Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Momorella ❯ Ch 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

*********

Momorella

By: Megalabisia

Chapter 8

Momo didn't go for her nightly walk. She knew she couldn't escape this reality.

She saw Misao carrying a large tray in the hallway.

"Here let me help you." Momo said taking it from her.

"I think you've helped enough already." She said.

"Just let me do it you should be resting." Momo scolded her.

"Alright you need to take this to Kiley's room." Misao told her.

Momo froze as the gears started to turn in her pretty little head.

"Where is it?" She asked.

Misao directed her and sent her on her way.

**********

She knocked gently on his door. She heard him bid her enter so she did slowly and quietly.

He stayed in a fairly large and comfortable looking room. It was located on the opposite wing from Goro's.

She set the tray down. Kiley looked up at the sound and then froze in shock at seeing her.

'My God how beautiful.'

"Momo." He whispered.

He had been sitting in a chair near a window reading. Momo approached him in a sultry manner.

"Kiley." She whispered back.

She placed her arms on either sides of his chair and leaned down and kissed him as passionately as she knew how on his beautiful lips.

He froze adjusting to this newfound tingling sensation she was giving him.

He pulled his head away and looked at her in shock.

She responded by placing a leg on ether side of him and straddling his lap. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him again.

She could feel him start to respond to her body in his kiss and other regions of his person. She felt sexy and sinful. She knew she shouldn't try to seduce him, she was being selfish.

He gently grasped her head between his hands pulling her away from him.

"What are you doing?" He asked breathlessly.

"I need you." She said.

"I don't understand." He said.

"I need to be with you. If only just this one time I need to be with you." She said trying to kiss him again.

"Please stop." He begged her.

"I can't. I need you." She pleaded pulling at his shirt.

And the battle between his brain, heart, and body began.

The brain said no. The heart said he was in love it would be ok just this once. And the body screamed for the chance to be with a woman this woman.

Two out of three aren't bad.

He rose from his seat lifting her with him. She at first thought this was an attempt to get away from her until she felt herself moving towards the extravagant bed.

He laid her on it.

He kissed her slow at first then with more hunger. He was a man who starved for her touch her taste. He had never once given into the impulses he at times possessed. He wanted her.

She removed her clothing and lay naked before his hungry stare. This was a woman. He let his impulses lead his mouth and hands. He took her moans as great encouragement.

He explored her body as she explored his. She felt ready. He had removed his cloths and was lying between the legs she willingly spread for him. He kissed her as he positioned himself to take her.

To take her. What was he doing? He can't do this.

He could feel the heat of her on his tip. He could feel himself rubbing against her hot moist opening. His whole body wanted him to push forward.

He pulled away from her panting form. He brushed the sweat and hair from his face.

She looked at him startled.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." He said.

"Why? I love you. Doesn't that make everything ok." She said almost in tears. "I want to give myself to you."

"I love you Momo but I can't." He said.

"Why?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"I took a vow to never indulge in such pleasures. I can't go back on such a promise." He said trying to calm himself.

"Is there something wrong with me?" She asked.

"No Momo. How could you ever think that? You are one of the lord's greatest creations." He said.

"Did you ever think that the Lord made me for you." She said.

'If we were married.' He thought.

"Yes." He said to himself. "If we were married... I could."

Momo looked surprised. She knew he was a man of principle but didn't think he would go this far.

"I will give up everything if you will be my wife. Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Of course." A voice that was not her own said.

As soon as the answer came out of her mouth he kissed her.

And on that bed, both naked, he performed a small marriage ceremony between the two of them. There were no witnesses just the lord watching them.

And after he pronounced them man and wife he took his beautiful bride. Kiley finally understood the pleasure all other men found in a woman. He took his wife again and again through the night.