Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mukashi ❯ Chapter 4

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: Pokemon belongs to Nintendo and Shogakukan Comics. This non-profit, non-copyright infringing fanfiction belongs to me under international copyright laws and taking it is plagiarism. Thank you. *Phantomness bows*
Notes: <> for telepathy, ** for thoughts, italics if a pokemon talks
WARNINGS: INCEST, PWP
Chapter 4
 
Two weeks passed relatively quickly. Red found that he got along very well with his Father, though he did wonder what would happen when he met his mother. She would probably be as pretty as he remembered.
Well, now that he thought about it…
Something seemed off, but he could not remember what.
It was a hot summer day, so they were both at the beach, splashing in the waves with their pokémon.
Red blushed as Lance got out of the water and tried - and failed - to look away. Lance sighed.
“You know, Red, if you like me, you could say so.”
“I do like you!” Red squeaked, before he blushed madly.
“I see…” Lance purred, as he leaned in and closed the distance between them. Red flushed, as their lips touched.
Mew, it felt wonderful
He felt himself being lowered onto a towel, and a hardening in his pants. His brain feebly tried to protest, but his hormones and his body weren't listening.
Lance kissed Red again, as his hand slipped inside his friend's swim trunks. “Shhh…” He crooned.
Red would have fought, but it felt too good… and some guilty part of his heart wanted this so very badly…
And finally, finally, he was screaming as he felt orgasm grip him, and guilt fled…
Nothing but the present mattered. After all, no one else would know, when he went back to the time he belonged in.
Why not enjoy himself while it lasted?
 
Afterwards, they both basked in the afterglow.
“How long have you wanted to do that?” Lance asked, as he kissed a trail up Red's neck.
Red colored. “Ever since I met you.” He confessed.
“Odd… it feels like we're meant for each other or something.”
“You're so romantic!” Red chuckled. “But I like it.”
“Mm.” Lance nuzzled Red again. “You're so perfect…”
“I'm not perfect.” Red blushed.
“It does not matter. I think you're perfect.”
Red groaned as he felt his cock stiffen in response. “Lance… if you keep doing that…”
“Oh?” Lance sounded amused. “I can make you come with only my voice? Fascinating.”
Red twitched.
“Is it working?” Lance asked innocently.
“Y-Yes…” Red gulped, feeling more blood rush to his prick. “Lance, I really will…if you keep talking…”
“Then do it.” Lance purred, his voice dropping lower, and Red lurched forwards as he gasped, jet after jet of white come shooting out of his body.
He blushed as he came down from his sexual high, only to find his Father bent over his body, lapping up drops of creamy seed.
It was so wrong, it ought to feel terrible, but all he felt was a wicked sort of pleasure, that his Father had fucked him.
He purred as Lance finished `cleaning' him. “That felt nice…”
“It's supposed to.” Lance said dryly. “I suppose we should head home now.”
Red gulped. Home meant… oh Mew, shower, and a bed…
“I take it from your reaction that you're rather looking forwards to it.” Lance stated, deadpan. “You're quite insatiable…”
“So?” Red smirked.
“I don't mind at all…”
 
It was… nice. They settled into a comfortable routine, trained during the day, and then at night, Lance would sex him.
He should care, but he didn't.
Why would he?
Lance was only two years older than he was. It was hard to think of this young man as his Father…
But he didn't care anymore.
If only there was some way to stay where after his time ran out… or if there was some way to stop his Father from dying…
No! That was being selfish! That was changing time to fit his whims…
But why did Father have to die?
 
Serebii sighed. She had not anticipated this… clinging nature. That was troubling. It would have to be remedied…
How could Red fall in love with his Father?
Logically, love never made sense, but….
Well, they were half-pokémon, so that would bend the rules of incest quite a bit. As long as Red didn't speak the truth, their love could endure.
She had a strong hunch that even if Red did tell, Lance wouldn't care.
 
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” Red said, cuddling into Lance's chest. There was something deliciously naughty about sleeping with his Father in the bed that his parents would later sleep in.
He spread his legs eagerly as Lance blinked once or twice, before laughing.
“You really are insatiable… I haven't even gotten my pants off yet.”
“So?”
Lance's voice took on a cruel tone. “Would you like me to hurt you?”
“Oh yes…” Red breathed. “Please…”
 
Lance shook his head, marveling. Red was a fine catch. Not only was he quite wired to sex, he was also quite willing to be hurt. He enjoyed the pain as much as the pleasure, if not more.
The Dragon trainer shrugged and went to fetch his gear. Red was soon cuffed to the bed, spread eagled, and blindfolded.
“Well, why don't we start by letting you suck me off…?” Lance purred.
Red struggled for a few moments, grinning. “No padded cuffs this time?”
“I thought you'd prefer these…”
“Lovely…” They cut into his wrists, not too tightly, but enough to draw blood if he struggled.
He probably should.
He took his Father's cock into his mouth with a fond smile, as he began to apply pressure, feeling his Father groan.
Perfect.
 
End Chapter
Completed 7/16/06
Yeah, Red's an incestuous little nympho, isn't he? ^^
Red: *hides*
Lance: *Molests*
Phantomness: *Videotaping*