good.

"You! I didn't think you'd ever show your face in this town again." Though her tone was full of anger, she had a smile on her face.

Jack wanted to tell her that it hadn't been intentional. This wasn't good. "Yeah, well I came back for a little while."

"Good, it's been boring since you left." She leaned forward and kissed him before tossing him a beer. "It's on the house."

Brian cradled Constance in his arms as he made his way back to the house. She slept peacefully in his arms while the medication took hold of her. Placing her in the bed, he found Jacks note. He smiled and placed it beside her head so she would have it when she woke.

There was a rather loud rambling noise as Jack drove the rusty pick up down Daniel's drive way. Shutting the door behind him, he groaned as the door stuck. Shaking his head he grabbed his package out of the truck and then started inside. Poking his head into the kitchen, he gave a weary nod to Brian. "We have trouble," he told him. "I did a gig here a few years back. The locals know me, and they know the Phantom."

Brian let out a long breath. He stood. "I do not know what to tell you other than...to leave," he said.

Jack slumped against the wall. Setting the flowers he had gotten for Constance on the table. "I know I'm going to regret this, but is there anyway you can do what Daniel did. Make me look like someone else? I'm not going to come this far just to have to leave."

Brian shook his head. "I trained under Daniel most all my life, but I was never taught how to do that. He said that my sole purpose was the protection of Constance. If it didn't have to do with taking care of her, I had no business learning it," he stated.

"Well that's great.... Daniel thought of everything except this." He thought for a moment. Maybe he was the one who had to stay at the house now. "Did you bring any of Constance's costumes with you? Maybe I could use some of that. I'm not leaving, Brian. Not because of something like this. I'll dye my hair, wear contacts if I have to. I don't care."

"I can go to town tomorrow and get some things for you, but it still will mean that you have to stay on this land," he said. "What do you plan to tell Constance?"

"I'll tell her the truth. They know me here. For her safety I'll have to be careful about what I do." He didn't like this. "As soon as you get a chance to talk to Daniel, let him know that the situation has changed. Maybe he can do something from where he is." Three to four years trapped on Daniel's land. Oh no, this was going to get boring not at all.

Shaking his head, he grabbed the flowers and started upstairs. Constance was still asleep, so he set his flowers beside her as he got in the shower in an attempt to relax.

Brain grabbed his cell and dialed to Daniel. Daniel picked up after one ring.

Constance sat up in the bed at the sound of the shower. She looked at the flowers then at the letter. She read the letter first and smiled. Jack had apologized; it was short and to the point, not at all sweet, but enough to warm her. The flowers only added to it. She slipped out of the bed and stripped as she made her way to the bathroom. She pulled back the curtain and slipped in while wrapping her arms around Jack from behind.

Jack jumped as she grabbed him. "Hey," he said, turning around so that he could look at her. She looked tired, but she also looked cute with the water running down her naked body.

Constance cupped his face in her hands.
"Brian told me the movies were for fun...but I do not...I mean...I do not wish to look at other men..."

"If that's what you wish, I won't make you," he said. His face hardened as he looked down. "I have some bad news.... I won't be able to do much for quite some time. I thought this place was familiar, but it didn't strike me till I got here. Constance, I did a gig here awhile back. People know me...so I can't really go out without a disguise. Even then I'll be cooped up in the house."

Constance's hands dropped. "So...I am trapped in another house just on different land..." she said sadly.

"No, you're not. I am," he told her. "You can go out and do what you want...and if I get a good enough disguise I can go out as well."

Constance shook her head. "I don't want to go out without you. I want to spend the rest of my days with you, Ian. If I want to be normal, I want to start here...with you."

Jack smiled. Leaning forward he pressed his lips against hers. "As you wish," he whispered.

Constance hand trailed over his wet body, her own body tingling as her body pressed to his. She moved her lips to his neck and nibbled. Jack's hands slid down the valley between her breasts. Her wet body glistened in the shower. He slowly began to push her against the back of the shower, pressing her against the wall as he ran his hands over her body. Constance moved her lips over hers and began pulling one of her legs up, as if begging to feel him between her legs. Jack's hands slid down to her ass where he began to squeeze it tenderly. He rubbed his growing erecting between her legs, teasing her as he nibbled on her lips. Even in the warm water, Constance shivered. His touch was enough to affect her very core. She whimpered for him, begging to be touched more, to be used. Jack kissed his way down to her chest, he slowly moved to his knees until his face was even with her crotch. His tongue flicked over her vagina as he pulled her hips closer to his face. This was a shock to Constance. She only wanted him deep within her, but was completely satisfied by his tongue dancing on her clit. She hands went to her shoulders to support herself. Her legs were going weak.

While one hand continued to rub her butt, his other hand moved forward to help spread the lips of her vagina so he could lick her more. Her legs were already starting to shake. Pumping his tongue in and out of her, he swirled his tongue around while pressing his thumb against her clit.

Constance hissed.
"Ian..." she whispered. She just wanted to hear his name on her lips as he pleasured her with such intensity. Her hand went to his hair and she began pulling at it. She was getting close.

He didn't think he was ever going to get tired of hearing her moan. Pushing two fingers into her, he began to scissor them as he licked the spaces they provided. His free hand went up and began to grope her breasts, pinching and pulling at the nipple as he did so. Constance pushed his face forward, griping her hips against it. Her other hand went to her free breast and began teasing it. With so much attention, it was long before she screamed out and her body shook while her legs screamed at her to hold tightly. Jack just smiled as she pushed his face forward. She was really getting into this. As she came, he felt her quiver and pull his fingers inward. He continued to lick her even as the water began to wash the remnants away. Smiling up at her from his knees, he watched as she all but collapsed against the shower.

Constance pulled at Jack's hands.
"Please, Ian..." she whimpered. She wanted him so badly now. More than she thought she ever could.

He just smiled. Kissing his way back up to her lips, his hands slid down to her thighs. He slowly began to push her against the wall while move her legs around his hips. As he did so, his hard cock began to rub against her entrance. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she was held in the air between the wall and his warm body. She moaned as his cock teased her and bit her lip when it denied her.

Jack continued to rub his cock at her entrance. The simple joy of watching her squirm and moan was nearly enough to get him off. Pressing close he whispered.
"You want it?"

Constance shivered as she felt his breath against her ear. "Yes..." she whispered.

Jack pressed his lips hard against her as he suddenly thrusted himself into her. He moaned into the kiss as her tight walls expanded to fit him.

Constance gripped his shoulders tightly. Her lips broke free from his and she hissed with joy.
"Yes!" she yelled.

He started to a quick pace, thrusting into her as he pressed her against the wall with each thrust. Constance was losing her breath, but she didn't mind. He was going so fast and it felt perfect. Her moans grew louder. Jack pulled her against him and held her in the air. Turning around he pushed his back to the wall so that he could get a new position. Smiling he tried to guide her leg to the wall so that she could spread her legs further. Once she did that he was able to get in deeper. Constance smiled widely as his hips grinded against hers deepening his thrusts. Her back arched, pushing her breasts tightly against his chest. Her clit hitting him just right. Jack groaned as he pulled her in close for one final thrust. A small groan escaped his lips as he came inside her. Constance leaned in and dug her teeth into his shoulder as she came. It was the most powerful one she had ever had and she was sure if she screamed it would break his ear drums. Jack's groan of pleasure soon turned into a groan of pain as she broke the skin. Wincing, he waited for their orgasms to ride out before he slowly let her back down.