Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Flame Of Recca Fan Fiction ❯ Starlit to Lifes, Curses and Demons ❯ The Gathering ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of them… Ranma isn't mine; he is the property of Takahashi-sensei as well as Flame of Recca by Nobuyuki Anzai. Yu Yu Hakusho isn't mine either, he's belong to Yoshihiro Togashi. Dam really want them to be mine just like the other fans wanted. So this don't get me any profits so don't sue me.

Remember, I'm a slow writer okay `@_@'. Comments are welcome and I make the characters turn small (chibi) hi hi..

"Blah" speech, `blah' thoughts, `blah` just to highlight

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 01- The Gathering

Red…. red blood colour……

That's all both of them can see. Jolt them with electrical shock at their nerves….

Paralyze

Just….

The feeling of falling into nothingness… red abyss.

----------------------------

"Yuusuke, Yuusuke wake up", Kurama jerk Urameshi shoulder lightly. "Uuurgh…" Urameshi moan, "my heads dizzy…. where are we?". "I don't know myself but seems like we're nowhere in a forest" Kurama look at his surrounding. They in an open area, a glade, surrounded by trees. "I think we're not near any civilize place… not to mention the locket is... " Showing his left arm the locket was hooked. What's left is a tattoo of the chain of the locket that they hold before, warping around the hand, ending the chain at the backhand… the locket. "Nani!" Urameshi exclaim looking at his right arm with the same tattoo bore on his arm.

Then something struck his mind, "aa... Kurama, why you're a bit small… and chubby?" Kurama stare at Urameshi "I guess we both change back to our early age". Urameshi at himself again and realize "Aaargh….. I'm turn into a little kid!!"

"I agree with you about that but still we need to check these area if we can find any info about our whereabouts " Kurama begin to walk around, looking left and right, then jumping on a tree going up until reach to the top. Scouting the area… Seas of trees… just trees, miles and miles away. With hills emerge here and there but none near to them... Kurama saw a road… `Maybe if… '. Then, something flashing bright close to him. "What now?" Urameshi begin his battle mode. Kinda cute looking as if you looking at RPG character in the gameboy in that mode. At the same time a sound came out from the flashing light. A small figure came out.

"YAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH…..!!!!" Recca screams.

Landed on his but, sliding at the ground for two meters before came to halt.

"Ouch, ouch! My but… ouu.. head…dizzyyy~~" holding one hand at the but and another at his head.

Then…

Another flash

Another figure (A/N : another small figure of You Know Who…)

Landed

On…

His head

"Aaiiiiyyyyaa~~ iiyyyaaaa…" tumble to his left side after letting go of his bag, Ranma sit up and holding his heads with just one of his hand because the other is holding a mirror.

(A/N: Don't forget he did have a heavy bag on his back)

Urameshi gesture again at Kurama with an impression `what now` still holds on his face as before. Kurama jump down, walk toward Ranma and Recca with Urameshi "are you two okay?" `Look at those two came out from nowhere. They seem to be from another dimension too… maybe' Urameshi nearing them cautiously.

"I'm o…kay, ouuu… heads still dizzy"

"Aooouch! I have bruise on my head… Hei, where am I?"

`Where did this magic mirror sent me this time' and…. He notice something on the mirror "Aack! How the hell can it be broken~~!!" The he notice at himself … `small` "HOW THE FUCKING HELL DID I SHRUNK~~!!!!"

----------------------------

"So, are we all stuck here?"

"I guess so. With Ranma's odd mirror crack halves, you two turn into a tattoo and on my hand…" Recca trying to pull `his reason why he is here` out won't pull off since …well it shrunk according to the size fit Recca's hand. Not even a ring came out. "I no idea in my life the hell how to use this!!" `Setsuna! You ARE GOING TO TELL ME about this thing!' Recca made a mental note. "Second, all of us turn back to our younger age. Looks like I've turn to four… you, Kurama?"

"Five"

"I guess I'm also four" Urameshi scratch his head

"Umm…" Ranma still touch his hurt head "I'm four… too"

"Well any suggestion anyone?" Recca motion to the chibified group. (A/N: They already introduce themselves and their real age… anybody knows how old they really are?)

"Well, we all have to stick together before we figure these out… if we figure it" Urameshi said. "At least we have some survival things since Ranma have it in his bag " pointing the bag beside Ranma. "We are going out of this forest to find any settlement to search for information and that bag…. It looks heavy for someone to carry it for a long period so… Kurama can you make something…" "Hey! I can carry it all. I, Ranma, the heir of the Saotome Ryu of The Anything Goes Martial Arts. So don't need to separate it" Ranma said while pulling the bag on him and walk few steps before he lost his balance, fell flat on his face. (A/N: ~_~ Flatten Dooowwwnnn!)

"Baka" Recca sigh. Three of them help the poor flatten Ranma, out.

On sitting position, Ranma dust off the dirt on his face and cloth. "Baka, right now you've shrunk!" Recca boinked on Ranma head and it did make Ranma warping his head at the place been hit - `ouch'(A/N: right at the same spot he fell on). With an angry face Ranma said, "Alright, I get the fucking point... At least I know how make myself back in shape again".

"Puu, puu…. puu"

A sound echo… a soft light appear and Puu materialize short distant away. "Puu!! How the hell did ya get here?" Urameshi surprise, heading towards Puu. "Puu, puu~~". Holding Puu in his hand "so you too turn back small eh" flapping his ear, leaving Urameshi's hand and start to right on the ground:

-I don't know-

"Come to think of it, Puu can consider as a part of Yuusuke. It must have pulled here because of that" Kurama look at those words on the ground, to Puu as Puu fly back to Urameshi's head. "Is that your pet?" Ranma's eye open big and wide. "It won't scare anyone away right, because it appears like a plush. So… you're gonna be a kid with his fav doll hat on his head." "Hey don't mock me!" Urameshi look sharp at Ranma.

----------------------------

Kurama make four bags with his skills of plants, but not very neat. "Oh boy, I guess I too have to train back." "We all have to. I can't really focus my Rei-gun as fast as I use to" Urameshi add while trying to gather reiki at the tips of his finger with Puu on his head (A/N: Puu likes there). "Yup, I agree" Recca also having problems as he tried to use his fire some distant away targeting on a rock.

"Okay, things are separate. Everyone get your bags and lets go. I did saw ad road when I scout before."

----------------------------

They venture trough the forest, few time chased by wild animals until they reach the road. "Huh! Finally we reach this dam road. With all those predators in this forest, I won't wonder if we don't meet anybody on this road." Recca noted.

"Hell yeah!" Ranma have the most wounded scratches and bruises on his body that the others. It was his fault to charge away recklessly to all the wild animals that came to attack them. "What now… do we go left or right?"

"We… toss a coin, anybody a coin please" Kurama eying to Urameshi, Recca and Ranma but they just looked him back. "Great neither of us has a coin… anyone have something else to toss of just vote. If vote, I'll go left". "Just vote, I vote we go right", Urameshi said. "Left" Ranma vote and Recca, "left too".

"Okay, so left we go"

They walk and walk and walk…. Nothing much they encounter. The road they took sometimes swing a bit to the left and right. Walk but no talk since they have been three times ambush by wild animals so they just keep themselves quite.

They walk and walk and walk….

"This is endless! Can we stop for a while…? It's already late night when I've sucked in this world and now its getting dark" Recca whine as they near a small bridge with stream crossing beneath it. "What? We don't walk that long. My pop make me walk more further than this on a journey" said by You. Know. Who. "Let's stop and get rest anyway. You get the first watch since you not `tired` okay?" Urameshi look at both of them, then to Kurama. Kurama just nodded and Ranma don't object about it. Puu flies off and perch on a branch nearby. (A/N: With Puu sitting on Urameshi's head and now Urameshi getting near to get a neck cramp). Urameshi continues, looking at Ranma's face "I also want to know both of you more especially Recca, how did you make those ball of fire with… Huh?" when he set his eye on Recca, Recca has got himself lying on a comfortable spot and started snooze. `Man, is he THAT tired?' he blinks his eye several times.

"Never mind, talk to his latter. Let's make a camp at the side of the road and cooked some especially Ranma caught two living chickens… I'll cook. Go to sleep Yuusuke if you want to, then you take the next watch after Ranma. I'll wake you two up later when the foods ready and… you too Ranma, go to sleep if you want to there's no need to watch yet"

"No thank you." Jump and sitting on a high branch and watch the area.

TBC

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Puu is here, Puu is here squeeze it, hug it and cute puu, puu sound will come out *

Puu, puu~~*

Puu, puu~~*

WACK!!

Ouuucch!!! Okay, okay I'll stop singing Puu commercial song -_-

Reviews are welcome and if anyone asked whats the time line for each character well…

Recca = I just read until vol 10 but I intent to make it after he won and everything else done.

Ranma = I don't read the whole vol. Skip it a lot and some watch in anime. Make it after the wedding

Yu Yu Hakusho = Yeah defining after Urameshi turn Demon, after Koenma discover his father scam and made Urameshi back as a Tantei Reikai after the tournament at Makai.

So, for conclusion is after all each volume ends.

Thank you, Ja