Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Momorella ❯ Ch 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Momorella

By: Megalabisia

Chapter 7

Momo lay on her bed crying.

Kako who when she did stay in her room at night was right next door, heard her and came to her door asking for permission to come in.

Momo consented. Kako sat on the edge of her bed and stroked her hair.

"What's wrong darling?" She asked.

"Everything." Momo sobbed.

"Is this about the priest?" She asked.

"Does everyone know?" Momo looked at her in surprise.

"Well everyone but Goro." She said with a giggle. "And we intend to keep it that way." She said in a determined tone.

"I love him but it feels so wrong." Momo said. She finally admitted it to herself.

"Kiley has some issues." Kako said.

"Like?" Momo asked now calming down.

"Well you see how his brother is?" She said.

"Yes. A slut." Momo responded.

"Exactly. Well their father was ten times as bad. Kiley is the illegitimate son Master Okayasu had with one of the maids. Though his father recognizes him he was always treated differently. His brother owns all of this because he is the only legit son the master ever had. He gives poor Kiley a lot of grief over it." She said.

"So because he was born out of wed lock he had to become a priest?" She asked confused.

"Well it was more a reaction of going the total opposite of his brother and father. I think deep down he hates them both, but he would never admit that. He has to gentle of a soul." Kako finished.

Momo could only sit and contemplate what she just learned about the man she loved.

*************

Kiley lay awake that night wondering what to do with her.

"I just can't love her like that." He chanted to himself as he fell asleep.

*************

Two months had gone by and Kiley had stopped meeting Momo by the waterfall. She still went ever day in hopes he would come.

Every now and then Ryo would sneak in to see Misao.

Late one night when Misao returned from her marital bliss Momo hunted her down to talk.

"What's it like?" She asked Misao.

"Being with him?" She said looking Momo straight in the eye.

"Yeah." She said blushing.

"The most wonderful feeling in the world." She said giggling. "It hurt at first but now as long as I'm ready and he knows how to make me ready it's great." She said fanning herself.

Momo inquired about how you got ready for such a thing and Misao had no problem telling her best friend all the juicy details.

********

As she cleaned Momo heard a lot of commotion coming from the main hall.

She ran to investigate.

"She is my wife and she is carrying my child you have to let her go." She heard Ryo scream.

`Misao's pregnant?' she wondered.

She found Ryo restrained by guards and Goro chuckling. `What a sick son of a bitch.' Momo thought.

"Well your `wife' is my slave. And I can do whatever I wish with her and her child. I could fry it up and make her eat it if I like." He said with an evil grin.

"You heartless monster." Misao yelled thrashing towards him.

She was also restrained.

"Perhaps I will seeing as you damaged my property. And you Misao how could you betray me?" He said in a mock hurt tone.

"You can't do this." Momo yelled unable to control her anger.

Goro looked at her surprised. He had not noticed her yet.

"Let her go." Momo yelled with such anger it surprised herself.

Goro started to approach her. "Very well. I have a proposition for you my sweet innocent Momo. Give yourself to me willingly and I will not only spare the life of her child but release her into this man's care." He said.

Momo cringed and thought she may be sick. `I could save her from this sick man.' She thought to herself.

Was giving this man her body worth it? One look at Misao and the answer was clear. She would do anything for her friend.

"Just once?" Momo asked.

He smiled at her. He had her. "Just once but you must come to me willingly and then she shall be free." He said.

"How do I know you won't back out?" She asked.

"I give you my word, and I always keep my word." He said and this was surprisingly true.

"Fine." She said.

He smirked and turned to leave the room. "I'll be waiting as I am sure they shall be." He gestured towards Misao and Ryo.

Once he left the room Misao and Ryo were released.

Misao ran to Momo. "You can't." She said frantically.

"I must." She said hugging her friend as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Thank you." Misao sobbed.