Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of a Killer ❯ Chapter Sixty One ( Chapter 61 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
"Love you too bro," Jessica sighed. "Didn't you get the letter? The school and I had some disagreements so I'm coming to stay with you!"

Judging by the look on Daniel's face, he wasn't exactly thrilled by the news he'd just received.

"Jessica, I know you didn't send me a letter. What kind of trouble? Where are you and why didn't you call one of your friends to stay with? You know I'm busy with Constance," he said.

You're always busy with her! You never have any time for me!" Jessica pouted, even if he couldn't see it. "I can't stay with my friends anyways. I might have kind of slept with one of the teachers. So the school was adamant that I get out."

"Fine, Jessica. Where are you?"

"I'm at the airport...so about a two hour flight from your house."

"Fine. I'll have someone pick you up. Just so you know, you are sharing a room with Constance. There isn't an extra room," he said and hung up. He looked at Jack. "Let's go."

He got in the car and held the puppy close as he started driving back to the house.

"Fine! Whatever," Jessica sighed as she hung up.

Jack waited until they were in the car before asking. "So, let me get this straight. You have a sister and she's coming...here?"

"Yep, and Constance is going to be pissed."

A few minutes later. "You have a what! And she's what!" Constance yelled. She softened. "Puppy! Is he mine?" she smiled.

"Yep all yours," Daniel said kissing her head.

"Yay!" she clapped and grabbed the puppy. "I love you, Daniel 3."

Jack smiled and rubbed the puppy's head. Well, she seemed to take it well enough. At least until Jessica got here. That was going to be interesting. "Um, just curious Daniel, but does she know what you...what we do for a living?"

"Yeah, she's known since she was little. She's Constance's age but she really didn't want to go into the family business. Not that I would let her. She's...a little...different from me and my brother." Daniel watched as Constance played with the puppy and smiled.

Brian picked up the pup but Constance took him back and smacked his hand. "No touchy!"

"Well that's a relief," Jack said. He moved over to tease Constance, reaching around her ruffled the dog's ears as the puppy struggled so that he could lick Jack. "Hopefully she won't be too much of a handful." Somehow he got the feeling that Jessica was a troublemaker. Well, it wasn't so much as a guess as it was a fact. Daniel had said that she'd been kicked out of three different schools due to illicit activities.

"Well," he handed Jack the keys, "Go pick her up from the airport."

"Where will she sleep?"

"Constance's room."

Constance put down Daniel 3. "No she isn't."

"Yes she is."

Constance stomped her foot. "You are being so unfair! First you tell me you have a sister then you tell me she's coming to live with us then you give me Daniel 3 then you tell me she's staying in my room!" She threw her hands in the air. "For all we know she could be here to steal you away from me!"

Daniel cupped her face. "She's not going to steal me away. Why don't you take Daniel 3 and go play outside with Brian while I set up a bed for her ok?"

Constance pouted but agreed and Brian took her and Daniel 3 outside.

Jack muttered something beneath his breath as he grabbed the car keys. He didn't know why he was the one who had to go pick her up. She was Daniel's sister after all. By the time he got to the airport he had no trouble telling which one was Jessica. She was the one with all the guys around her. Getting out, Jack nodded to her. "I'm here to pick you up," he told her.

"Hey cutie," she said, running her hand beneath his jaw. "Are you my brother's valet or something?"

"Right now I'm the person who has a choice between taking you back to his house or leaving you here."

Jessica smirked. "Feisty." She kissed him on the cheek and whispered. "I like that." With that she crawled into the passenger seat and left him to deal with her bags.

Constance was having a snowball fight with Daniel and Brian when Jack pulled up. Daniel 3 was sleeping on the porch with a blanket. Constance tackled Brian and they went rolling in the snow while Daniel walked over to the car to help with Jessica's luggage.

"Rule number one, no smoking. Rule number two, no bringing strange men to my house. Rule number three, do not touch anything that isn't yours. Rule number four, don't piss Constance off," Daniel said. He looked her dead in the eyes. "She will kill you."

In the background Constance screamed as Brian sat on her tickling her in the snow.

"That's fine," Jessica said with a smile. Jumping on Daniel she gave him a hug. "Don't pretend you're not happy to me!" She then quickly grabbed Jack as soon as he came in with her bags. "And do I get to sleep with him? I mean, in his room. Not actually with him...yet."

"No," Daniel said. "You'll be sleeping in Constance room. And I'm warning you, Jessica. She will kill you if you mess with her things. Oh, and don't touch her either. You might lose a hand," he added as he grabbed some of her bags and headed to the door.

Constance pushed Brian off her. She kicked snow at him then ran towards Jack, Brian was on her heels. "Save me! He's going to tickle me again!" she screamed and ran around in a circle around Jack until Brian scooped her up and threw her over his shoulder. She screamed with laughter.

"I have you now! You can never escape! I will make you my tickle slave!"

"Wow...you guys really are losers," Jessica said with a laugh. Shaking her head, she did a little miniature salute as she looked at them. "The name's Jessica. It seems that I'll be staying with you guys for awhile."

Jack rolled his eyes and walked over to Constance, while Brian still had her over his shoulders he kissed the top of her head. "Feel free to kill her in her sleep," he whispered with a smile.

Constance twisted in Brian's arms so she could see Jessica. "You look nothing like the boss or Daniel. Pity," she said.

"Constance," Brian groaned. "Be nice."

Constance shrugged. Daniel poked his head out the door. "Constance, Daniel 3 is cold. Why don't you come inside and sit by the fire. I'll make you some hot chocolate."

Brian put Constance on her feet. "K!" She ran inside, scooping up Daniel 3 as she did so.

Brian looked at Jessica. "I'm Brian and that was Constance. Nice to meet you, Jessica."

"Nice to meet you too," she smiled. "So, are you single?"

Jack groaned and started inside. Smiling at Constance, he gently massaged her shoulder as he took off his coat, shivering due to how cold it had been outside.

Brian smirked. "You are so not my type, not even for just a fuck," he said and followed the others inside.

Constance looked up at Jack as Daniel handed her the hot chocolate. She gave him a small smile. Standing and moving from his touch, she began taking off her boots and jacket.

Jessica's smile fell. "Asshole," she muttered as she pushed past him.

Jack's hand fell to his side as she moved away. Still nothing.... Shaking his head, he watched as Daniel doted over and she just smiled at him. His hand balled into a fist as he put his coat up. He wouldn't let it get to him...he wouldn't.

Brian kept his smile as he walked in and sat next to Constance. He poked her and she giggled. "Don't!" she yelled and he kissed her temple.

"Want to help me make cookies?"

"Yes!" she shot up from the couch.

Brian walked with her to the kitchen.

"If she break, burns, or destroys anything in the kitchen, you are paying for it, Brian," Daniel called after him.

"It's all under control," he said. Just as he walked in, Constance turned the gas stove on high.

"I need a lighter to start the fire."

Brian rushed to turn the gas down. "You know...let me do that part ok?"

Jack just groaned, and as soon as he looked up Jessica was in front of him. "So you have the hots for Constance, right?"

"That's none of your business."

She then looked over at her brother. "And you have the hots for her too bro, don't deny it." Her smile grew wider as she looked at them. "So do you have threesomes or how does that work?"

Before Daniel could warn her, a knife headed straight for Jessica. It pinned her shirt by the collar to the wall. Daniel reached over and grabbed the knife.

"Constance, control yourself. She's only joking."

"Tell her to stay out of my business!" she screamed.

Jessica paled as she looked at the knife and then at Constance. "Hey! If it deals with my bro then it's my business too!"

Jack stopped her from going any further with his cane. "Go watch television or something. There's no need for you to die on your first day here."

Constance grabbed another knife and Brian took it from her. "No!" he said smacking her hand. "Bad, Constance."

Constance groaned and crossed her arms under her chest. "I hate her."

Daniel walked over to Jessica and grabbed her jaw. "If you are going to stay here, you need to learn respect. Don't think that you can bud in mine, Constance, or Jack's business. None of us take kindly to it," he said and dropped her jaw. "If you don't like the rules, Jessica, your other brother would gladly take you in with the exception of you doing everything he says without question."

That got Jessica's attention. She pouted, but finally she nodded. "Fine, I'll be good and nice...and whatever. I don't want to stay with him. He's even more boring then you are."

"No, he's just not as nice to you as me. By now you would have been beaten with a stick," he said.

Brian and Constance made the cookies, mostly Brian but Constance ate a lot of dough so she counted. After they were done she and Brian brought over the plate of cookies and milk for everyone. Constance sat next to Brian and Daniel while glaring at Jessica.

Seeing as how Constance had positioned herself between Brian and Daniel, Jack had no choice but to sit beside Jessica. Constance had done everything in her power to stay away from him, so he didn't even bother to object as Jessica poked at him and leaned against him while she ate.

"These cookies are pretty good," she said, dipping her cookie in the milk.

Jack broke one in half and nibbled on it while staring outside. It was starting to snow again. The news said they might be in for a blizzard. If so, it was a good thing they went ahead and bought groceries when they did.

"Good thing I poisoned them," Constance mumbled.

"She's joking," Brian laughed.

Constance grabbed a cookie and threw it at Jessica. "Stop getting so chummy with Ian!" she yelled.

Daniel couldn't help but laugh. "Constance, don't throw food at Jessica."