Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Kill Giovanni: Vol. 1 ❯ Chapter Two - The plan ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter Two - The Plan

"No, I'm okay. There's only one thing I need to know. Will I get to see you again, if I do this?" Ash sat down a little wearily. "I don't want the kid to be raised without a dad."

"Yeah, uh. there's the complex part. You see, I've been assigned and entire life through this protection program. I have a personal bodyguard named Caleb who is uncover as my husband," she said hesitantly and worried as his expression changed from confused to wary, "And in the program I am to have a child so as to make it not conspicuous… they've instructed me to go through the conception anyway I can. But it has to be natural because the artificial insemination process is long and tedious and they need your real identity. I can't let anyone know my real name isn't Erika Andrews. They can't know that my 'marriage' is really a cover. They can't know that I'm not pregnant by my 'husband' Caleb. You're the only one I knew I could trust. I know it's a lot to ask, but I won't ask anything more of you. This child will save my life and help me stay safe. And I'll love the baby so much more knowing that it is part of you. And then even not being able to see you I'll still have a reminder-"

"Let me get this straight, [bleep], or 'Erika', you want me to impregnate you for your protection and I'll never see you or the baby?" Ash asked incredulously.

"Yes, that's because I'll promise to name it after you. So, either Ash or Ashley."

Ash hesitated and then, "I have an idea that will help you and allow me to stay with you." He got up and walked out into the hall, "It will be okay, [bleep]." He return shortly after carrying a large box.

"What that's?" she pointed to the box.

"It's a present from Team Rocket. I was watching this movie last night when I got a call from Giovanni asking if I would join Team Rocket." He opened up the box and pulled out a Japanese's samurai sword. "I wasn't going to accepted but I think now I have a reason to."

"Ash, what are you talking about?"

"I'm going to help you kill Giovanni." Ash picked up his sword. "I've learned a lot of things since we last seen each other."

[bleep] turned her back to him and silently went to the closet to retrieve something, "Ash, I must say I'm relieved at this. But, I need know if you are good enough…" She paused for a few moments before turning around, s streak of metal appearing as a glimmering katana was clenched in her hands. Her stance was fierce. "It just happens that I've been with them for a year and a half. They don't suspect a thing. And I'm getting closer to my goal," She slashed the sword in a fluid motion, cutting a painting in half, half remaining hung on the wall, before sheathing it. "I'm going to kill Giovanni," She looked up at him, "And I could use your help."

Ash stare at her with big eyes, "Oh [bleep]." He unsheathed his sword and slashed it around [bleep].

"What did you do that for?" Her shirt fall to the ground to reveal her bra. "That was a good shirt."

"I'm even better then that." He sheathed his sword and put it back in the box. "So, do you still want me help?" He pulled her close to him.

She kissed him, "Of course," she pushed him back onto the bed.