Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Of Games and Love ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME!


Movie Recommendation: KING KONG! and "The Adventures of Scamper the Penguin"


Updated on : 12-22-05


Of Games and Love


By Miztikal_Dragon



Chapter Seven


Shaine rested his head against the cold tile as hot water rained against his body. His mind was up in the clouds reveling from his earlier encounter with chestnut hair and blue eyes. It had all happened so quickly, one moment Jacob was talking and the next the two of them were kissing as though they were lovers, devouring each other. The initial kiss had been breath taking but what came after it almost sent his mind into overload.


Jacob had responded shyly at first, letting the other boy dominate him until Shaine had made everything unavoidable. He wasn’t thinking logically at the time and he was more than grateful because when his fingers danced across Jacob’s skin the boy became like a ravenous wolf. He came to life. Mouths searched for the other as Jacob parted his legs allowing Shaine to move close, his hard cock pressing against the other boy’s. Needy moans were called out as hips thrusted and clothed erections rubbed together, it had been completely blissful. Jacob’s nails had dug into Shaine’s shoulders as the other boy carefully lifted up his shirt and attacked the hardened nipples.


He had acted as if he was starved as he torturously swirled his tongue around the beaded nub before drawing it into his mouth and nipping at it with his teeth. Never before had Shaine heard such a loud guttural moan and he switched to the neglected one just to hear it again. Shaine was losing control yet before things could have been given the chance to flourish the phone rang startling the two of them from their passionate and heated encounter. Jacob had jumped up and over the couch to grab the cordless phone, his face flushed and his chest heaving.


Their moment ended there and Jacob had shrunk back to his normal jumpy self. Shaine felt that it was a sign for him to go and he couldn’t resist pushing the unsuspecting younger boy up against the nearest wall where he shoved his tongue into the boy’s mouth. It had been intense, hard and his hips had thrusted against Jacob’s thigh before he pulled away and stroked his cheek.


Shaine left the boy there and proceeded to go to his car and drive off, not once looking back. If he had there would have been the chance that he would have taken the boy right then and there. No matter how tempting it had been, he left, he didn’t want to scare the boy off. He had been so hard when he reached his studio that it had taken not even a few strokes before he was coming over his hand and abdomen.


A painful groan escaped his lips at the tightening of his groin, just thinking about what happened made him hot and flustered and his cock twitch instantly to life. Knowing that it wouldn’t go away unless treated, Shaine rested his head against his arm as the other traveled up his parted thighs to the thick cock standing up at attention. He cursed himself mentally as he wrapped his fingers around his shaft and pumped it. If he could stave off his urges soon it wouldn’t be too long until his right hand wasn’t enough to satisfy the raging ocean inside his body. The eighteen year old drew his bottom lip between his teeth and worried it as he let his mind wander. Sexual frustration would be the death of him.


It wasn’t hard to imagine the chestnut hair boy lying stretched out underneath him, the boy’s bare chest arching up and a sultry low moan escaping his parted lips. His pale skin flushed with passion, sweat gathering at his brow, and his arms jerking trying to break free from Shaine’s grasp. The images were almost too real and he swore that he could taste the sweat glistening on the perfect boy he dreamt of pounding ruthlessly into. His breath hitched as he stroked himself harder, his grip on his cock was borderline painful, he was almost there! A flash of Jacob’s writhing body, muscles tensing, a silent scream as came was too much for Shaine and his balls tightened. A strangled cry was wrenched from his throat as his hips jerked before he uncoiled and spilt his load all over the tiled wall and his hand. The water had gone cold and he felt suddenly exhausted.


~~oOo~~


Jessica leaned patiently against the white medium sized wall. She had received a rather weird call from Jacob and he had asked her to meet him at the grocery store at fifth and Evans, he hadn’t sounded like himself. Normally he would have just asked for Sebastian and that would have been the end of their conversation, yet he had specifically wanted her and not for his best friend, her twin brother to know he called. It was something serious by both his tone and the fact that he didn’t want to speak with Sebastian, it was the biggest sign.


Pulling her jean jacket closer to her form in an effort to keep the heat from leaving her body she wished she had grabbed her cigarettes. It was getting colder, signaling the arrive of winter, November was closing in fast and the snow wouldn’t too far behind. Jessica shifted from one foot to the other, taking a quick glance at her wristwatch before a familiar voice called to her. Lifting her head, she smiled as Jacob came jogging toward her, his hair fluttering and she couldn’t stop the blush from heating her face. He was handsome, but in a ‘you’re my brother who happens to be really attractive’ kind of way.


They embraced each other in a gentle hug before Jacob pulled away and led the way. She didn’t need him to say anything in order to understand where they were headed. He would talk when the time was appropriate and it was called for not a second before then. Sure it was creepy being surrounded by silence, but realizing that they were heading in the direction of the park she smiled. He wanted a place so secret that nobody would be able to overhear their conversation. The only question was, was she still limber enough to get there without any help?


Surprisingly it didn’t take long for either of them to climb up the enormous sycamore tree hidden off to the side of the park. The tree had been their secret hide out as children and it still was. Pulling stray strands of blonde hair behind her ears, Jessica situated herself on the large branch that supported her weight. It was a good fifteen feet to the ground and she didn’t want to take the chance of falling off again. Lifting her gaze from the hard ground to Jacob she smiled, he had been waiting for her attention.


“So what kills?” She asked swinging her legs. “you sounded funny on the phone, is everything okay?”


A heavy sigh escaped his throat and his eyes lowered. “I don’t know, I mean there’s something but I dunno how to say it.”


“What is it? I promise I won’t say anything to anybody!” He looked paler than normal and she could tell that he was trembling.



Jacob’s eyes locked with Jessica’s and she felt a large lump jump into her throat. What he was going to say to her was more important than she had first thought. If she hadn’t known him as well as she did she would have sworn that the boy in front of her was so lost that he was near tears. There were alarms going off frantically in her head and the worry would one day give her a nasty ulcer.


“I broke up with Kathy the other day,” he sounded defeated yet something was being left out, something of importance.


“That’s not what you wanted to tell me was it?” She asked softly, she didn’t want to scare him off but how was she supposed to try and help him if he wouldn’t tell her what was wrong?


“I-the other night,” he was stammering, running his fingers through his hair like a lunatic. “We, uh - I. He-”


“You don’t have to say anymore I understand,” her hand touched his leg gently trying to calm her friend down, she had the gist of what he was saying or trying to say and she wouldn’t torture him. “So was it you know, like a very heated moment with you and?”


“Yes,” he was relieved yet unnerved by just how observant the girl next to him was, “and he - Shaine.”


The conversation was easier after that point and Jacob was glad that Jessica wasn’t disgusted by what he told her. On the contrary she had laughed at his nervousness and went about telling him a story of something she had done with Carmen Johnson, the captain of the varsity cheerleaders and her boyfriend Travis during sophomore year. He had been horrified yet relieved that he wasn’t alone.


~~oOo~~


Shaine turned off the water and climbed out of the shower, he hadn’t felt so tired in a while so he tried to do things slower. He didn’t know why but for whatever reasons they were, he probably needed more sleep. Drying off his hair, Shaine wrapped a large towel around his waist before exiting the bathroom, he wanted to call Sarah and tell her the good news, he was moving forward.


The first thing he did was trek into the kitchen, when he was tired he always grabbed a can of cola, it helped him sleep better. Go figure huh? Grabbing a can he popped the top and closed the door only to turn around and spot someone laying leisurely spread eagle on his bed. The can dropped to the floor and spilled all over the tile but Shaine didn’t seem to notice because the blonde hair and body structure left his heart pounding. It was Nicholas.


“What are you doing here?” He asked tiring to sound authoritative. “And how did you get inside my studio?”


“One at a time poppet,” Nicholas cooed rolling over onto his stomach and catching Shaine with his eyes. “I still had your spare key and wanted to drop by and see what you were up to.”


Shaine stormed to his bed and grabbed Nicholas, practically ripping the boy’s arm from its socket trying to get him off the bed. He didn’t want Nicholas in his home or anywhere near him, he wanted to be left alone. The eighteen year old growled for the other boy to leave, but Nicholas only smiled, he had Shaine right in reaching distance. Yelling didn’t seem to work and when Shaine threatened to call the cops Nicholas only laughed as he rose to his feet.


“I doubt you’ll be able to,” he was laughing but his eyes held such malice that left the younger boy clinging to the cordless phone. “I was counting on you to try so while you were in the shower I took the liberty of unplugging the cords and putting them away for safe keeping. You and I both know how I feel about being disrupted.”


His eyes were wide with fear and he knew that he was trapped. Glancing at the door he cursed himself mentally, of course it was locked, Nicholas wasn’t stupid. Shaine threw the cordless phone and darted towards the bathroom, it was the only place he knew where he could be safe. He cried out as the older boy grabbed his towel and tugged violently, he couldn’t let Nicholas get any closer. Turning, Shaine slammed the bathroom door and he wanted to scream, the lock was missing! This was totally un-cool and he used himself as a barricade praying that Sarah was telepathic and heard his pleas for help.


Laughter, angry laughter, it was all he could hear beside the rapid pounding of his heart. There was no way he could escape. Closing his eyes, Shaine sighed heavily, he would simply have to wait Nicholas out, hoping that the other boy just didn’t decide to take the door off its hinges. His muscles were tense and he turned off the light before sliding silently to the cold tile floor. He was nude and feared that if he so much as moved an inch from the door Nicholas would know and immediately overpower him, so he stayed put.


Music from the other room floated into his ears and Shaine felt even more helpless, Nicholas was doing the same thing, but the two of them already knew who would win. The older boy had all of the resources, food, a bed to sleep on, television and music to keep himself entertained. Oh yeah, he had more than an advantage against Shaine, hell he didn’t even have one thing to protect himself besides the door between them and that too could be taken away from him. Nicholas had left Shaine to be a sitting duck, teasing him until the time was right to pounce. All Shaine had to rely on was his body, but as tired as he was it was certain that he didn’t have much fight left in him. He was doomed.


~~oOo~~


Sarah huffed nervously pacing back and forth on the sidewalk. The gang always got together once a week for movie madness at the double feature theater and so far everyone was there, well except for Shaine. She was positive that Jeff, Sam, and Chelsea wouldn’t mind if they missed the first show because it wasn’t as important as the second, but if Shaine didn’t show up for ‘Rocky Horror’ then she would die her hair the color of the rainbow! He hadn’t missed a showing for the last two and a half years and he would have called if something came up right?


“He’ll be here don’t worry Sare,” Jeff said pulling a cigarette out of the pack and putting it to his lips. “I’m sure he’s just a little delayed, give him a call in a ten minutes if he doesn’t show up kay?”


A gentle hand patted her mop of pink hair and she wanted to bite his appendage off. Too touchy feely for a guy friend, but whatever, she had other things to worry about. She only nodded and the four of them huddled outside the theater trying best to keep warm. It was a little cold for their attire, but Jeff’s trench coat was their only way of conserving heat. Time passed slowly and soon Sam and Chelsea headed inside to go save seats, it was almost always crowded. A frown was etched on her face and her arms were crossed over her scantly dressed chest as she asked her companion if she could call Shaine yet for the tenth time in five minutes.


Compromise - that’s what it came down to for Sarah and Jeff. A kiss for a phone call, and she had agreed eagerly before darting to the nearest payphone. Shaine’s number was dialed and she hopped on one foot to the other waiting for an answer. When it didn’t come she slammed down the receiver and flung around only for a pair of hot lips to crash down on hers in a demanding kiss. Sarah was shocked at first until she felt the cold metal of a lip ring telling her that it was Jeff. It was a compromise.


~~oOo~~~


E/N:
That's all! Please write a review before you leave it's NICE! Next chapter will be posted once it is writen and will most likely contain adult themes and badness.


Miztikal_Dragon