Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Ranma isn't mine; he is the property of Takahashi-sensei as well as Flame of Recca by Nobuyuki Anzai. Yu Yu Hakusho isn't mine either, he's belong to Yoshihiro Togashi. As such, I make no money out of the stories I write and claim no legal responsibility. I cannot be sued unless I make money out of it, which I don't. Beside that anything not stated is mine.

This is my first fanfic so reviews are greatly appreciated but please and I say please don't give me too much flame and mad at me if I don't update fast. I'm a slow writer okay `@_@'.

This is latest update for this prologue; I would like to thank Zerotolerance for helping by beta and rewrite the errors in chapters. I'm really bad in grammar.

The first update was 28 Aug 2004

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, blah just to highlight

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prologue

"Are you sure of this? I'm not a blacksmith you know..." Recca sat on a boulder talking to one of the 8 Karyu, Kokou. "Hey, you've already looked everywhere to uncurse your oka-san but to no avail. I'm giving you an alternative way of thinking. If you want to find a cure for your mom's curse, might as well try to create one right?". Recca scratched his head while thinking of this. "But how, I don't know a damn thing about smelting and smiting! HELL, where am I gonna find any metal or whatever material and not to mention, WHERE?"

"Where else do you think the previous generation of Hokage clan does create all those weapons? Hehe ... he chuckled while playing with his beard. "You can melt any metal with your fire. You can also use this as training to focus your fire. You just have to learn how to use the tools there and do some research here and there" Kokou chuckled again.

`Using tools and....having to make research here and there, that isn't my style' Recca said, crossing his arms while thinking. `Hope this isn't one of his crazy idea's. Last time he appeared on the girls' side of the public bathroom and scared all of them. Closing the public bath for a month and all the paranormal or what so ever similar groups came to investigate. Like an X-File story, huh' looking to the ground, `just pray he doesn't use me to make a naked statue or anything perverted' he sighed.

"Okay old man, let's go see my mom and ask her permission to use whatever place my ancestor's used as smite area.

A month goes by....

"This is hard work" Recca grumbled. Taking a cloth and wiping his forehead, while looking at his surrounding. The smite area is very hot. Bit of an odd look, all kinds of metal placed on the rack. "No pain, no gain boy. You did make an impressive looking weapon last time but that isn't good enough to call it a madoku yet" Saiha commented. "Hey, I know all of you are trying to help me but can't you remember anything from your old memories that might help " Recca said lifting one of his eyebrows. "Do you think I'm just a very old and senile man?" Saiha said, annoyed. "Come to think of it, we are very ooold....aren't we. Nadare said as he appeared.

"......."

"......."

"Go and find a small cave at the southeast direction of this area. You might find something useful there. I did keep things hidden there for private keeps, since there were some of the clan members either mad or bold enough to try to and steal some of my belongings" all three of them turn their heads toward the voice.

"Setsuna-san, I never thought you'd come out and help me" Recca said his eyes wide open.

"SHUT UP" Setsuna said and he disappeared.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Nerima...

"RANMA COME BACK AND FIGHT ME YOU COWARD!!" Ryoga yelled.

"AIREEEEN... COME BACK AND MARRY SHAMMM.. ACK!! MEOOOW!!!" Shampoo was hit by water, thrown by an anonymous person (A/N: me actually).

"RANMA NO BAKA!"

"RANMA MARRY AKANE AND ..." rain falls down and well... he can't talk anymore.

`Got to get away! I can't stand this anymore...to face this every day, I'm sick of this!' Ranma continued jumping from one roof to another, not caring that he changed into Ranko. `Guess I'm going to have to pack my things and be a Rurouni tonight'.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Somewhere near the Hokage clan area....

"Scrolls, more unreadable scrolls... hey, some poems.... love towards the twilight light bla bla bla... read it later" Recca throws scrolls out of the dusty trunk box.

"WATCH IT!! THOSE ARE MY THINGS!!" Setsuna yells in Recca's mind. "Yeah, yeah whatever..." Recca ignored him and then something caught his eye `.... jewellery? Hmmm... did Setsuna have a lover? ...Think it over... nope, too vicious for anyone to love him' looking at it for a while and stuffed it in his pocket and went on searching (A/N: It's a BIG box okay).

`What's this?' a parcel with a warped deteriorated cloth covering it. Removing the cloth, revealing a book. Faded words on the cover reads -Madoku- inside, scribbled words and graphic pictures. Jackpot! "Hey Setsuna-san! Why the hell didn't you tell me about this book?!" Setsuna didn't answer. "Damn you, oh well better get back".

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Somewhere in Japan...

"Hey, lovely Friday... nearing to weekend and Naruto's manga is out haha!" Urameshi walked happily. `Can't change my habit of reading right' he chuckled, skipping one a while. Feeling wind blew at his back.

"Puu..."

"Oh hey Puu!" seeing his pet transparent to his eyes. (A/N: I don't know how to explain so just say Urameshi sees Puu like that when Puu turns invisible okay.)

"Wanna tag along?"

"Puu, puu..."

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

After Recca gets back from the Hokage Clan, he heads home...

"Damn tired..." Recca said getting into his room "not much info that can be of help from this book". Changing his clothes and gone wash his face up. Stomach rumbled `heh, better eat'

Tik, tok, tik, tok.... Night is up day goes down...

`Not a damn freaking idea, I hate this but maybe Mikagami has some idea's on this' taking his jacket, `yeah, I think I'll give the jewellery I found to Hime-chan. Setsuna-san, you don't mind right?' still no answer. `... Still quiet heh. Well, mom didn't have any info about this jewellery and there's not symbol or kanji in the jewels or on it, I think its okay. Mom did wear it and it looked good. (A/N: Recca doesn't respect Mikagami so there is no san, chan or kun for him).

"I'm going out to Mikagami's house, Itte kimasu"

"Itte irasshai, Recca-chan"

Recca walking in the neighborhood and admiring the jewellery in his open hand. In details, the jewellery has five silvers like rings for each finger each with five different coloured jewels on it that's linked with a chain. The chains are linked to a bracelet, covered with decorative writings that have soft plated colour going towards the middle finger. Not to mention a Hokage symbol at the middle of the plate. `Beautiful' his intuition urges him to try it on. He wears it....

The jewellery start to gleam...

"What the heck...!" Light illuminates from just gleaming to blindingly bright, hurting Recca's eyes. "AAAAAH......!!!" The lights gone as fast as it came taking Recca with it.

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

Tendo's House...

Packing his things before running away... `Time to go, bye everyone and I won't be seeing you' Ranma opens the window and get ready to jump. Suddenly, the paper door slides open, "Where do you think your going, boy?" Ranma caught in the act by Genma. `Oh boy' Ranma thought as he dashed away as fast as he can. "Ranma stop! Stop this instant, boy, I'm ordering you to stop!" Genma yelled. "Like I'm following your order! No way and good bye!!" Ranma said jumping zigzagged away.

Genma's gaining Ranma because Ranma carries all his things in the bag on his back. `This is bad' Ranma thought, "I wish I was somewhere else! Away and I mean away from this crazy life of mine right now! Fucking hell, I want a better life than this!" he yelled.

Then, a light came out from his bag. `What the fuck... oh no the nanban mirror' it went to Ranma's hand and flashed bright. Ranma see only whiteness around him...

o-o-oo0o0o0oOoOo@oOo0o0o0oo-o-o

A meeting in the Spirit World....

"Man... why does a good day turn always have to turn bad. I didn't have a chance to read Naruto yet," Urameshi mumbled. "Look, I need this done with no trouble at all. The thing all of you need to retrieve is very important so don't slack off " Koenma put the file on the table. "Here's the info and wish good luck".

"Don't worry Yuusuke, you can read it later okay" Kurama said putting his hand on Urameshi shoulder.

"How do you know I'm thinking about reading...?"

"You just mumble but I can hear you clearly. Besides, I read it too"

Urameshi lifts an eyebrow looking at his right. "Genius reading manga?" "I don't read just text only okay, lets go" Kurama replied. There they go the group of four people, Tentai Reikai on to their mission....

(A/N: Bum Bum Doong...Lets go straight to the point shall we)

"So, this is the thing Koenma said was very important, doesn't look like one right Kuwabara" Yuusuke said holding it in his hand. It's a locket with in the middle a chain attached, both ends ending the chain with two-inch claws of metallic like copper. "At least we got to fight with 800 demons along with it." Kuwabara added.

"Its, 793 demons." Hiei corrected.

"Who asked you?" Kuwabara said looking at Hiei's red pupils.

"Because, you're too dumb to count it correctly, " Hiei said without missing a beat.

"Why you..."

"Cool it Kuwabara. Kurama can you look at this for a moment, the locket has something in script on it" not to forget there's a big jewel like a Tigers Eye in the middle, having a half closed eye lit. Handing it to Kurama for better inspection but still holding one of the chains. Kurama translate, "It said something like two to be bound, two separate halves to be joined, return, to a new place..."

The chains started snaking at Urameshi and Kurama's arms hooking on to them. "Ouch! Damn claw. Can't pull it out!" Urameshi yelled. "It's stuck on me too!" Kurama replied. Then, the eye open its lit wide open, flashing red blood light that swallowed both of them, in the blink of an eye. Kuwabara and Hiei rushed towards them, but instead are slammed back by the red light. The light disappears and takes Yusuke and Kurama with it....

TBC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope it's a good beginning of my fic. Writing bit nonsense but you can see that none of them except Ranma wants a new life. So I make it like an accident for them to come together. The Nanban mirror goes hay wire so no need of tear to activate it.

Ja ne.