Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of a Killer ❯ Chapter Sixty ( Chapter 60 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Jack was hungry for more. His tongue wrapped around her's as he pressed his lips harder against her's. The feel of her hands through his hair, her scent, the touch of her flesh, it was like a dream to him. A wonderful dream. When they finally broke the kiss he was panting, and a smirk was plastered on his face. "I've missed you," he said trying hard not to chuckle.

Constance smiled. She sat up a bit and moved completely on the bed while kicking her shoes off. "Then show me how much," she whispered. Her hands went to the rim of her shirt and in a matter of seconds, it was off. Not wasting a second, her hands went to her jeans and began undoing them.

Jack bit his lip. Oh God how he wanted to! Putting his hands on top of her's, he hesitated. "Maybe...we should wait until all of your memory comes back."

She looked over at him. Being swift, she pushed him back and in a blink of an eye, she was on top of him. Her hands went up and unclipped her bra, letting it fall onto Jack's chest. "If I wanted to wait until then, Ian, I wouldn't be here in your room," she said heavily.

Jack took a deep breath as he felt her bra land on his chest. His eyes stared into hers before slowly letting them take in her exposed flesh. Running his hand along the length of her arm, he knew he couldn't refuse her. He'd never really been able to refuse her. Once the hesitation left his eyes, Constance began taking off his shirt. After discarding it on the floor, her hands moved to his jeans. In her head, she wasn't fast enough. She wanted him now. Jack's breathing quickened when she went for his pants. He tried to help her, but his hands wouldn't work, so she just got in the way. Looking at her determined face, he smiled. While she was concentrating on his pants, his hands slipped up her breasts and squeezed them tenderly. After getting his pants undone, she slipped away from him, pulling his pants with her until they were no longer an issue. She stood and pushed her own jeans down. It was long before she was back on Jack with her legs on each side of his hips.

Jack's hands slid to her butt, pulling her closer as he leaned forward to kiss her. Nibbling on her lips, he let his hands trace the outline of her back. Constance moaned. Her hands moved down to his boxers and began stroking him through his boxers. Jack shuddered, a soft moan escaping his lips as she began to stroke him. Looking up at her, he pressed her against him, moving his hips he grinded against her as she stroked him, another soft moan escaping his lips. She was losing herself and she knew it, but didn't want to fight. Removing her hands from him, she moved off him again, pulling his boxers off and her panties. Again, she crawled back on top of him. She was already soaked. With her eyes locked and her teeth biting on her lips, she lowered herself onto his cock, nearly screaming at how he filled her so nicely. He guided her hips as she lowered herself. God she was tight, but he was loving it. Once she was situated on him, he just smiled, and helped to steady her so that she could ride him. Constance placed her hands on his chest and began a steady pace. So...this was how sex was with Jack? It was better than she imagined. It was better than she had hoped for.

Every time that she came down his hips rose up to meet her. His hands moved to her breasts, rubbing, kneading, and pinching her nipples as she went. He long thought about this moment, longer then he would care to admit. Constance was taking deep breaths while making soft moans. Her eyes parted and she looked at him. Moving down, she pushed her lips on his, tasting him while moaning into his mouth. As soon as she moaned, he let his tongue dip into her mouth. Keeping her pressed against him, he bucked his hips as he went into her again. Shuddering, he moaned as he came, holding her close as he did. Constance nails dug into his skin as his hot cum filled her. She pulled back from the kiss to catch her breath.

Jack stared up at her, a hungry look on his face. Even though he was spent he still wanted more. He'd waited too long he didn't want it to end there. She sat up on him breathing hard. Shifting and rolling, he was on top of her. She moved her legs around him and pulled him in deeper while letting out a long moan.
Jack kissed his way down to her chest as he stayed on top of her. His tongue flicked over her nipples as his hands pulled her hips roughly against him. Constance began whimpering. She wanted more. The heat in her body wasn't being filled. She felt like she was on fire and nothing could put it out. Was this a side effect to the drug?

Jack was limp, but when he pulled out his cock was quickly replaced by his tongue. Spreading her legs he let his tongue dip inside her of, his fingers teasing her clit. Constance's hands gripped the sheets below her as his wet tongue played with her. She arched her back and whispered his name following it with loud, lustful moans. His free hand felt for his bag. Pulling it close to him he pulled something out of it. Smirking, he held it to his side. Pressing a button on it, it began to vibrate and he pressed the tip of it against her clit. Constance bucked as the cold vibrator hit her hot core. She bit her lip as the tip entered her. Slowly, her legs moved further apart, inviting the object to fuck her. Jack slowly moved the vibrator into her, watching as she spread her legs to invite it in. Once inside of her, he slowly began to increase the vibrating power before he began to pump it in and out of her. Constance was going mad. Her hips bucked violently and her moans were ragged and wild. She could feel herself building and her back arched more, pushing the vibrator further in.

Jack reached into his bag once more. Pushing the vibrator as far as it could go he took out a small pink bullet. Turning it on he began to rub the bullet against her clit as he kissed her inner thighs. Watching the lips of her vagina quiver as the vibrator went to work, he couldn't suppress his grin. Slowly he began to stroke himself as he worked her over. The bullet took her over the edge. It wasn't long before she screamed with ectasy as she came, squeezing on the vibrator. Jack pulled the vibrator out of her, letting his lips wrap around it as he sucked on her juices. Turning it off and the bullet off he, crawled on top of her. He was already hard again, but right now he just wanted to see the look on her face. Constance was flushed and breathing harder than before, but still, she wanted more. Her hand went to his face, caressing and begging for it without saying a word.

Jack pressed his lips to hers. She really was insatiable. Spreading her legs, he guided himself into her. She was more than ready for him as he pushed into her. She moved her hands to his hips and pulled her legs close to her chest while moaning. He was deep and she was more than willing to take him all. Jack pushed her legs further as he pumped into her. He watched as her face contorted into pure ecstasy, wanting more and more of him with each thrust. If this was a side effect of her new shot, then he liked it. While he pumped her, he took out the vibrator and turned it on, running it over her body. Constance grabbed his shoulders and started smiling while her eyes stayed on his. It was perfect. He was perfect. And just like that, as her body shook with each pump of his hips, all the memories of their love making came rushing back to her. Her eyes closed tightly as she watched each memory ride through and her body began building for another orgasm.
Jack groaned. Digging his nails into her hips he came once more.

She screamed out his name and moved her legs around his hips while saying over and over, "I remember..."

Jack collapsed on top of her, grabbing handfuls of her hair he kissed her jaw and lips. She remembered. He smiled as he nuzzled her neck.
"Welcome back," he whispered.

Her arms wrapped around him while taking deep breaths and trying hard to grasp onto everything that just happened. He smiled as he toyed with her hair. He knew that Daniel and Brian had gotten an earful, but he didn't care. This was too perfect for words.

The next morning Constance woke up next to Jack. She smiled lightly then sat up and grabbed her clothes. She changed quickly and walked out of his room to her own. Her mind raced with her past memories but a part of her felt like something was still missing. Then it hit her...she still didn't love him. Why?

Jack moaned when she left. He missed her body heat. Struggling, he finally managed to get up. He was going to need new sheets for his bed. Putting the toys back in his bag, he grabbed a quick shower before getting dressed. While everyone else was just starting to get up, he whistled and decided that they were going to have pancakes for breakfast.

Constance sat in her shower letting the water beat on her. After being there for more than thirty minutes, Daniel went in the check on her. He pulled back the curtain and she looked up at him. Turning off the water with one hand, Daniel grabbed a towel with the other. He scooped Constance out of the shower, wrapped her in the towel and set her on the counter next to the sink. He moved her wet hair from her face.

"What has gotten you so upset?" he asked.

Constance looked down while playing with the towel. "I...thought that when I got all my memories back I would love him...you know...like before..."

Daniel sighed. He pulled her into his chest. "You can remember certain moments, Constance, but you can't remember emotions. You have to spark that love again."

"How do I do that?"

For once in his life, Daniel didn't know what the answer was.

Jack was whistling when Brian came in. "Good morning," he all but sank. "Do you want chocolate chips, nuts, or bananas in your pancakes?" Looking back at Brian he smirked. "Well, you look like a nuts person, so we'll just give you lots of nuts."

"Actually, I'm allergic to nuts," he said. "Coffee is fine," he said grabbing a cup. "So...you and Constance last night?" he said then took a sip of his coffee.

Jack gave him a funny look as he popped a hazelnut into his mouth. "I didn't know that." He cleared his throat as he realized what Brian was hinting at. "Yes, about two times," he informed him. "I don't know what that shot did, but it seemed to make her rather insatiable."

"Well, I need to make sure I write that down. Don't want that to be her new drug. Could cause problems if we are in public," he said.

"Hey! That's a perfectly acceptable side effect. A lot better then anger or crying. I say you stick to that formula." He nodded then he paused. "Don't make me beg...."

"Think of it this way, she's walking in public and Jack isn't there, suddenly she really really really can't control herself. Some random, but lucky person gets to be thrown against a wall and fucked while everyone else watches. Someone that isn't you," he said.

"Then I just make sure not to leave her alone," Jack told him. "I think you're underestimating the magnitude of just how great this was."

"Yeah, well I don't get final say on it. Daniel does. And I doubt that he will let that slide," Brian said as he sipped more on his coffee.

Jack pouted, but quickly forgot about their discussion when he realized that his pancakes were on fire. After he flipped them onto some plates he looked back and set them on the table. They were slightly...charred, but he was certain they were still somewhat edible.

Daniel came down stair with Constance. He was pulling her hair back with ribbons while she was fixing the buttons on her shirt. Her nose wrinkled. "Something smells awful," she said.

Daniel finally got the ribbon in her hair, but still curls fell about her head. "Something's burnt."

"I had an important scientific breakthrough," Jack told them when he saw them. "I discovered that pancakes are indeed flammable. And seeing as how no one bothered to buy any groceries while I was gone, I'll have to make a trip into town to get some more food if we want to eat lunch or dinner."

"I don't mind take out," Constance said. "I want pizza!"

"Then I want pasta," Brian chimed in.

"No, we will go get groceries. I'll go," Daniel said grabbing his keys. "Constance..."

"I want to go too!" she said grabbing her coat before he said no. He smiled.

"Alright." He turned to Brian. "Hold down the fort." Brian nodded.

Jack smirked and dumped the pancakes in the trash. Grabbing his coat he joined them in the car, trying to stifle a yawn as he did. Despite staying in his bed for most of the day, he hadn't really slept much.

Constance glanced at Jack. He was coming? She looked at Daniel. "Wait!" He slammed on break.

"Jeeze, Constance, give me a heart attack why don't you," Daniel said.

"I want to stay with Brian. I changed my mind," she opened the door and got out. Daniel waited until she got inside with Brian before driving off again.

Constance ran straight to Brian and wrapped her arms around him. "I must speak with you." Brian held her close and nodded. Obviously, she was shaken.

Jack froze as she got out. What was wrong? "Daniel, tell me what's going on? She's barely said two words to me since she got her memory back."

Daniel glanced at him as he drove. He had no reason to lie to Jack. "She doesn't love you, Jack. But trust me, it's eating her up inside because she has no idea why."

Brian listened to Constance as they sat in the lab. After telling him everything he sat back. "I can't make you a drug that makes you love, Constance. Drugs don't work that way."

"But you made one to make me mad and sad and think clearer. Why can't you do one for love?" she said sounding desperate.

He put his hand to her face. "Because love is very tricky. And it can't be bottled."

Jack couldn't understand. "If her memories are there, then why...?" He just couldn't understand. He thought that last night meant something, but apparently it didn't. Sitting back in his seat he closed his eyes. More waiting, more hoping.

"She remembers everything, including how she felt, but a lot of things can change how a person feels over time, Jack. She has all her memories, but just because you remember something, doesn't mean you will feel the same way you felt when you were making those memories." Daniel pulled the car up to the grocery store. He put it in park and looked at Jack. "You can wait for her to love you, but it might never happen. She could love you just as she does Brian for the rest of her life or maybe she will fall in love with you all over again. The point I'm getting at is what do you intend to do about it?"

Jack paid for the groceries and looked at the abomination that Daniel was carrying. "Tomorrow's her birthday is that her present or are you just trying to spoil her?"

A young girl toyed with her blond curls as she waited for her brother to pick up the phone. She'd been waiting at the airport for her flight to leave, and she wanted to make sure that he was ready for him. "C'mon Danny. I'm bored enough as it is," she moaned.

"Hold that thought." He picked up his phone. "Let me guess, you need more money, Jessica. I told you I'm not sending you anymore until you tell me where you lost the last thousand I sent you."