Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ The Great Pokemon Race ❯ Da rules ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Û¥-1@ -9 $$$$$$$2.` ````
j
`t( ¼4ðI¼$ ¼¼
Armored Red Eyes: Okay. Here's the rules for my Pokémon Competition. Just so ya know what you're actually signing up for.
First, you need to let me know what your six Pokémon will be. Don't be disappointed when I tell you that you need certain types with you for the six courses.
Sooooo...here they are: Fire, Water, Electricity, Dark, Flying, and Dragon.
Hmmmmm...sound reasonable? Well, too bad if it doesn't! (J/K!)
Anyway...what else do you need to know...?
Well, you need to tell me your trainer's name, and what they look like. That might help. Well now... Here's some things I need to know about your six Pokémon...

Gender: Yah... That would be helpful. Then I won't have to call it..."it!"

Moves: Uh-huh. The four basic moves. 'Cause ya know those Hoenn Pokémon? They just don't list the moves in the Guidebook. >.< (Your Pokémon'll use more than those four moves... I just need to know your Pokémon's basic moves.) And don't just list moves that kick butt. List moves that will aid your Pokémon as well.

Ball: Tell me what ball they're held in so it'll look cool when you send them out at the starting line. The old balls are eligible, so you may use them if you'd like.

Nickname: If your Pokémon has a nickname, feel free to let me know.

Color: If your Pokémon has a weird color to it...you can include that.

TMs & HMs: Do NOT qualify for this. Only because it's not a Pokémon tournament; merely a race.

Cheat Strategy: Hey, did I mention? This little race of mine is about nothing but cheating your way to the finish line.
You just need to tell me your cheat strategy, (if you have one), for you or your Pokémon to use. Let me elaborate... You are able to cheat TO your Pokémon. But, you cannot be with them on the track. Let me think...you COULD do something like tell them a shortcut before the race starts. Just let me know about whatever strategy you want so I can put it in.
Well, the other cheat thing is for your Pokémon. REMEMBER: You do NOT have to use a cheat strategy.
Well, back to your Pokémon... Your Pokémon may be able to cheat its way to win, even on its own. You can have your Pokémon attack other players, or even throw things in their path! One way or the other, it SHOULD put you closer to the lead... (Just remember... It's not against the rules to CHEAT! So those of you who are too nice to be caught cheating, I'm not responsible if you get cheated on while your Pokémon is out there running!)
(Heh, you know I didn't mean that. Just remember it's all legal!)

Yeweon: Heh heh heh. THAT happens to be the name of my made-up Pokémon! ^-^ Know what THAT means? It means that YOU can use YOUR own made-up Pokémon too! ^.^ (If you have one I mean...) Just tell me ALL of its moves. That's right. ALL of 'em! Inform me of its name, and what it looks like too. Oh, and you might want to let me know what its type(s) is/are. That wouldn't hurt. Then I'd know what race you wanted it in... ^_^ You can give me a bio if you want. I don't know the point in this-I just wanted to fill up space... ^.^;;;

Shi-Rauko: *mutters* Baka...

Armored Red Eyes: Shut up.

Shi-Rauko: o.O

Armored Red Eyes: ANYWAY...yah. BACK...to the rules...

Only half the type I requested?: Yah, just so ya know it's legal, you ARE allowed to use those double-typers. Wouldn't be fair if I said no, would it? *pause* No.

Legendary Pokémon: ARE allowed in this here race! Coo, huh? ^-^ Well, I didn't want you to feel TOO disappointed about me picking out your guys' and girls' Pokémon types. Besides, it's not like those Pokémon are actually going to BATTLE or anything. Just a race... Yeah. That's it.

Kanto, Johto, & Hoenn: All allowed! Pretty cool, huh? That's right! You can have all the old and boring Pokémon you want! (Just joshing' about the BORING part! (I like the old ones BEST!))

Speed or Power?: Look, since this is a race, the majority of you are probably thinking, "If I get the absolute FASTEST Pokémon, I'll win no sweat!" Uh...no? Ya see, you can use ANY Pokémon that you'd want, and it has just a good enough chance of winning as any other Pokémon, speedy or not. That's the other part of this rule. Your Pokémon can be slow, but powerful at the same time. (But remember, attacking another player is part of the cheat strategy! If you don't have that in your cheat strategy, then your Pokémon's gonna use its moves for dodging and moving things out of its path ONLY.) Sooooo, your Pokémon CAN attack another runner in order to win.
Of course, when I mentioned that quote earlier, that doesn't mean that you CAN'T use a fast Pokémon. Like I said before, you can use ANYTHING you want. Even your own Pokémon. That's how nice I am. ^____^

Well, I do believe that that's that. Nothing else is necessary to mention. Soooooo yah. But! There IS at least ONE thing worth mentioning...! Have fun reviewing and entering! Don't be discouraged if you don't survive through the challenge... (I know that Shi-Rauko is going to enter... And even though she is my sister, I'm going to treat her like EVERYBODY else. Just like in my Pokémon tournament, "Fight Zone." ^-^ Good luck to all! And don't forget! I'm going to tell you all when the deadline is in. July 31st. Sound reasonable? Hope so... See ya! ^.~)
ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@&y uml;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@& yuml;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ @ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ ;@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿ&yum l;@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿ&yu ml;@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿ&y uml;@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿ& yuml;@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿ ÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿ ;ÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿ&yum l;ÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿ&yu ml;ÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿ&y uml;ÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿ& yuml;ÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿ ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿ ;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@&yum l;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@&yu ml;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@&y uml;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@& yuml;ÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ@ÿÿÿ @ þ î1^UWHJÛ& Yacute;?A¼( N ¼
¾
Þ
à
ý
ÿ
LNöøáã QSûûöööûööö&ntild e;öûöööööûöûì&u circ;çööâööööööö& ouml;öûöñöÝöØÝö& acirc; À! À!À!À!À!&A grave;!À!À!-D 
Þÿÿÿÿ
ÿÿ×ÿÿÿÿ  
(Times New Roman Symbol&Arial" ÐhÍ
Í
I pokemon_raceNCR Licensed CustomerNCR Licensed Customer